cant have the person we love

I cant hate her

Tina and Air try to calm the tom infront of them. But that tom , already grab Tina's collar. Tina hold that tom's hand and look deep into his eyes. Sad. Thats all tina saw. 

 

 

"U know what man... I love her so much... I love her more than everything. " that Tom start to cry. Tina look at that tom and she nodded as she want to help that tom. But that tom push Tina's body to the wall. 

 

"U know how i feel now? Right now?! I feel hurt inside. ....Sob... Sob.... " that tom cry while her hand slowly released Tina's collar. That tom take her sit at the bench beside her and look at her finger. She smile weakly and tears rolled down. She hold her chest. 

 

"U know what... I love her..." that tom said again with her shaking voice.

 

Tina and air take their sit beside that tom with the tom sit in the middle. Tina pat the Tom's shoulder and she look at that tom.

 

"What happened man... u can tell us.. U shouldn't try to kill yourself, just now.. tell us . Maybe we can help u." Tina told that tom.

 

That tom shake her head and cup her face. 

"3 years... we have been 3 years together... today ... I go to her house... propose her for the real... this ring.... I buy it from my 3 months salary... I work hard day and night... so i can buy this ring to propose her..." that tom look at the ring . Tina and air also look at the ring. It's a white gold ring. With a diamond .

 

That tom cry slowly. 

 

"today... I thought I can have her forever... but.. U know what.. she told me..that she is sorry... I look at her.. with my hand still hold her hand. She told me.. she will married with other man... and the most hurt is.. the moment when i ask her.. who.. when .. how... she told me . I know that man.. he is my friend.. when ... the end of this months... how.. she already with him 1 year ago.. U know what i know today. She cheated on me for 1 years... its hurt me.. " that tom cry again and tina hug her. Tina rub her back and try to calm that tom. 

 

 

Air look at tina and she start to cry .

 

"But u shouldn't try to kill yourself..," tina said. 

 

That tom look at tina and she wipe her tears .

 

"I know... but its hurt. Too hurt knowing that person that i love ... cheated on me.. lie to me.. leave me just like that. I'm a fool... I'm fool because of her..." that tom said and cry again .

 

 

"What can we help u?" Air said.

 

That tom take the ring and her necklace and give it to tina. 

 

"Please... tell me.. saying that i lost my wife .. she died already and the only things that she gave me.. is this ring... " that tom said to tina and hand in the necklace and the ring to tina. Tina take the necklace and put the ring inside the necklace. 

 

 

"My name.. kim .." that tom said to tina. Tina nodded. 

 

 

Tina pat Kim's shoulder and look at her sad eyes.

 

"Kim... im sorry.. I have to tell u this ..." tina show the necklace with the ring to kim as she were acting like its real happened . 

 

"Your wife... she already gone... and only this ring and this necklace she give to u ..."

 

Kim slowly take the ring and the necklace. She wear it and she cry. Kim get up from the bench and slowly walk leave tina and air .

 

Kim stop and turn her body facing tina and air.

 

"Thank u.. for telling me and let me know that my wife already gone..."

 

 

 

Kim walk slowly and leave tina and air at the park.

 

 

Tina look at air and she wipe her tears. Both of them cry because they feel pity with what happened to that tom. They both know.. that tom try to pretend that she already married with the girl that she love..eventhough the truth is.. that girl leave that tom.... tina hug air. 

 

"Stop crying air... "

"Stupid u tina.. im sad u know.. that tom ... she so pity."

 

Tina nodded and she look at the sky. She remember the moment she with aom. And aom saying that she is straight. Tina sighing. She really know how Kim feel . Cant have the person that we love. Tina close her eyes and aom's face appear with her smile and leave tina alone in that white room.