Don't lose her

Don't lose her

I really am happy with this one. ^^ It was one of my ideas out of the many one shots i wanted to make. ^-^ I really hope you enjoy this one. I protrayed them a bit different than usual. It's always fun to see them in a different light. I hope you enjoy it. ^^ 


"Babe! I'm finally home!!” He yelled as he walked into the apartment he bought for the both of you over 6 months ago. “Hey boo.” You said as you put your puppy out on the balcony. “Food is on the table.” His eyes light up and ran over. You walked over to the dinning table and just watched him. He was use to all stares and pictures being taken of him even when he didn't want to. It was just the way it was for him ever since he became an idol. “How was the tour?” He didn't answer cause he was so focused on the food. He looked exhausted and of course he looked amazing but that couldn't hide how much torture he went through physically to bring the best show possible for all of his fans. He wasn't alone in the tour. His bandmates always tried to help him but he would always refuse. He danced, sang, modeled, composed, produced, and even go on variety shows whenever Papa YG gave the ok. He never took a rest. He worked so much that GD was even telling him to rest. Once finished with his food he leaned back on his chair now satisfied. “The tour was great. I probably messed up a couple of times but the fans loved it.” You smiled but tried to hide your anger. It wasn't that you hated them but you didn't love them entirely either. He always put his fans first. Not that he didn't care for you because he did. He showered you with gifts all the time. Even sent you on some trips for you, your family and friends. But he was never there. Eventually you two had started to fade away from eachother. He'd still call you babe but it felt like it was assumed you were his and he didn't do anything to show you anymore. Even when he did come home you only saw him do one of two things. Either sleep his days off away or he would go to work and not even give you a call. “Babe … can we go on a date? Maybe just go have lunch at the cafeteria at YG and just have some time for ourselves.” He took out his phone as if he had completely ignored you. You sighed, took the dishes and began to wash them off. “Can't I have to go to Paris with GD tomorrow for a shoot with him and I don't know when I'll be back. I have to go back to the company after that and continue working on the album. I'm close to finishing the last track and then I have to go shoot that MV and then I have to do a hi-touch event.” The list kept going on and on. Frustrated you snatched his phone sat on his lap and emailed his schedule for the next 3 months to your account. He was in shock that you took his phone but so distracted that you sat on his lap. He loved that so much but he knew he couldn't do anything about what his imagination started to show him. “I need to sleep.” He whispered into your ear. “Of course Youngbae.” You never called him by his first name. You always called him oppa or boo. Getting off his lap you gave him his phone. “I'll be out ok. Text me when you get to the airport or when you get to paris.” You didn't bother to change. You needed to relax somehow. You needed to let your frustration out. “Where are...” He was in complete shock that you didn't even let him finish talking. You took your keys and thought of going over to either GD's place or Seunghyun's. “Maybe it's that time of the month... It'll blow over.” But it was far from over. The boys had given you the keys to their own places and Papa YG even gave you a job as their consultant which gave you an excuse to have their keys. They needed someone to have duplicates in case they lost their “Mysteriously”.

Papa YG was no different. He had always taken care of you as if you were his daughter. No one knew that your dad was even friends with Papa YG cause he died before YG became what it was. No one knew about your mom cause … you never had one. You never knew what a mom was. That probably explained why you saw Bom as your older sister or even mom. She was always so caring and bubbly plus she loved food as much as you did. Your phone rang and it was GD. “Hey …” By now you had already texted Bom to meet up at a close cafe to tell her what happened. Hopefully GD wasn't going to bother you much. You weren't in the mood. “Hey is he there? I need to make sure he knows what time to get to the airport.” “I'm actually not at home. He's sleeping. I'll text him.” “Oh ok then. Can you check up on my place real quick there's an outfit I need for the fashion show and I think I left it there.” Seeing Bom nearby you waved hi and ran over. “Sure.” “Thanks kitten.” You could practically hear him smirk in the background. “Who is it? Bom asked. You whispered that it was GD. She laughed at the fact that she knew he called you kitten. He was too loud. You hated that nickname so much but not enough to kill him for it. “Goodbye GD.” You texted Youngbae the information once again to make sure he didn't oversleep.

“What did he want?” “She wanted to check up on an Taeyang and on asked me for a favor. “Oh ok. Let's get some coffee real quick. I don't have much time.” You nodded and began to tell her what happened as you were on your way to the coffee shop. “You should really get rid of him. I love him and all but he's being so mean to you.” You sighed. “I know but I've been with him for so long. I don't want to seem like a total if I all of a sudden leave him for now reason. Plus he's always so busy so there's no time to break up with him at all.” “No reason? You have all the reason in the world to leave him kitty... see now your all chocked up trying not to cry again.” She was right. You hadn't noticed at all and you even forgot to breathe. You both had arrived to the coffee shop and ordered the same thing. Bom got 3 extra drinks for the girls since they were about to leave for another concert. “I'll see you later ok. Just try to … well... I don't now but please just try.” “I will.” you both hugged and you left the shop to walk for a bit more.

A few minutes later it began to rain but luckily GD's place wasn't too far away and hoped that Kiko wasn't there. You where the best at making friends with nearly everyone but for some reason she hated you to her very core. You didn't hate her back but you certainly didn't enjoy her presence either. You walked into the place and walked over to GD's room and just your luck she was in the kitchen on your way. She was about to make some smartass remark like always but you didn't give her the pleasure. “Listen … I'm not in the mood for it today. Either help me look for your all powerful dragon's outfit for Paris or stay out my way ok. You can with me next week but not right now ok?” You were so glad to get that off your chest but all you heard next as you left to the room were screams, pots and pans being thrown about as you made your way to his bedroom. Ignoring the tantrum you opened up the closet and began to look for anything new, weird or shiny, which you didn't find. You looked under his bed and in the drawers and still found nothing. “Guess it's not here.” You walked back to where Kiko was and started to pick up anything that she had either destroyed or thrown. She had for once stayed silent and left instead. Clearly she wasn’t gonna have her way today and you just weren't there for it. You called GD as you continued to clean up. “Hey dork, your girl destroyed your kitchen and ...”

“really … dork? Anyways what did you do?”

“I just told her that I wasn't in the mood for her pathetic insults and to help me look or stay out of my way at least till next week.”

“I thought I told her to quit it.”

“Well Mr.Dragon your girl will never quit. I don't know how more many times I have to tell you that.”

“I know I know .. she just has a tough shell ok. Anyways did you find it?”

“No it wasn't here.”

“You gotta be kidding.”

“Just ask CL's stylist to help you.”

“Fine fine.”

“Hey before you go are you working on anything in the studio?”

“Not really. Just trying to make some beat's and fiddling around to see what I can come up with. I'm at a blank right now to be completely honest.”

“Can I use it while your gone?”

“Sure. See if you can help me with a beat or two.”

“You know I don't do beats.”

“Just try if you can and try to feel better ok. I wish I could talk but you know. Busy. Don't destroy my place, I gotta go.”

“See you soon.”

“Bye kitten.”

With that you put your phone away and made your way to the basement where the studio was.

You didn't want to record anything but the speakers in there were so much better. You had gotten use to recording in the studio and Papa YG always asked if you could debut under them ever since he found you singing in one of them but you always refused. Your relationship with Youngbae was strained as it was and you didn't want to add onto that. YG knew why and even offered to let you go on some of the shoots with youngbae every once in a while but you didn't want to do that either because you knew his fans would be furious at the thought of him being with another woman. That would end up in him and you being sent death threats. That was something you refused to go through. Yes singing was something you loved doing but it was mostly for your self too.

You had plugged in your phone to the speaker system and started to play some music. You sang along to some of the songs. Nothing major. One of his songs started to play and immediately you stopped the music and the memories started to flood back of how you two met. It was one of his songs.

He was nervous and so adorable when he asked you out. He couldn't say it out loud and instead he wrote a song telling you what he felt. You immediately had said yes. You weren't in tears but you giggled at how cute it all was. He took you on dates and would let you watch his performance on the sidelines where no one could see you. Slowly the weekly gifts stopped, then the dates, and now you were always at home stuck in the apartment. Instead of weekly dates, weekly fights started. He was never the aggressive type but he knew you weren't one to get away from a fight either. He screamed you screamed at him and he screamed back. He never physically fought with you but at one point he did get up in your face in blind rage. You did leave the apartment before anything could happen and went over to GD's place. He was like a brother to you and he comforted you. He let you stay as long as you wanted.

Flashback

Again?”

Yeah.”

He'll tell me later about it.” He wrapped his arms around you and let you cry for as long as you needed to. He didn't stay long since he was working on his the groups album and his second album at the same time. “Stay for as long as you like ok? I'll be downstairs working and you can sleep in my room tonight. It'll all be ok.” He wipped your tears and kissed your forehead as he led you to his bed and tucked you in. “Just sleep ok kitten. If you need me I'll be downstairs.” With that you cried yourself to sleep. You didn't see Youngbae after that for a couple of months. Even Seunghyun got worried and he started to take you to his filiming so you could get distracted. Seungri took you sometimes to some small parties in hopes of getting you to smile but you rarely did now. You had stopped eating on top of that. It was sheer luck if you even gave anyone a hug. Daesung had started to treat you like you were a princess simply pampering you in any way he could. CL, Minzy and Bom even tried to set you up with some of their friends but you always refused. You didn't want to leave him. He was your everything even if you two fought.

End Flashback

Immediately a song came to mind and you flicked the on switch to the recording system.

You searched through GD's instrumentals and found that he had some of your favorite artist's instrumentals. It was mostly for practice for the girls and you. You found the song and added a couple of others you wanted to sing. You the play button and rushed into the booth. Putting on the headphone's and got close to the microphone. You knew the words by heart and let the words slowly and gently flow out of you. They were your favorite songs but you didn't think you'd end up relating to it.

Sometimes I don't get a chance to really tell you
But I promise you, my love will never fail you
Don't you get it? Right now, we're writing history
A thousand years from now, they'll talk about you and me
I know sometimes I go hard for no reason at all
Put your soul through the business and test the weight of your heart
Cause when your back's on the wall and there's a shortage of friends
You know that I'm with you until the end

 

 

In the middle of the first song you saw Seunghyun walk in. He signaled for you too keep going and you did. He took his phone out and called someone but you didn't know who or why. You didn't care either. One the song was done he stopped stopped the recording and gave you a quick hug once you were out. “What are you doing here?”

“Just trying to relax I guess. Trying to distract myself a bit.”

“I knew you sang but I didn't know you sang that well."

“It's nothing to be proud of.”

“Are you kidding me! You were amazing. You really should debut with YG or at least put out a free album or track.”

“No way in hell. I get enough attention for knowing you guys. I don't need any more than that.”

“Mind if I help you with this one? You need a guy to help you with that quick part in the middle and I can help if you want.”

“Sure why not but do you know the words?”

“Mind if you teach me?”

You sat down next to him and let him look up the lyrics. It did take a couple of hours for him to finally get it right. He was so used to rapping and was nervous of how it might turn out. You started the recording again this time with your voice.

It was magical when he went in front of that microphone. Like he was a different person. You had always had a slight crush on him but it wasn't strong enough for you to even take a chance with him. Not like you had a choice to anyways. Once it got to his part he actually sang the part. You had told him that he could rap it if he felt more comfortable that way but he sang the part instead. His deep smooth voice sounded so different but familiar all at the same time.

Now I play tough but not for too long
You are someone I depend on
No matter how I act at times, I could never walk away
I thought about it plenty times, but no one could take your place

You were about to stop the recording when all of a sudden he started to add some extremely light vocals when the song continued. He made the song his own and it was weird but it worked so well.

He finished and you stopped the recording. “No wonder you were given the name TOP.” You laughed and he did too. He sat down and started to look through the playlist you had to see if he could help with anything else. “You really are getting into this aren't you.”

“A bit. It's fun to do some different type of song every now and then. Why don't you do this one?” You took a look and scrunched up your nose. “Really? I'm not sure about it. I'm not much of a rapper.” “Technically she isn't even rapping all the time it's mostly vocals. Come on... Do it … for me?”

You glared at him and he started to use his sad puppy dog face. “Fine... But I get to have your secret stash of ice cream.” He crossed his arms and mumbled an ok.

His turn had come up and it was a rap verse this time. Of course it was gonna sound amazing but something about the way he said those words just peirced through you both.

Plus I go hard for the woman that I might wife
I put the ring on her index finger
So if you wanna keep ya girl please don't bring her
I bet I'm the type of guy that she got a thing for

And you would block me, but this ain't Jenga
Yeah, and she's someone I would work with
That's what I can tell from what she's showin' on the surface

I ain't sayin I'm requestin' anyone that's perfect
But I just need a woman that'll make it all worth it

 

Did he just wink at me … nah... I'm probably just seeing things. Probably just his usual stuff.

 

For the rest of the night you two had continued with the recording and he even made a few covers too. He always wanted everything to be perfect so he had you re do a few songs and do some backup vocals. He did the same for some of his and before you knew it it was already 7am. Shocked you realized that by now Youngbae had already left and you didn't even text him. However you felt a slight bit of satisfaction.

 

Serves him right. Ignoring me all the damn time. Treating me like I am some house-sitter.

 

“Hey.. Hey! … HEY!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!” You shook your head from your thoughts. “Wanna do some skits?” You already missed him and he it seemed like Seunghyun wasn't gonna leave anytime soon. “Sure why not.” Once the songs were completely done you and him had begun to sit and listen to the songs trying to think of ideas for it. Something that would tie it all together. By noon you had made an intro, a small skit of you and him pretending to fight and another were you and him pretended to make up. It was fun. You had so much fun you forgot that you were taken. He asked you to spend the day with him since everyone else was busy. You agreed. He went up and you went to the kitchen to make some quick meals. You both sat down and talked the day away. It was already midnight again and he finally got a call. He left to the studio so he could talk with whoever it was. “It's the manager. I'll be back ok.” You nodded and yawned. Laid down on the couch and fell asleep but he had lied to you. This whole time he planned something with GD that you had no idea about. If you and him were going to stay together for as long as you have either they were gonna make you guys make up or they were gonna speed up the breakup process. He watched you fall asleep and went back to the call.

“Yeah she's asleep.”

“Good. So how did it go. Did she tell you what happened?”

“She was singing when I found her and well the song choice was ironic. I don't know what happened but she's clearly hurt.”

“No Sherlock.”

“ you.”

“I'm guessing the plan failed because Youngbae hasn't mentioned her at all. Not even once.”

“We did something better. She was recording and TOP being .. TOP … Thought that … why not have him take a listen?”

“She'd never agree to that.”

“She doesn't even know that I'm gonna turn it into an actual CD. She thinks this was for fun.”

“You are brilliant.”

“I am TOP.”

“Yes TOP you are all mighty awesome.”

“Why thank you love.”

“Don't call me that...”

“Oh you know you like it.”

“Shut up . So when are you gonna have the CD ready?”

“With a bit of luck it'll be soon. Probably when you guys comeback but I still have some filming to do. You should do a quick feature on it. Just one song?”

“Yeah I’ll do whatever the hell you want but I need to get back.”

“Anything?”

“Don't … I am working.”

“Fine … and tell Kiko to control herself. She's gonna it all up. She nearly blew our cover.”

“I know. Just keep Kitten company ok.”

“K. Happy working.”

 

With that he hung up and had gone down to the studio to put the songs and skits on his phone for safe keeping. He had gone to GD's room grabbed the blanket off the bed and brought it back to you. Tucked you in and saw that you were crying in your sleep. You didn't know you did but this was a first for him. “This better work.”

A few months later you finally had gotten to see him again. You weren't too happy about seeing him since he still treated you the same way. He didn't even say hi or gave you a hug. He just walked by you like you were nothing. However YG was hosting a small mid year party. Things were going very well and you were dancing with Minzy and Seungri. You three were a tiny bit tipsy and when some songs you and Minzy couldn't help but start dancing ily with him. GD was the DJ along with Teddy. CL was taking a break from all the dancing with you guys and needed to rest. Seunghyun was talking with the Youngbae but he wasn't paying attention. Youngbae was starting at you. He never saw you like that … or at least not with him recently. It was like he didn't know who you were anymore but you were still his. He wasn't the jealous type but tonight was different. Even though you were wearing casual clothes he still found it pleasing to the eye but hated it when seungri put his hands on your hips while dancing. Minzy had started to dance with someone else. What you didn't know was that this was their plan. To get Youngbae jealous enough to somehow make up with you. That if you two fought he'd try to tell you how he loved you but it wasn't working. Seungri had forgotten about the plan and whispered in your ear to go get a drink together. Seunghyun kept starting at GD and at Minzy trying to figure out what was going on. Minzy shrugged and so did GD. Nothing was working.

Teddy went off to talk with a few other producers and GD started to slow down the music and put it on auto play. He took youngbae by the back of his neck and took him outside of the venue at the back. “The is wrong with you man. Seungri is all over her and you aren't doing .”

“Nothing is wrong. They're only dancing.” Seunghyun had appeared and whispered to GD yet another change to the plan. He winked and gave Youngbae a stare filled with disappointment and said “Don't lose her man someone else might take her from you.” GD didn't say anything. Seunghyun was a flirt but when it came to Kitty he was always protective but in a different way he couldn't pin point. The three went inside and Youngbae thought he had everything under control.

You guys didn't talk much but he thought it was because you both had an understanding that you were his and he was yours. He thought everything was fine but he knew he was in denial. He didn't think anyone noticed but the fact that his bestfriends told him to get you back made him realize that nothing was right. He thought he already lost you now. He went inside and then GD stopped the music. Seunghyun wasn't in sight and Seungri was back on the dance floor again with Minzy but stood still looking up at GD like everyone else. “So … This a little surprise for you all. I hope Papa YG and Kitty forgive me for this but this isn't just a party. This is a release party for a very special CD that was originally made for fun. I hope you enjoy it and I hope it gives you something to think about.” GD had stared right at Youngbae when he said those last few words. He turned away and went to sit down unlike the others have. The lights went dark and a countdown started. Smoke filled the stage that GD and Teddy had been using. Teddy appeared again behind DJ booth. With the press of a button the intro started to play. Youngbae didn't pay much attention. It was Seunghyun and GD in the speakers and it was a little shocking since no one knew they were planning on a comeback. Everyone was quiet in shock. Then the first song started to play and even you were shocked. GD and Seunghyun had made a track but it was similar to baby goodnight. The same type of slow sound. Seunghyun now rapping and of course it was a hit another song began to play but we're shocked when you got on stage. You had sung a cover of a For Love by DanityKane. It was more of a slight remix since Teddy did some of his magic on all the songs. Everyone was astounded and even Youngbae when he saw you finally sing. He for some reason never heard your voice before even though he heard how good you were. He was proud of you but the jealousy came back when Seunghyun got back on stage and you two performed a few more duets as if you were a couple in love. Then came the second skit and GD came in again as if he was going to meet you guys to hang out. Papa YG was staring intently. Usually he never did performances for any type of release party but it was definitely a surprise and the crowd loved it.

They sometimes screamed in joy and other times they stayed silent. Especially during the skits, more specifically this one. You and Seunghyun pretended to fight to the point that even the crowd had started to wonder if they should be doing anything. GD pretended to hold Seunghyun and you apart. The next song was that same one you had started all of this. Now this was one song that Youngbae had heard from time to time but never paid close attention to you. The words sank deep into him and he finally realized that he really was losing you. He got up and walked off. CL tried to make him stay but he always left anyways. You saw him in and you had started to cry as he walked out. Everyone thought that it was only an act but Seunghyun had started to hug you and wiped your tears while in the performance. The make up skit was next and the feeling of seeing him just leave actually struck something inside you. You and Seunghyun had continued with the skit which now everyone had believed. With a struggle you finished the last couple of songs with him and GD Everyone loved it. Teddy started to do his DJ thing again and you were being surrounded by people congratulating you.

“I was right all along wasn't I.” You heard Papa YG say from behind. You turned around in shock and he nodded towards the door. “I'll take care of the promotions for this but only if you do this with Youngbae instead of Seunghyun.” “But … I can't.” “You really think I'm gonna let you and him break up like this? If you are gonna do it do it right. Catch him cheating on you or something I don't know. You two drifting away like this is honestly pathetic. Fight again. Break up properly. Because this doesn't count. I've been working him hard and have tried to get him to realize that he isn't paying you any attention and honestly I think Seunghyun has a crush on you but you and Youngbae just fit so well together or at least I thought you did.” “Or do you want Seunghyun instead? Cause that was quite the performance you both put.” You stood there silent. You tried to not cry in front of all those people but he tapped GD's shoulder who was right behind you being congratulated by a few more people. “Yes sir?” “Find Youngbae and make them talk.” “Yes sir.” GD had put an arm around you and started to walk you outside. “I'm sorry.” you didn't say a word.

You thought that this was finally it. That everything was over. You finally took the chance to start your career as a singer but you lost Youngbae in the process. Nothing had changed after all. He still ignored you to the point that he didn't even know that you were even considering to actually debut. You thought that he would have helped you out somehow but that wasn't gonna happen. GD had put you in his car and drove you back to your place.

You thought he wasn't gonna be there but when you barely opened the door you heard a loud crash. You stood still in shock. GD pushed you into a nearby room and told you to stay quiet. “Don't get out. I'll be back for you.” You didn't move or make a sound. All you heard was more throwing and yelling. “... Seunghyun?” You now were beyond confused and slowly got out of the room. You made your way to the hallway and tried to take a peek but you had to duck once a book went flying towards you. “How dare you! How dare you hurt her like this! Everyone is trying to help you too and all you do is walk away?! She's finally going to debut and instead of being there and supporting her you walk away!”

“I had too.”

“You had to my !” You saw GD hold Seunghyun and Youngbae away from eachother. Seunghyun was not the type to explode on people like this. It really was a surprise to you as well as GD.

“Either you two stop it or I'll ing make out with one of you and release a picture of it on Twitter to ing stop you from fighting dammit!” You tried so hard not to laugh at GD's remark. He was crazy but this was a bit much.

Immediately the two stopped and stepped far away from each other and GD. “I'm done with her anyways. You can have her for all I care. She's not mine anymore. I saw what you did to her at the party. Grinding up on her. Whispering things to her. Your hands all over her. She's mine! How could you!” GD sighed and sat down on the floor between them. He knew as long as he was there they wouldn't get close to each other or him. You had totally forgotten that you and Seunghyun had danced together for a while and he being the flirt he was had stirred up some feelings up in you that you simply couldn't help and respond too. But you thought no one saw you both. It was super crowded and dark were you and him had danced.

“Oh so you did catch us after all huh. How can I? How can I! You are the one who never gets near her. You avoid her like she's some kind of disease! You two have been together for so long yet you treat her like crap! You two are only roommates now. She's just another employee to you isn't she? She makes sure you are reminded of your schedule. She cooks for you even though she doesn't have to. She keeps your place clean. That's all she does. Do you realize how many times I've seen her cry. Do you know how much of a pain you cau...” You heard a punch and you immediately ran out of your hiding spot and saw that Seunghyun was holding his jaw and bleeding. “What the hell is wrong with you!” You should at Youngbae as GD kept him back. He was trying to leave again but GD wouldn't let him. You helped Seunghyun up and sat him down on the couch. “Get out.” Youngbae had thought you meant Seunghyun and shouted at him. “She said to get out you punk!” You started to laugh in frustration and walked over to youngbae. GD got out of the way and started to take care of Seunghyun. You slapped Youngbae so hard that his cheek turned red. Everyone was staring and GD dropped whatever was in his hand. You whispered into Youngbae's ear to get out one more time.

“Why me!? I'm with you. I live here with you. I love you!”

“You love me? That's a cute joke. All I hear from you is your schedule or how you hate my guts for even wanting any kind of attention from you. That I’m such a distraction for you and your career.”

“I had things to get done and I was frustrated.” “Oh you where frustrated … of me?”

“You don't know what it's like. You weren't there.”

"Oh? … I don't … I don't know the pain I have to go through when you leave for 6 months at a time. When I see you on stage dancing with those other girls? I know the way you flirt and you may think your slick but I see everything you do. I see more than what your fans do. I have cried so much for you and you don't even try to admit when you are wrong? I want you out. I want you away from me. I don't want you here. If I see you again I want you to treat me like I'm just another co-worker to you like you always have. Now get out.” “I'm sorry... I didn't know.”

“I said get out.” He didn't say anything and left. GD and Seungrhyun were so quiet. They never saw you vent to him like you did with them. They were more shocked at the fact that you slapped him. He deserved it after all. “I'm sorry guys … you shouldn't have seen that.” They had started to talk at the same time at how you were. They thought you were amazing for doing what you did. After a while Seunghyun got taken care of and GD offered you to stay at his place but you refused. “Why don't you come with me?” You never stayed with Seunhyun you rarely went over at that. GD nugged your side and whispered for you to go ahead.

At least for the week while you find your own place?” He pleaded. You gave in and took a few things with you. GD went to find Youngbae and tried to help him as much as he could. You ended up having a successful debut and Youngbae had done a comeback after all. Your CD remained unchanged. You stayed with Seunghyun for quite a while as a roommate before he asked you to be with him. You ended up saying yes. He didn't ignore you and he would always do his best to see you. Things turned out ok in the end. It was worth all the pain after all.


I really hope you guys enjoyed it! :D I plan on writing a few more but i'm not entirely sure who to use. Originally I wanted Joon to be in this one but It felt awkward. Let me know who you'd want to see in the next one shot. ^^ <3 Love you all. Subscribe, vote and comment. :D <3