wet kyungsoo part 1

Baeksoo oneshot* collection

Wet Kyungsoo

HALLO! Miss me? I started writing this story. So, a little background. I would come up with something a lot of times but then it would turn out to be so long that i could not put it in this collection. I would need to put it as a separate piece.  This is why there has been such a delay in me posting something even though I have so many ideas. Well, also life. This one here will be a 4 to 6 part story. I am already at part 3. That's long for a oneshot collection, I know, but I thought whatever. I have too many stories anyways. This keeps compact.

Description: Kyungsoo got caught in the rain, and he might get sick.


Kyungsoo was a college student, studying music, and today he was running late. He screamed in frustration as he saw the time on his phone. He cursed at himself under his breath for being so ing awesome at being able to turn 10 alarms off and continue sleeping. He blamed his music history professor. Why did he need to learn about how music evolved anyways? All he wanted to do was sing dammit. To top it all, the professor gave them an essay to write every other week. Kyungsoo really hated that class, he thought to himself as he stumbled out the door of the apartment he shared with his best friend, Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was also studying music at the same university. The two had become friends due to their shared interests, though Kyungsoo preferred vocals while Chanyeol was more into playing instruments. However, Chanyeol didn't limit himself to just instruments, and it showed through his amazing rapping skills.  After high school, they had both applied and gotten accepted into the same university, so and had decided to rent a two bedroom apartment together. This way, it was more convenient for both of them, since they were both used to each other's rhythm, which is why sometimes when one was running late, he would just ask the other to take care of things for them.

Kyungsoo screamed for Chanyeol to get his out of the bed to lock the door before he broke into a sprint to get to class.

Despite popular belief about Kyungsoo being a good student who cared about punctuality and , Kyungsoo didn't care at all. He wasn't about being on time, but he did care about his marks. And the professor for his morning class was a real gem. He would dock of marks for someone not attending the class, or being late too many times. Just what an owl-like person needed, Kyungsoo huffed to himself in sarcasm.

He made it in time, but realized that he forgot his phone charger. Oh well, Kyungsoo thought to himself, he well just have to use the common university charging ports and be careful with his phone. 

--x--

His last class ended and Kyungsoo was extremely tired. He had already been running low on energy and today he had class from 8 am to 8 pm. 12 hours of school really was not ideal but he had no choice. That is the only way his time table worked out. He sluggishly dragged his feet to the entrance of his building only to see that the sky was heavily laden with clouds. It was going to start raining any time and it was going to be a down pour.

Kyungsoo fumbled in his back pack in search of his umbrella only to realize that it was the second thing he has forgotten that day. Maybe if he ran really fast he could avoid the worst of it. Kyungsoo was wrong, just like he was about a lot of other things, such as taking that 8 am morning class. He showed up at his apartment building's door, dripping and cold. He had protected his bag from being soaked like him. Kyungsoo put his hand inside his pocket before letting out a wail. He had forgotten his apartment keys as well. He frantically called his apartment hoping that Chanyeol was back but didn't receive any replies. Kyungsoo groaned before fishing out his phone which at the last bar of its battery currently. He had to make it quick, Kyungsoo thought as he dialed Chanyeol's cell. As soon as the call was about to connect his phone died. Kyungsoo was about to cry when some kind soul came to the building as well and let him in.

Chanyeol's last class was around the same time as Kyungsoo's so Kyungsoo decided to go up to his floor and wait for his friend to come home. He sat silently outside the door, hugging his knees in an attempt to keep himself warm. It wasn't working, however, if his sniffing and constant sneezing were anything to go by. Chanyeol was running late and Kyungsoo hoped he'd hurry up.

--x--

Chanyeol was packing up after class when someone came up and patted his back.

"Hey Yeol! My friends and I are going out for some drinks. You wanna come?"

"Uh, I'm not sure Kris. I usually meet Kyungsoo at home after class."

"Call him and tell him to come as well. We're celebrating Joonmyun's new job. The chap is rich now so he's paying for it all. Who can say no to free drinks?"

Chanyeol grinned, "let me just text him then. What are the details?..."

--x--

Kyungsoo was shivering and staring at his dead phone mournfully. *achoo* Chanyeol was running very late. *ACHOO!!!*

Kyungsoo sneezed so loudly that he didn't hear the doors of his neighbour's apartment open. Since it had not been long since he moved in, Kyungsoo was not acquainted with the neighbours. He had never seen them before since whoever lived there usually wasn't home.

"Will you stop sneezing already? I feel guilty about sitting in my nice warm apartment because of you. What are you doing out here in the hallway anyways?"

Kyungsoo looked up to see his neighbour for the first time. A boy around the same age and height as him... with a very cute face. 

"H- hello! I'm Kyungsoo, your neighbour", he said in between his non-stop sneezes, "I forgot my keys and umbrella and phone charger and my phone is dead. My friend should come home but he isn't here yet and- and he usually doesn't run late but he's running late today and I'm worried about him, and myself and I think I'm about to get a cold and-"

"Whoa whoa. Slow down neighbour. I asked what you were doing in the hallway, not about the punctual lifestyle of your friend. Come in, I'll give you something to change into. You look so pitiful." Shaking his head the neighbour let Kyungsoo in.

Kyungsoo bowed gratefully before shuffling into the other's apartment. Messy; was the first impression Kyungsoo got as soon as he walked in. 

"What's your name?" The boy asked softly as he ushered Kyungsoo towards a set of doors.

"Kyu*achoo*ungsoo!"

"Nice to meet you Kyuachooungsoo. My name is Baekhyun."

"It's not that," Kyungsoo mumbled and Baekhyun just laughed a loud charming laugh that put a smile on Kyungsoo's face as well.

"Just joking. Here, I think you should take a bath with warm water before you change. There is an extra towel in the bathroom, it's the blue one. Use my products too, I don't mind. I'll have a new set of clothes and a warm cup of tea ready for you when you come out. Do you like tea?"

Kyungsoo nodded, "Thank you Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun smiled at Kyungsoo, who noted how his mouth took on a rectangle shape as if trying to be as wide as it could get... As if it was trying to make sure that with every smile the whole world lit up. Kyungsoo shook his head and walked into the washroom, shutting the door behind him.

The warm bath really helped, Kyungsoo thought, as he wrapped the blue towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom calling for Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, I'm done." Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun when he saw the other standing in the kitchen. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and his eyes traveled down the other's torso. "Could you please tell me where the clothes are?" Kyungsoo asked shyly. He cocked his head to the side in a subtle movement when he saw that his host didn't even blink after he asked him for clothes. Kyungsoo walked closer and repeated himself, causing Baekhyun to blink multiple times as if coming out of a daze and he smiled that smile at Kyungsoo.

"Of course. They're in my bed room. Just follow me." Baekhyun walked away with a strut, drawing Kyungsoo's eyes to his sashaying hips. Kyungsoo gulped and shook his head. It was not appropriate to have dirty thoughts about your kind neighbour when they were helping you out. Kyungsoo wished for his body to digest the butterflies in his stomach, so that they stop making him feel weird.

Kyungsoo followed Baekhyun to his room to see that the other had laid a pair of very warm and snuggly looking pyjamas. Kyungsoo gratefully picked them up to change when he saw that Baekhyun was sitting silently on his bed, leaning back a bit, looking too cute and y at the same time. Kyungsoo started waking away to the bathroom when Baekhyun spoke up.

"Where are you going?"

"To change...?" Kyungsoo answered

Baekhyun waved at him to come back, "you can change here."

"Oh, ok..." Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun who stared back smiling. "Um. Baekhyun..."

"Yes?" Baekhyun got up and walked closer to Kyungsoo

"Can I change now?"

"Hmm? Of course, go ahead."

"So are you going to leave anytime soon?"

"Oh yes. Of course I am. I just wanted to tell you that I'll be in the living room waiting for you with warm tea. Made specially, Baekhyun style!" he ended with a wink.

Kyungsoo awkwardly smiled a 'thank you' as he watched Baekhyun leave the room. Maybe Kyungsoo was a bit affected by the cold because it seemed like the sway of Baekhyun's  hips was even more exaggerated now.

--x--

Baekhyun walked out of the room and mentally slapped himself for staring at the other boy. He quickly fished out his phone and texted Jongdae, his roommate and, unfortunately, best friend.

I have a dripping wet hottie in our apartment with me. What should I do?

A reply came promplty: Jump him

Baekhyun contemplated before setting his mouth in a firm line and texting back: Why did I even bother asking you?

Coz I'm smarter than you.

Keep telling yourself that.

--x--

Kyungsoo walked out in Baekhyun's pyjamas to see him typing furiously on the phone. 

"Baekhyun," he began timidly, "I'm done. Thanks a lot for helping me out, it was really kind of you. I would have caught a cold if it wasn't for you."

Baekhyun patted the seat beside him on the sofa, "Anything for you. I mean, what are neighbours there for after all. You can come bathe in my washroom anytime. I mean, like, when you're locked outside again. You can wear my clothes anytime, they look good on you. I mean, in case something happens to yours.. Right? Can never predict what happens, eh? Tea! Yes, let's have tea! "

Kyungsoo chuckled and sat beside Baekhyun, "I never knew I had such a kind neighbour, otherwise I'd have come to say 'hi' before."

"I guess we both owe the rain for letting us meet... As neighbours."  Baekhyun looked into Kyungsoo's big eyes and felt mesmerised.

Kyungsoo willed himself to stop going crazy over his neighbour's teeth. It's a weird to have but Baekhyun's teeth weren't normal. Those incisors, damn! They went so well with the other's square smile. And Baekhyun's eyes crinkled up so nicely whenever he laughed, making them look darker, ier, and it was all so unfair. But Kyungsoo wasn't complaining, couldn't complain since it so aesthetically pleasing. 

The two drank tea while learning more about each other. Kyungsoo learned that Baekhyun too was studying music at the same university but was a year ahead. What was important, was that Baekhyun hated that history prof as well which led to the next level of bonding. Hatred for the same professor always does that to new friends. They laughed about the professors, the facilities in the universities, and moved on to their aspirations and other miscellaneous stuff, and it wasn't really Kyungsoo's fault that he completely lost track of time. Baekhyun was a really good conversationalist, and the fact that he was pleasing for Kyungsoo's eyes helped. Before they knew it, it was 1 in the morning and they would have continued with the conversation if they hadn't been interrupted by Jongdae stumbling through the door.

"Oh Hello!" Jongdae said with a wide grin on his face, "Is this the wet h-"

"YES! Meet our neighbour, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun interrupted Jongdae before his stupid drunk friend could things up for him, "Kyungsoo, this is my roommate and best friend Jongdae."

Kyungsoo bowed politely, "I room with my best friend too, which reminds me. I should probably check if he's back."

Jongdae plopped down on the sofa beside Kyungsoo pulling the rising male back down again, "What's the hurry? I just came, spend some time with me as well. Let me have a good look at your face."

Kyungsoo tried to back away from Jongdae's grabby hands that were progressively getting close to his face. In his attempt to escape Jongdae's hands he shifted back right into Baekhyun's chest. He was about to apologize to Baekhyun for bumping into him but the other's arms came around on either side of him, one holding him in place and the other batting Jongdae's hands away.

"You act like an idiot when you're drunk Jongdae. Go to bed." Baekhyun said pulling Kyungsoo closer to himself, noticing the blush on the other's face as he tried to avoid eye contact with the other two males.

"Like you're one to talk. Do you want me to tell Kyungsoo what you act like when you're drunk?"

"Time for you to go home, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun pulled said boy up quickly and dragged him away from Jongdae.

Kyungsoo smiled at the two friends as he picked up his phone and his washed and dry clothes (Baekhyun had let him run out to use the laundry room of the building) before walking towards the door. He looked through his phone and saw he had a few missed calls and quite a few messages, mostly from Chanyeol asking him to join him and the other to celebrate Joonmyun's job, and the rest from the others at the party asking him to come. He dialed Chanyeol's number to be sure that his friend was back home, since he was so engrossed in his conversation with Baekhyun that he forgot to keep track of when his friend might have come.

"Kyungsoo? Where are you?" Chanyeol's drunk and groggy voice asked from the other end.

"I'm at our neighbour's apartment. I forgot my keys. Are you home yet?"

"Yeah! Let me get the door."

Kyungsoo dropped the call and looked up to see Baekhyun standing there waiting to see if Kyungsoo could go back safely or if he was going to be stranded in the hallway again. He was totally ready (and maybe hoped) to let Kyungsoo stay over at his place. He didn't mind sharing his bed, not at all.

"Chanyeol's home so I should get going." Kyungsoo said looking at Baekhyun with eyes that were too sparkly, too bright. "Once again, thank you. You should come over to my apartment when you're free so that I can return the favour."

"Count on it", Baekhyun said, and the conversation ended there. For the following moments they just stood there smiling at each other but then Chanyeol opened the door and called out for Kyungsoo.

After a brief introduction Baekhyun went back into his apartment and Kyungsoo into his...


I already talked about how this story will be a 4-6 chaptered story because I keep adding to this story, and it is mainly because of the fact that I don't like underdeveloped relationships. Love is more than that, and baeksoo shall get the ing best of best. Since I am not a good writer, I find it hard to do so in a limited amount of words, hence the number of chapters. If it goes for too long, would you prefer that I make this into a separate fic?

Why is it called Wet Kyungsoo? Because I am an unimaginative piece of and you gotta deal with me!

Do comment. Let me know what you thought of this. Excited for more?

​Because of life I will not update frequently. Sorry if it bothers you.

If you get thirsty for other baeksoo then feel free to go to my other stories.

I like this colour. It feels like a Baekhyun colour (though Jongdae will like it more). Why am I even thinking this?

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   The Personal Assistant,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boy

Awesome people: Tina08, PeasentOTP