The morning encounter

Everything goes black

Author's note:

Sorry for it taking so long, I've been very busy with exams, art projects, peperations for a ballet recital, doing Dutch subs for some different shows on Viki etc..

Hopefully in the future I'll find more time to update.

Sorry for the wait and thank for reading my story ^^

xxxxx Birsje

 

The morning encounter

 

It’s morning, Yaël wakes up with a big smile on her face.

She’s feeling good, she’s thinking about yesterday.

Her eyes are still halfway closed, so she decides to splash some cold water in her face.

She walks thru the hallway and makes a turn to the right.

She vaguely sees the shape of a door.

As she opens it she hears someone yelling at her.

Confused as to why someone will be in her bathroom, she jumps.

The sudden shock wakes her up, slowly her eyes start to open, soon they are widely open.

She’s staring right at a shirtless Daehyun who isn’t in her bathroom, but in a unfamiliar room.

“Don’t you know how to knock?!” a wildely blushing Daehyun yells.

Still in a daze, Yaël quickly steps ou of the room and closes the door behind her back.

In shock she goes back to the bedroom where she woke up.

 

She realises it’s not her bedroom.

A lot of erted thoughts creep thru her mind.

Yaël slaps herself in the face to shake away those thoughts.

She decides to go back to bed, it must all be one strange dream after all.

 

“Yaël, it’s time to wake u-uhup” a sweet voice says.

She feels a hand wiping the hair out of her face.

This brings up memories of her mother, Yaël’s mother used to do that to comfort her.

It always made Yaël feel loved.

Her eyes opend to meet Daehyun’s, they’re gentle and soothing.

Then she remembers their early morning encounter and blushes at the thought of a shirtless Daehyun.

“I’m sorry for earlier, I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that, there’s no way you could’ve known that I was sleeping in my brothers bedroom. I was just a little embarresed.” Daehyun said.

“I’m making you breakfast, I thought I’ll wake you up, so you can wash up first. Yongguk stopped by earlier to bring you some clean clothes, so you can get changed.”

“Thank you very much Daehyun, I really appreciate it” Yaël said.

“No problem” Daehyun said with a smile.

 

Yaël smells a delicous scent coming from the kitchen, whiches causes to water.

She hears Daehyun singing as he’s cooking.

 

“Life is my creation, it’s my best friend

Imagination is my defence

So I’ll keep walking, when skies are gray

Whatever happens was meant that way.”

 

Yaël giggles as she hears Daehyun shamelesly jamming along to The Creationist by Kerli.

She walked over to see if he needed any help with cooking.

She caught him right in the act of stuffing some food in his mouth.

Up on noticing Yaël, an innocent grin formed on his face.

“Do you need any help?” Yaël asked.

“No, your my guest, I’ll cook for you, you can watch some tv if you like.” Daehyun replied.

Yaël switched on the tv to see what’s on, she decided to watch a little After School Club*.

 

“I’m sorry, but can you get something for me?” Daehyun asked “I have to keep an eye on the burner, so can you get a can out for me?”

Yaël stood on her tippy toes as she was trying to reach the can. “Stop pretending you can’t reach it, you’re only a few centimeters shorter than I am and I can reach it. I know your plans.” Daehyun said with a smirk.

“Ok, you caught me.” Yaël replied.

An awkward atmosphere arose.

“Where’s the can opener?” Yaël asked to break the awkwardness.

 

As Yaël was using the can opener, she cut her finger on the sharp edges.

Blood started to drip.

Yaël started to shiver, she has a fear of blood.

Daehyun seem to notice her fright, quickly he grabbed some disinfector to clean the wound then carfully put a band-aid on her finger.

After doing so he gave a kiss on her finger.

“Wh-why dit you do that..? Yaël asked as she started to feel more shaky.

“My mom always said the wound will heal faster if you treat it with love.” Daehyun replied.

“T-thank you…” Yaël stumbles.

They just stare at each other for a little while, without saying a word.

The longer Yaël looks at him, the more attractive he gets.

“Yaël, I want to get know you better. I have the feeling you can become someone very special to me.” Daehyun said with a piercing look on his face.

Yaël starts to feel lightheaded.

She doesn’t know how to respond, Daehyun seems to notice this.

To break the awkward silence, he stuffs a cherry tomato in .

Surprised Yaël spits it out in Daehyun’s face.

“Iel!” Daehyun yells.

He grabs a piece of lettuce and throws it in Yaël’s face.

Yaël grabs pieces of cucumber and puts it on Daehyun’s eyelids.

“Just relax” Yaël says

Daehyun bursts out in laughter and throws a breadcrumb at Yaël.

Yaël was about to pour a cup of ice water over Daehyun’s head when the phone rang.

It was Jongup.

 

* I'm also Dutch moderator for After School Club on Viki ^^