Myungsoo and I ep 1

Myungsoo and I

The start...
Eun Ji: I had this penpal who wish to be anonymous since I was studying for my degree. It was through a social media and we had a lot of things in commom like we both love photography. Sometimes, we even show each other the photos we took. But we never took photos of ourselves, not even once. We could talk about all the times in the world from morning to night and we would contact each other at least once a day.

When I finish my degree in cosmetology, I told my parents that I wanted to migrate to Seoul, my mother's hometown and find a job to settle down there. They were at first reluctant, but after much persuasion, they agreed provided if I contact them often and come back holiday for festivals and birthdays. After waiting for 3 months, the procedures were finally done. I told my penpal that I was going to Seoul, he was excited and can't wait for my arrival.  My friends and family were sad that I was leaving there even had a farewell party for me. We cried a lot that day. 

Soon, it was the day I leave for Seoul. I hugged my family goodbye especially my sister. She said that I must web cam her as soon as possible. I was seriously carrying a lot of stuff like my luggage, boxes of fragile stuff etc those stuff that are necessary for my basic needs. But my mysterious penpal said that he would meet me at the airport to help me bring my stuff to my new house. "Is your penpal even trustable?" My mother ask worriedly. "Don't worry, we have our code" I winked, assuring her. Just then they called for my flight, I hug my family tight for the last time beofre heading in. As the plane took off, I thought of my mysterious penpal who never reveals himself. Will he be there? What if..  I thought to myself all the possiblities while staring at the window.

Finally, my plane touch down. I was finally at Seoul. I eagerly got down and singlehandedly put all my stuff onto a trolley. Then I push it out to arrival place. I quickly scan the place and fiannly, I saw this card that has an email on it. I sighed in relief as I walked towards it while taking out my code which was the identical email.  "Are you..." I asked while holding up my email and scrutinising him. He was wearing a suit and had sunglasses on. He glanced at me and looked at the email I had. "Follow me." He said while helping me to push my trolley. I had no chioce but to follow him. Who is my penpal? Is he some rich kid or an idol that needs a "bodyguard" to "protect him"? I wondered.

We reached a corner and there was another guy with sunglasses and a cap pacing up and down. But the most shocking thing was that he looked kind of familiar like I seen him a lot of time somewhere.. "That is your penpal." The suited guy said stiffly while pointing towards him. I thank him, wanting to take my trolley, but he held on to it. I nodded suspiciously and walked towards the guy with cap to take a closer look. "Is he..... aiiii can't be..how can HE be my penpal... thats too coincidental I thought to myself. He look at me and was dazed for a while before grinning. "Hi...I'm Park Eun Ji from Singapore...you are..." I asked caustiously. He slowly took down his sunglasses but not fully. That was when time went to a standstill. I got a shock of my life. My guess was so correct. The person whom I was talking to online was actually Myungsoo from infinite!!! I open my mouth wide gaping at him as I stared at the visual, the one that stole my heart.....

 

Aahhhhhh.. I apologise for the horrible writing since it was my first time but I hope you enjoyed it :) I will update again soon~