I'm slowly dying by my own words

I cant hate her

Its been almost a months. Im in hospital and now im on my way to my house. Well, I already can walk as a normal person just my hand still covered with a bandage. Hurmm... I sit beside my sister. She's the one who fetch me from the hospital. Finally..home sweet home.

 

"Tina!!!! Glad to see u here. Hey..come on in."

 

Well...its my brother. Always cheerful. I looks around and smile. I miss my house, my family and ... my... princess. 

I look down and let my family knows that I need a rest. 

 

In my bedroom. I take out my phone. I still wondering, why did she didnt visit me again. Im waiting for her call, message, and appearance. Where is she. ? I miss her so much. I try to call her number. Just a voicemail. I sigh and look at my right hand. Even that i still have it, but it is useless. Damn. My carrier. Is this the reason why my princess dont wanna see me again. ? Im hurt. I want to know the reason why. So, i decide. To go to her house. Yes. Thats the best way . I lay on my body and try to sleep. My heart pounding unsteady. Why? I dont know. Maybe I cant wait to see her. I smile and get change smartly to go to her house. I must. I miss her and i wanna to meet her. 

 

 

 

Once i arrive in front of her house. I take a deep breath. Come out from my car and I look at her mother that already standing in front of their door's house. I act like i am ready to face everything that will happen to me. I give my best smile and say hye to her. Her mother just look at me from head to toe. Then i just give my fake smile. Yup..I know she dont like me come to her house.

 

"I thought I'd already warn u before to not come to my house again. And, now..what bring u here?"

 

Slowly i walk near to her mother.

"Can i meet with Aom?"

 

Then, her mother smile and laugh a bit. Why? Is it sounds funny for her that I want to meet her daughter?

 

"I think.. U don't have to meet her. She's not here. Outing with someone ."

 

I look at her with a curious feeling. I wondering what her mean.

Just a minute later, a car park beside with my car. Then, when i turn my body, theres my princess that i really miss so much. I saw her finally. She smile to her mother but when she look at me, her smile. Its, GONE. Why?

 

"Mummy.. "

 

I look at her that already walk and hug her mother. Then she look at me. Her eyes. I dont know why she looks like she guilty on me.

 

"Hye, aom... " I try to make a conversation with her. Then she smile and look at her mother. Her mother nodded and she ask me to go inside their house. 

 

Once i step inside their house, I sit on their sofa and she also sit facing me. She smile then she look at me with her bright eyes. I miss her smile so much.

 

"How are you, tina?"

 

"Quite good.. hehe..how about u?"

 

"Good..." 

 

She smile and look down. I try to ask her more.

 

"Why dont u visit me in hospital ? I miss u so much"

 

She look at me with her teary eyes. 

"Hey. Dont cry ..." then I stand up and hug her. 

"Dont cry my princess...im sorry for asking u that dumb question... i just wondering why..im sorry .. please forgive me... I miss u so much..that's the reason I came here...I thought u have a problem..im here to check and to know if u were okay or not..."

 

Then i heard she cry more louder than before. I cup her face and i kiss her forehead. I hold her hand and I kiss it like i use to do when i calm her. Suddenly, she pull her hand from me. I touched something on her finger. A ring. Gold one. I look at her as i want to know...more about it.

 

She get up and backfacing me. I stand up and when i was about to hold her shoulder. I saw a big picture that I backfacing while sitting on the sofa just now. A couple in a wedding dress. My heart pounding very fast and its feel like want to broke and turn ti every pieces. My hand trembling. I look at her.

 

"Tina.. im sorry... I dont have a choice. "

 

"Whos that lucky guy?"

 

"He's my old friend. He's the one that proposed me infront of my parents. They like him. And... yes..we already married.. while u still in the hospital."

 

I look at her back. I'm hurt. I know I came at a wrong time. My heart. Its so hard to accept that I'd already loose her. My princess. 

Slowly i step back. And I leave her . Get inside my car and start the engine. I drove away and once i stop at traffic light. I cant think wisely. I take out a small box from my pocket. A ring that i want her to wear a months ago before the accident. Why...why did this happened to me. ?

 

 

She already married with other guy. Im hurt. So hurt. I remember every words that she give to me.

 

"I will always love u...always..until eternity. I wont replace u with other guy. I love u, tina. Only u."

 

"Will u marry me, aom?"

"Yes... I do. ."

 

 

 

Hoooooooooooonnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

 

I opened my eyes. The small box drop from my hand. I speed on my car to the beach. The place that i always want to bring her after she finished her study. Well, its seems like i will walk here alone forever with her black promises. I loose her. But, I love her. Why, why did I love someone that i cant have forever to be with.?

 

Why?

 

 

Theres a sunset. Faded away bring my tears together with a blow of wind. Why...? Why cant i hate her? Why did i still love her? .... 

 

"As long as u need me...I will always be here for u.."

 

Now, i know the reason why i cant hate her. Im the one who made this promise for her. Now, im here. Always be here waiting for her. I know she still love me..cause i always love her. Always .