Chapter 2: Little time with you

Head-over-heels love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class has already ended and all of the students went out of the room one by one. Krystal is somewhat excited about her little 'date' with Aiden or so she thinks. She's almost done in packing her things as Aiden approached her. 
"Hey Krys! Let's go. I hope I didn't mess up your plans for today if ever." Aiden said as he gave Krystal an apologetic smile.
"Awe. It's alright Aiden. I mean, since you're the one who's treating me for lunch and I don't say NO when food is on the line." I said as I laughed. I suddenly felt embarassed because I was laughing freely in front of him. I suddenly stopped laughing and looked at him. Shocked of what he said.
"Why don't we start this mini date?" He said as he grabbed the books on my hand. "I mean.. I-" He continued but I cutted him.
"Shall we?" I said as I find his stuttering cute. We then headed to our first stop. The library.
"So this is where we go whenever we like studying and this is where 'the students with brains' hang out." I said to him.
"This place looks cool but I don't like hanging around this type of places." He said as he scanned the area. There were a few students here already.
"So you're saying your stupid?" I asked him with my signature 'ice princess mode' on.
"Ouch! You're hurting me. But I find it cute." He said and I swear he's really shy after he said it.
"So I'll call you STUPID then. ~" I said as I headed out the door first.
"Then I'll call you Ice prin- PRINCESS." He said. As he was about to mention 'ice princess,' I glared at him.
"Okay stupid. So let's go since you don't like hanging around this place." I said as we started heading to our next destination, The sciene and math building.
"This is the science and math building. This is mostly where I go since I'm the president of the Science club." I said. He was somehow spacing out and staring at me with a curious look.
"Hey~ Aiden. What's wrong?" I said as I grabbed his arm lightly shaking him.
"Huh? Oh! Nothing's wrong. It's just that I was thinking how I haven't noticed the REAL you before. I mean your so beautiful and very easy-going." He said. I saw this light pink shade on his cheeks.
"Awe. Thanks Aiden. That was so sweet of you. You haven't noticed me because you looked at me." I said with my head hanging low. I can't look at him. What will he think?! 
He approached me and grabbed both of my cheeks. He stared at me for a minute or two and there we are. Having our little moment. His eyes are really something. Everytime I stare at it I'm completely lost. It's like I'm the only girl she's set his eyes for. He then broke the eye contact and pulled his hands back.
"Let's go." He said as he walked first. "And Krys? I like you." He continued. I was dumbfounded at my spot but whatever. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter