Chapter 1

Unrequited Love

This conversation is in Chinese

At x Mall

 A couple had just went out from the cinemas after they had watch a movie.

"It's over, we can't manage this relationship. We're both going high school next year and i need to focus in my exams" Tao starts the conservation while  finishing his cola drink.

"Exams? haha. Don't make me laugh, since when did you care about exams" the girl beside him locking her hands like a married couple always do to Tao's arm.                               

"No, i'm serious we can't work this out, i will spend more time in Korea because of this and we may won't see each other anymore" Tao release his arm and facing the girl beside him. "Don't worry hun we can text each other.. I mean help each other until the exam ends" the girl smiles like nothing big is going to happen. She trys to get hold of Tao's arm but Tao avoid it.

"Can't you undertand. I'm sick of you no i'm already bored with this. Let's end this before i go to Korea" "You're kidding me, right? I thought you loved me" "Since when, you're the one who started all this lovey dovey stuff not me"  "No, don't leave me" the girl started to cry. "Oh baby don't cry.. My heart wasn't yours from the beginning. Well look at the bright side at least you can focus on your exam rather than waste time here watching that stupid movie you suggested" Tao smirk. "Ok Gotta go, I won't miss you.. my girl is waiting for me bye" Tao turns his back and wave goodbye leaving the girl all alone crying meanwhile Tao is laughing.

"You , YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD! JUST GO DIE!" and the girl gain attraction from all the visitors, she run as fast as she could to the toilet and Tao didn'e even bother eventhought people was looking and whispering about him. Tao is the kind of person who doesn't care what people thought and also he gots bored easily.

At Huang's House

"Wo huilaile" Tao shouts ang bump his back on the coach lazily. He's tired actually.                                                                                   "Oh, Zi ni huijia" Mrs Huang said coming out from the kitchen. "Well, Zi where were you from?" she asks while taking a seat besides the couch. "Out" he answers lazily. "Yeah I know 'out' but to where?" Mrs. Huang is getting pissed off with her youngest son attitude.        "To the mall" Tao decides to switch on the tv. "Good. What were you doing there?" "To the movies" Tao's hand were randomly switching the channels with the remote ,he knows where his mother is going to with the conservation.

"Xing, i'll get straight to the point. The first one. How did your half an hour past girlfriend knows my number?"Tao's mother is getting impatient. "What! How?' Tao's eye quickly face with his mother. "Now, isn;t that funny , i asked you and you asked me. So you don't know how she got my number." Mrs. Huang's eyes went straight into Tao's eyes. "No, i don't know. What did she said?" Tao felt restless, really creepy how did she get a hold of his mother phone number without him knowing.

"Ok now for the second point, please stop this attitude of yours" his mother ignore her son's question. Tao put a questioned face.    "The attitude of yours playing with people feelings especially girls and by playing i mean dumping the same goes in Korea" she stops for a moment looking at Tao's reaction. Tao continues to lay his back lazily on the couch and switching the channel again n again.      "You won't listen will you" she starsts to higher her pitch. "I'm listening..... if i want to" Tao said and finally stop at a movie.

"Well you need to listen is for your own good. I have been discussing this with your father, your brothers and Li Yin and we made an agreement" She stops a while and smiles when Tao looks like he's paying attention. "You will be given one year adding this 4 more months to look for your new girlfriend and going to be future wife also the mother to my grandchilds." Tao looks disbelief at his mother. "Yes I'm serious, you've been playing to long, act like a grown up once in a while" Mrs. Huang relaxes herself at the couch.                 "But, mama i'm still a teenage boy and next year i'm a high schooler, i can make my own decisions" Tao is the one who is frustrated now. "We let you do your own decisions but the right ones and avoid you by from doing the wrong ones. and i've never heard breaking a girl's heart i mean many girls heart is a right doing and i can also see you are having a fascinating time doing it."

"Ugh i'm out, i want to wash up call me when dinners ready" Tao starts to get up from his seat. He climbs up the staircase and stops "What if i did get a girlfriend and i broke up with her?" Mrs. Huang looks at her youngest son and said

"Than you're getting married early" and Tao disappeares from her view. Mrs. Huang breathed out heavily. She looked at her phone

"Mama, i'm sorry to tell you but your son and i broke up just now. i know your sad but because of his so good attitude i won't be seeing you ang your some anymore. Also please tell your son some manners. bye love you mama "

from : xxxx

'Whose the calling someone elses mother mama.


Don't get mad at Tao haha.. . Well if you're reading this story, you better threw away the image of what you know about Tao cause in this story Tao is not what you think of and Just a short chapter for the beginning . Thanks for reading.