Pain can be change to Happiness..

Old friend :: New lover

(KiWoon, DooSeob & JunSeung)

 

It was on the 2nd to the last week of october..they continue to practice hard & they begun to get along..Wednesday morning, they gathered in the practice room and doojoon and hyunseung starts to teach them again..Sometimes they would talk to each other, not really a long conversation but just a simple comment or question about the moves..well, at least they are communicating now..and sometimes they would also give funny comments to kikwang or dongwoon when they complain about the moves..while junhyung, somehow he build up his confidence and he starts to join them..mostly he would just observe from where he was sitting but sometimes he would laugh at the jokes or even give some ideas for kikwang & dongwoon's dance..

"only few steps and we're done." - doojoon said

" yeah, he's right, then after that, you should practice with the whole song" - hyunseung agree and said to KiWoon

"yah!, and for your ending, kikwangie, you should do a backflip" - junhyung suddenly said

 

All five of them turned and looked at junhyung

"woah, you spoke, you scared us" - kikwang joked around and the rest gave a small laugh except seobie (doojoon was only smiling, by the way)

"tsss, shut up" - junhyung looked away embarrassed..

"hyung you should talk more"- dongwoon said

"junhyung doesn't talk that much" - yoseob said softly from across the room, looking down

"seobie, did you say something about junhyung?" - kikwang asked

"what? huh?" - seobie looked at them " no, i didn't say anything at all" -he looked down again and played something on his phone..

junhyung was shocked when seobie said that about him..he heard it..in fact all of them heard seobie said something...it wasn't that soft as seobie think it was..maybe all of them didn't heard it clearly but junhyung did...including doojoon..but doojoon kept quiet coz he understand that seobie & junhyung was childhood friends and seobie knew junhyung that much...

an hour later, they were all joking and dancing around

"let's take a break in being serious and just dance" - kikwang played the VIU song

"oh..oh..i like this song"- dongwoon starts to dance silly

all of them were laughing their 's off..when the song change to hip hop..doojoon starts to dance too..

"kikwangie, let's show it" - doojoon and kikwang lined up side by side and showed their dance moves

they were all watching & feeling the beat of kikwang and doojoon's dance, even hyunseung and junhyung can't hide the fact that it was great..they totally forgot that JUNSEUNG and DOOSEOB couples are not that close yet..and they were just having fun together...seobie cant stop himself anymore coz the dance was really fun..so he stood up and he dance with them..he saw the dance in middle school so many times and he memorized it..

"me too..me too..let me join" - seobie runs to doojoon and kikwangie..and he stood between them

"okay..from the top..5, 4, 3, 2, 1" - doojoon said excitingly

the three of them danced together..hyunseung & dongwoon said that they also have a dance of their own, so they pulled junhyung and they also showed their moves..doojoon, kikwang & seobie gave way to them...they were all like having a friendly dance battle..they were having a great time showing off their abilities in dancing..then the organizer of the festival dance came, and saw all of them dancing, he only intended to see how kikwang and dongwoon were doing..when he went inside..

"guys, i didn't know ALL of you can dance" - the man said 

"oh, annyeonghaseyo..nae, we all know how to dance and this two ( referring to junhyung and hyunseung) are the dancing machines in middle school" - dongwoon said

"oh...then, since all of you guys are here everyday, you might as well join kikwang and dongwoon..and since you were the ones teaching them, im pretty sure you memorized the moves" - the man said to junhyung and hyunseung

"what? no..we can't..i mean, im not even the one teaching them, just these guys" - junhyung said

"yeah, and we're only here to help them.." - hyunseung agreed

"oh, come on..it'll be fun..and you guys too" - he turned and pointed to doojoon and seobie "i'll be expecting all of you.. well, i gotta go..practice hard" - the man left the room

 

doojoon and yoseob were speechless when the organizer force them to join, same goes to junhyung and hyunseung..they didn't expect this to happen..kikwang and dongwoon looked at each other and they were giving signs that they're glad/happy coz their plan is getting even better..

At lunch time, KIWOON, JUNSEUNG & DOOSEOB left to eat luch together at a restaurant beside the building where they practice..they don't have a choice but to get along for the dance and they have to talk about it..however, yoseob came back first coz he was feeling sleepy..when he returned to the practice room, he tried to sleep but he can't, so he used the cd player to listen to some music instead..he scan kikwang's cd holder & found a "Boys II Men" cd.. He listened to the song "I'll Make Love To You", just in time when junhyung also came back..he was standing outside the door and heard yoseob singing along with the song..he realized how beautiful seobie's voice was..he stood there and continued to listen until the song change to "On Bended Knees"..it was a sad song and when seobie was singing it, he felt a regret again for leaving him before..so he went inside to talk to seobie..

 

next chapter, junseob tandem will start.. 

to be continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ah~~ i hope i didn't messed up this chapter..ke~..im kinda not satisfied with this..but i hope you were satisfied.. ^^ keep supporting me..and please comment and tell me what you think so i'll be inspired again.. ^^ thank you for reading by the way.. ♥♥ 

``Shing Zhattap``