The Twin

This Love is Killing Me

I sighed. *Including this time, almost ten time I quarreled with him. What his problem? Why he always finding my mistake? And sometimes I'm sure nothing wrong but he still blame me for something not my fault. Ah, chincha! It's so annoying.*

"Angel!"

I turned around. Tori is calling for her twin, Angel. Before I forget, Tori and Angel are twin not alike. They are so different. Angel is girlish person. She's cute and like to talk to other people with her cutie. She has long straight hair and she's feminine. While, Tori is boyish person. She has short hair, almost like boy cut. She always put a cold look but it doesn't mean she is snob. It's just only an acting. In class, she friendly as Angel. The twins are popular as they are SA class students. Their nickname is Prince Cool and Princess Hot. It's weird nickname but that's theirs. I don't know how the nickname come out but Angel and Tori seem like its.

Okay, stop talking about them. Now let's talk about me. I'm Resha from class 3-E. The worst class in Victory High School. Well, I just an ordinary student who placed at the worst class. Actually, I can go to SA class as my IQ is more than 200. But I don't want. It annoyed me when I become limelight. So, I went to the worst class. So, nobody will recognize me.

"Tori, you want to go back home now?" asked Angel.

"Aniyo. Wae? You want to go back home now?" asked Tori wrinkled.

Angel nodded.

"I'm tired. I want rest at home. Can I?"

Tori smiling as she see her twin yawned. She know nobody ever sees the real Angel. Image Angel at school is totally different with Angel at home. She not worried about Angel's image because only her, Angel and Resha only there right now. Resha can keep the secret about them because they keep her secret.

"Kaja!" Tori pulled Angel's hand.

"Where we are going?"

"Home."

That short answer make Angel smiling and fasten her step.

"Hey, Angel. Wait for me."

Tori run as Angel walk faster and left Tori alone. Angel not respond and not stop her walk.

"Yah, Angel!" Tori shouted.

Angel stick out her tongue while walking. Tori grab Angel's shoulder.

"Yah, why you are not slowing down?" Tori tighten her grab, act like she is mad.

Angel giggling. She know her twin only joking. She hold her twin hand at her shoulder. It's not hurt at all. It's just tickling.

"It's just you are slow, tortoise," tease Angel.

"Ne, I'm tortoise. That's why I am slow." say Tori smiling. She not mad to Angel because Angel always called her that.

They are walking and talking happily, didn't realize someone stalk them from afar.

*Luckily, I found you guys. She must be with them* he smirked.