After Accident

This Love is Killing Me

I went to school back after the acident, I spent three days at home before I went to school back.

My classmates never visited me at hospital and I knew they will never visit me because I'm just their classmates who is an ordinary student with nothing, not a queenka.

However, I never care about it.

Even, Kevin, Aron and Kai always causing chaos in the class (not big chaos, it's just they are noisy) but they (my classmates) never looked at me. They knew I always with them.

 

When I came to school, the news about the accident already spread. Many speculations were made by the students.

I came to school alone because I want to surprise Kevin and Aron that I already get well after the accident.

They did not knew that I came.

When I came into the class, the class fall silent. They looked at me like I had done a crime.

I just ignored them as those two stupid guys still not coming.

 

"You're a murderer."

I stopped walking. I turned around my head to look who was speaking and with who.

So jin, the queenka. She was looking me.

*She was talking to me?*

"Murderer? What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Huh, MURDERER! Don't act like you do nothing wrong!"

Hyeri, another queenka. She pushed the word 'murderer'.

"You're pretending that you're a good student but the truth is you had killed someone!"

Yura added.

*Wait, what? Killed someone? What they are talking about?* I thought weirdly.

I looked at the four queenkas.

Girls Day. That's they called themselves.

"Sorry, but I don't understand what you're talking about?" I asked them, at the same time I realized Minah smirked behind her members.

I knew Minah has a crush to Kai because Kai told me.

However, Kai rejected her because Minah like a for him.

 

"Kai is dead because of you!" Yura almost shouted.

I stunned.

Everyone in the class turned their attention to us.

My heartbeat started beating faster but I ignored it as I tries to figure out what the queenkas' talking about.

"If you're not couple with him, of course he will still alive." Sojin added.

"He die in the accident because he was driving you home. So don't you think you are the reason he is dead?" Hyeri said while standing up and pointing her finger to me.

I gulped.

*He died in the accident? He was driving me home? But why I can't remember anything? And why they didn't tell me?* I thought for awhile.

Then, I remembered back, when Kevin and Aron tried to talk about Kai to me, I scolded them because they kept quiet about Kai.

*So, this is one of the reason why they kept this thing as a secret.*