Chapter 6: Meeting her again (Yuri's POV)

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

2 years later~

 

Yuri's POV:

It's been 2 years since I last risked in love. I gave everything to Jessica and I'll admit I still love her. After she broke things off with me I don't know what to do or where I should go. All of my plans for the both of us was wasted. I went to the US to finish my studies there and to forget everything I had with Jessica. She broke my heart into a millions of pieces and I this heart of mine is just stubborn in forgetting her. Jessica has been my life. She was my everything and it hurt me more when she told me that she grew tired of loving me. I guess I didn't work hard enough.. After the break up I pursued my studies and I am now working in a recording company here in the US as a producer/composer. I've worked with some of the well known singers here and I'm happy with what I've become right now. I would be lying if sometimes Jessica doesn't cross my mind. There's a part in me that wants to see her again but my mind tells me that I shouldn't. My boss wants to see me as I'm headed in his office.

"Boss? You asked for me?" I said as I sat.
"Yeah Yuri. I am assigning you to work in a recording company in Korea. You'll be working with-" He said but I cut him.
"Oh. When will I be leaving and what is this company I'll be working for?" I asked.
"You'll be leaving tomorrow morning. I sent the company your resume and they were glad to accept you on board." He said.
"Okay sir. Who will I be working with again?" I asked.
"Jessica jung." He said and I was shocked. The girl who broke my heart will be my new boss. How great!
"Oh. I'll be going ahead sir. I still need to pack." I said.
"Good luck and I hope you enjoy your job there." He said. I bid him goodbye and headed straight home. WHY?! Of all the people I will be working with it has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter