Chapter 2

Unrequited Love
In Korea "Can you believe it ! That guy cheated on me .... It hurts so much....." Jia said while shooting arrows at the target. Hyuna was surprised because her friend couldn't seem to shoot the target. Maybe she is really sad. Well she and Sehun has been dating for almost 7 months now. Its actually a long time looking from a couple calender. "You should be grateful to have a boyfriend like Hyunseung" She stop shooting and went to retrieve her arrows. They were the only one who is still at the center. All of the club members had gone back seeing that its already night time. "Well you didn't know how I felt when my ex whose name couldn't be said also was playing with me and still he could lie to me saying that he loves me . ." Hyuna follows Jia to the shooting board. Jia had a small smile in her face hearing Hyuna curse." You know the saying that first love will never work is always true.... Just look at us..... I bet the boy you have been looking for will be at you new school . Which is also your hometown...." than a quarter of silence was held between those two girls. "Omo! You're gonna leave me Jina .... You'll be heading to China this weekend and I'm already missing you".hyuna suddenly hugged her friend. Jina giggled seeing her friends attitude. "Have you never heard the word phone call or video message.... As long as we remember each other our 7 year friendship will never end" Jina said releasing the hug. "Wow you can get chessy sometimes" Hyuna said smiling . "Yah! Whose the one who started first" Jina slapped her friends playfully and quickly went to the washroom "Yah! Jina!" Hyuna chased her. At Jina's house "I'm home" Jina said while walking through the living room. "Why did it take so long for practice ?" Jina's grandfather asked. Jina just smile and plopped next to her granny. They were watching a Chinese drama. "Just let her, it will be only just a few more days before the summer ends and school starts also she will be moving with her parents, ye." Hearing that Jina lean her head to her grandmother. "Nai nai my neck hurts" Jina whine. Her grandmother look at her with loving and ask her to sit infront. Jina followed and Her grandmother massaged her neck. It was a new feeling it hurts but in a good way she thought. "Maybe after that you can scratch my back . Jinja this mosquitoes are really bugging me" me and nai nai just laughed hearing ye ye gets mad at the bugs .