Keep In Touch

Keep In Touch

Hello dear 2jun-ners...

I'm sorry you will read another fail masterpice from me... OTL

I just got this idea when i'm thinking about a wish...

Even though this is a fail one, i really you guys will enjoy reading it...

actually, i myself dont know the reason why this story turned out like this... XD

Happy reading!!! ^_^

 

=================================================================================================================

 

Because of him, I can be proud of who am I now…

 

 

 

Because of him, I learn how to love, how to be jealous and how painful the longing is…

 

 

“Yah!! Yong Junhyung!!! Stop playing with your phone and do your homework now!” Dujun barked.

“Aishhh hyung! Just give me some time to relax my brain too. It’s already tired with all those calculations and facts,” Junhyung replied, fingers busy with his game.

“Now or I’ll confiscated your phone,” Dujun said flatly. He didn’t mean to be mean towards Junhyung but the latter has taken his study too easy this past few weeks. He knew Junhyung is stress but still, he needs to pass the exam.

“Yong Junhyung!” Dujun said. This time, his voice becomes sterner.

“Arasso! Arasso! I’ll study but you have to grant me one wish,” Junhyung offered the deal.

“What wish? Don’t ask for anything stupid or extraordinary,” Dujun warned. Junhyung chuckled.

“I’m not gonna ask for something weird okay. Just you have to grant me a wish. That’s all,” Junhyung said, facing the older man.

“What is your wish then?” Dujun asked even though he still cannot grasp the motive behind it.

“Promise me first, you’ll grant me a wish,” Junhyung said.

“Aishh~ Fine, I’ll grant you your wish but could you tell me what is it?” Dujun said again.

“Well, I’m not thinking about it yet. I just want a promise from you,” Junhyung shrugged and move to his study room. Dujun blink his eyes, totally dumbfounded.

 

 

He is Yoon Doojoon…

He is my senior…

We met when our parents have get-together party…

I don’t want to admit it but I’ve fallen for him since we set our eyes for each other for the first time…

 

 

“Hyung!! Hyung!!! I’ve become first again!!” Junhyung said and smile widely.

“Tch.. Thanks to me because I’m the one who keep pushing you to study,” Dujun said as if he is annoyed. He knew the fact that Junhyung is a genius. He just didn’t want the younger get carried away with the intelligence he had.

“Just accept the fact that I’m genius than you,” Junhyung stuck his tongue out. Dujun can only sighed.

“Junnie, when will you grow up? Next year you might have to go somewhere far,” Dujun said. They both walked hand in hand without any destination.

“Can I’m forever be like this? Can I not grow up?” Junhyung asked.

“Why is that so?”

“Because I want always to be pampered by you,” Junhyung replied.

“But you are not a 5 years old boy, Junnie,”

“But I want you to look at me as a 5 years old boy, I like to be spoil by you, I like attention you gave to me,” Junhyung said again. Tears are threatening to fall at any moment.

“Hey, hey~ Don’t cry please. You know that I cant stand to see you crying,” Dujun said while hugging the younger.

“I’m sorry hyung but I love you,” Junhyung said, locking his gaze with Dujun. Meanwhile, Dujun froze on his sport. Didn’t know what to say or what to response.

 

 

Yong Junhyung…

Younger than me but acting like he is the joker…

He always have the aura that makes people around him think twice before mess up with him…

But only to me, he show his true self…

His true 5 year old self…

And because of that, I fall for him…

 

 

After the confession, Junhyung acted like it is never happen. He keep being his usual 5 year old boy self and get clingy on Dujun. And it makes Dujun wonder whether the boy really love him or not…

“Hyung!!! You are spacing out again,” Junhyung said and pouted.

“Huh? Am I?”

“Yes you are. I’ve been asking to you about how is life in US,” Junhyung added.

“Ahh~ I’m sorry. I was too carried with my problems at office,” Dujun lied. He actually thinking about the man in front of him now. He can see Junhyung smile but there’s something wrong with the smile.

“You should be worried of me instead of you work hyung. I’m going to fly in the next 2 weeks,” Junhyung stated. Dujun can sense that the latter feel sad.

“Mianhe,” Dujun said and pull the latter into his embrace. Junhyung snuggles closer to his chest.

“I’m gonna miss you, Doojoonie,” Junhyung said. And Dujun knew it.

“I know. I’m gonna miss you too, Junnie. Your future lies there. You have to go, no matter what,” Dujun said while the latter hair. He loves the warmth that Junhyung gives him. He actually really loves Junhyung but he is a coward because he never utter that 3 words yet.

“Doo~~”

“Hmmm??”

“Still remember the deal we made?” Junhyung asked.

“About the wish?” Junhyung nodded. “Can I say my wish now??” Junhyung added. Dujun feel nervous.

“What is it? Tell me,” Dujun said. He didn’t care if Junhyung can heard his thumping heartbeat. The latter ear was on his chest anyway.

“Can we still keep in touch?” Junhyung said and look into his man eyes.

“Keep in touch?” Dujun asked back, again fail to grasp the meaning.

“Yeah, keep in touch. For the next 4 years, I want to keep in touch with you, every single day,” Junhyung stated, still not breaking the eye contact.

“Okay. I will fulfill your wish,” Dujun said.

“Junnie, I really care for you,” Dujun uttered and place a long loving kiss on top of Junhyung head. Little he knew, Junhyung actually cried.

 

 

4 years… 4 long years…

Bunches of ‘I miss you’ and ‘I love you’ has been uttered by Junhyung…

But I still never return the word…

I miss you, yeah, I’ve returned it but I love you…

 

“Finally, I’m home~~~~” Junhyung uttered once he set his feet on Incheon International Airport.

“Yaahhh~ It’s not that you have been away for 10 years,” Hongki, Junhyung best friend snickered.

“You don’t know what I feel so shut up,” Junhyung retorted. Hongki tch-ed at his best friend. They met in university and eventually become a best friend. Some of their batch mate said they are perfect couple but Junhyung ignored it. He only has one heart and it’s already taken by this one person.

“So, where is your other half? I really want to meet him,” Hongki said. To be honest, he really wanted to meet the man that has successfully rob his best friend heart.

“Hyung said he will be here. Maybe got stuck in traffic,” Junhyung said. He cocked his head to find the person he missed most. Not long after that, a smile form on his lips.

“Speaking of the devil,” he muttered before run towards to his love and crushed him with a hug.

“Yaahhh~~~” Dujun struggle to stand on his feet due to the sudden hug attack.

“Hyungggg~~~ I miss you so much~~~” Junhyung whine in Dujun embrace. Dujun smiled. Never changed…

“I miss you too, pabo. Sorry I’m late,” Dujun said and kissed the latter head.

“It’s okay. We just arrived too. Come, I’ll introduce you to Hongki,” Junhyung said and pulled Dujun hands. Dujun know who is Hongki literally, not physically.

“Hongki-ah, this is Dujunie hyung. Hyung, this is Hongki. My best friend,” Junhyung introduced those two.

“Hello Hongki. Nice to meet you,” Dujun said.

“Nice to meet you too, hyung. You are handsome, hyung. No matter Junhyung don’t even waver a bit. Even the hottest dude try to woo him,” Hongki said and grinned.

“I told you, Dujunie is much better than those dudes,” Junhyung said. Dujun can only smiled. He’s actually blushing. Hongki laughed.

“Alright dude, I’ll make a move first. My driver is here anyway. See you later. See you later too, Dujun hyung,” Hongki said and bid goodbye to both of them.

“So, wanna go somewhere?” Dujun asked. Junhyung arched his brows.

“Somewhere where?”

“Yes or no?” Dujun asked the question with question.

“I never say no to you, hyung,” Junhyung said. Dujun smiled. He intertwined their fingers and walked away.

 

 

“Still remember this place?” Dujun asked. Junhyung looks at him in disbelieve.

“Why did you bring me here?” Junhyung asked. It’s their old apartment unit.

“Because I have a wish to ask,” Dujun said. He make Junhyung face him

“Ehh? Since when did I promise you to grant a wish?” Junhyung asked. He totally didn’t get the meaning.

“You never promised but I do have a wish and I want you to hear it,” Dujun said, gazing lovingly.

“Err… Okay… Just don’t ask for anything strange,” Junhyung said. Dujun chuckled. He trailed his fingers on Junhyung features. Junhyung shiver to the touch.

“Hyun… Hyungg….”

“Shhhh~~~” Dujun said and put a finger on Junhyung lips. He leans forward to Junhyung ears.

“Do you still love me?” he whispered.

“Ye… Yes…”

“Do you still like me?” Dujun whispered again. This time, Junhyung only nodded. He can’t make himself to speak. His heart was pounding too hard. As if it can jump out of his ribcage.

“Good,” Dujun said and draw back. He cupped Junhyung face.

“I know I’ve been a coward all this while. I wasn’t able to return your feeling. And I’m thankful that you are still the Yong Junhyung I knew,” Dujun said and look into Junhyung eyes.

“Yong Junhyung, I know I’ve made you suffered all this while. Now, let me give you the happiness that you deserve,” Dujun said and captured Junhyung lips with his. The kiss was so loving. Not fierce yet passionate. It makes Junhyung seeing spark. So does Dujun.

“I love you Junnie, I really do,” Dujun said once they pull away.

“I love you too hyung~~ I will love you till forever,” Junhyung said and hugged Dujun. Dujun smiled.

“Will you grant my wish then?” Dujun asked. Junhyung nodded.

“Will you keep in touch with me forever?” Dujun said. Junhyung only smiled. He answered the question with another passionate kiss.

 

~kkeut~

 

=================================================================================================================

So, that's it...

please leave a lot of comments. tell me what you thinkk because i cant read people mind... LOL..

<3

 

22nd October 2014, 2131