Myungsoo and I ep2

Myungsoo and I

Eun Ji: "Are you okay??" He asked worriedly. "Sorry" I said snapping out of my thoughts. "Lets go." He said grabbing my hands and walked out of the airport. All I could do was will my legs to move and prevent it from going jelly. Luckily everyone was busy doing their own things and no one recognised him. When we got into a black car and he took out his sunglasses and cap, ruffling his hair. He then look at me and smiled.

"Quit staring at me already. I know I'm handsome" 

"Humph" I blushed and turned away. I can't believe myself that I'm in the car talking to my idol and that I have been talking to him for about one and a half years through email! But luckily, I didn't tell him who was my favourite member in infinite, if not it will be so embrassing. "Eun Ji-shi can you give me your address?" He asked. "Oh here" I took out a crumpled note that my mom had gave me of the my new home and passed it to him. I tried my best not to touch his fingers as I was afraid I would faint there and then if I did. He passed it to his driver as I blush looking away towards the window. As the car proceeded to my new home, I saw the scenery of seoul, I was amazed and awe as it was very huge unlike a small country like Singapore. "Nice isn't it?" He asked suddenly when he caught me glancing at the scenery. I nodded my head still fascinated by it. 

"Don't u need to work?" I asked turning my attention towards him


"idols do have some free times by themselves too. For example, tomorrow I have a schedule from 5 to 6 then I'm free for the night. By the way, my members knows about you and that you had moved here and they are eagerly to meet you.." He said those last words carefully as he looked at me curiously tilting his head to the side. I blush again feeling flattered that he actually talked about me to them. "Yeah sure... I'm okay with meeting them" I tried my best to sound calm and cool. "Yay! Okay I will text you the date and time?" I nodded.

Suddenly, he stretched out his hand waiting for me to give him something. I looked at him questionly, not getting his point. Phone, he mouthed. "ohhh" I exclaimed before taking it out giving it to him to save his contact to mine and my contact to his. After that, he returned it to me and asked a sudden question. "Oh yeah u know just last week, I asked about your favourite idol? You still have not told me about who is your favourite in infinite? Who is it????" "I'm not going to tell u that haha. It is my secret to keep. Besides what if it is other member and not you?" I laughed and . He pouted and sighed wistfully "I will be so jealous of that member" its you myungsoo pabo my brain and heart shouted but my mouth unwilling to move.


We talk about other things on the way to the apartment. When we reached, the apartment is like in a condo but its a building by itself surrounded by small little shops selling food and others. "Your mom certainly chose a good location spot to live in.. and I just realise..infinite dorm is quite nearby here..." myungsoo exclaimed raising his eyebrows. "I have no idea at all.. It wasn't me who chose this place" I defended myself waving my hands. He laughedand we headed to the back of the car to carry my stuffs. When we were in the lift, I pressed the 10th floor according to the note that my mother gave me. "Does he follow you around?" I asked Myungsoo when his driver was out of sight. "No.. he actually protects infinite with our manager and I asked him for help today." He smiled.

"According to the note, this is the one.." I exclaimed as I put the stuff down before taking out a key. After opening the door, I headed in, looking at the room and put the stuff in my hands slowly. It was perfect. Just exactly like I wanted it to be. There isn't any doors in the room except the toilet and the opening door. The kitchen is on the left its like a c shape black in colour the living room is actual a small area that has a sofa and a coffee table. Beside the sofa is the toilet. There is a about 37 inch tv in front of the sofa behind the tv is a wall that separate the living room from the bedroom. The bedroom does not have any doors but there is a platform to the bedroom. In front of the bed is cardboards and beside the cardboard on the left there is a long mirror with a small table beside it. Beside the bed to the left is a table and chair for me to study etc and behind the chair is the window. "Your mom certainly picked a good flat" Myungsoo said with awe looking around. "Yeah.." I exclaimed taking a look around the house.

"Come lets start unpacking!!" He push his long selves up reaching out for my luggage. "I shall do my clothes if possible can u could help me with the kitchen parts?" I said hastily. He nodded his head, puzzled with my behaviour and set to work. It will be embarrassing if he would have touch my clothing I thought taking my luggage and some boxes and went to the bedroom. I sort out my clothing neatly into the cardboard and went to the study table to  put my precious cameras and video camera on it. Just as I was about to put down my camera, I had an idea. I peek outside the bedroom where myungsoo is seriously putting the plates and cups in order. I secretly took a photo of him working so hard and immediately went to put it back.

 After unpacking for a while, I realised that I did not have any winter clothing or food in the fridge thus I headed out to myungsoo and said "errr oppa?" "yes?" He spun around facing me. "Urm.. do you know where to get food and the winter clothing cause I don't have any of that now... its okay if you cannot follow me just need to tell me where are them.."  "Pabo of course I would follow you. I don't want you lost in an area you do not even know. But first, I would need some disguises luckily I brought some in my bag" he walked towards his bag and took out a fake spectacles and wore it with his cap.

"How do I look?" He asked. "you look.... nerdy" I said stifling a laugh. "Really?" he frowned. "Then you should wear it too then we look like nerds studying together." He took out another set of spectacle before placing it on me as I pouted. "Now you look like a nerd too but still pretty.." I blush and headed to my bedroom and took out a cap. "Okay so now I look like you and you look like me can we go now?" He nodded his head and said "lets go!".

As we waited for the lift to reach ground floor, it suddenly stopped at the fifth floor and a teenager wearing her uniform entered. I held my breath  as she looked at both of us before looking back to her phone, ignore us. I heaved a sigh of relief and looked at Myungsoo. He looked quite relief that the girl did not recognise him and he smiled at me sweetly again. I blush as I quickly turn my head to look forward. When we were at the streets, people were minding their own business ignoring us which was a good thing. Myungsoo was so engross in introducing the different shops to me that I can't resist to take a photo.

"Hey!" He exclaimed when he caught me tooking photos of him. "Delete it" he frown trying to reach fore phone. I immediately hid my phone and said "I won't post it anywhere just keep it in my phone" He smiled and said "then it is only right if I take a photo of you too." "if ou can catch me" I shouted as I tried my best to run away from him. But of course, he caught up with me in no time. "Ha! my turn" he said taking out his phone taking a picture of me. I tried to squirm away from him but to no avail I panted heavily and felt tired from the running. "You must be tired and hungry now. Want to eat?" He asked. I nodded my head and he led me to a shop. "This is the shop that sells the best rice cakes and fishcakes. The members and I plus our manager hyung would come here and eat at least once a week." He said while we sat down and he help to order the food.

When the food came, I immediately took some photos of them so that later on I could show my sis and parents. As we ate we chat about the members as he tried to no avail to persuade me to tell him which member I like most. Before we left, I exclaimed "hey lets take a photo before we leave together" he agreed excitedly and we took a pictue with us in our nerdy spectacles. After eating we then headed to the supermarket. There wasn't  much people there as it was a weekday and I took the trolley and decided to find some food for my fridge. As I was too engrossed in finding and choosing the food, myungsoo secretly took another photo of me. When I turn towards him he flusteredly hid his phone I stared at him curiously while he gave me his most innocent look. "Hey I want a mug and utensils if I suddenly pop up in your house. Let's go!" he said hurriedly as he started pushing me to the place. I eyed him suspiciously but I let it go. He chose his favourite mug and utensils there and we both head off to the counter. He then led me to a winter clothing shop which was having a sale at that time. He made me wear the winter clothing that he chose while he sat there and help me choose the best fitted clothes. I paid for my clothing before he could even protest.

Soon it was already dinner time. "What do you want to eat?" He asked excitedly. "Hmmm... samgyeopsal?" I said excitedly too as I just love that food in Singapore. "Woah didn't know you like that too, okay lets go" he led me to a korean bbq shop. "Woah korean samgyeopsal is so different from Singapore!!" I exclaimed. "How different?' He asked curiously. I explain to him and he agreed that it was very different. As the meat was cooking he asked me cautiously "why is your name Park Eun Ji?" "Because my mom is a korean thus she decide a korean name for my sister and me in singapore I am called Eun Ji."I explained while I watched him got flustered a little, embarrassed from what he asked. "Don't worry I get that a lot." I said with a smile trying to calm him down. "So..whatcha doing tomorrow when I'm not around?" He asked trying to change the topic. "hmmm thats a good question... maybe I shall walk around and take some photos and go to the shopping centre too" I replied. "Too bad I won't be with you to take photos" he pouts. I laughed and said "I could show you the photos via message since I have your number" "Oh yeah! Then I can see it!" He smiled happily at me.

 Finally, the meat was cooked and he started wrapping first. Then he took the lettuce and gave it too me. "Ahhh" he said asking me to open my mouth. I open my mouth wide as he pops the lettuce wrap into it. I munch on it deliciously as I wrapped another one and did the same thing he did to me. After we ate our full we walked home leisurely back to my flat. He started to get closer to me and slowly held my hand. I looked at him and quickly turn my head back blushing. I still could not believe that my penpal was my favourite idol and he was holding my hand as we reached my flat downstairs..

"Thanks for everything today" I exclaimed to him trying to ease of the awkwardness. "Errr no problem." He replied ruffling his hair. "Would you... erm like to meet tmr night again... cause im free...if you don't wamt its okay" he awkwardly asked me. I immediately nodded my head and gushed "of course! I want.....urm maybe I can cook meet you at my house 7pm?" He nodded his head and awkwardly gave me a hug and I awkwardly return it "goodnight." He whispered into my ear as I wish him goodnight too. I walk into the lift and wave at him before the lift could close. When I reach my flat I immediately flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling can't imagine my luck. I took out the specs and suddenly remembered that the specs were his. Ohh well since im meeting him tmr night just return him then I thought happpily. I then proceeded to contact my family telling them that I had safetly reached Seoul and thanked my mother for choosing such a wonderful flat. I gave a tour around the house to my sister and talked about my day. But when she ask about my penpal, I decided not to tell them who it was as my sis could actually blurt out to other people. So I kept silent about it, changing the topic. We bid farewell as it was getting late and I lay on my bed taking out my phone looking through the photos we took and smiled at them before falling asleep.....

Yay I'm done with ep 2 and I hope you enjoyed it haha! If you are wondering whether there will be a myungsoo perspective in this story don't worry cause there will be in the next chapter ^^ Btw Myungsoo was able to intro the place as he live around the area. I will update soon don't worry~