final.

Iunno

Hoseok was lying on his bed, lamps already turned off a few hours ago, but he's still wide awake, eyes staring at his boring ceiling, it was dark but he didn't mind. His mind was playing some scenes about last week, about the long weekend they have, about the trip they took, about the beach, about the sunset, about those "let me take some pictures of you", about his oh-so-called-best friends leaving him alone for god-know-what reason with Taehyung, about the "would you mind to go out with me?", about how fast his heart beats that time, about the "what kind of joke is this?", about the headache he suddenly got, about the serious tone in "why would I joke about this?", about the short walks they take back to the cafe, about the "okay" and the "thank you" and that nervous laugh followed by a "no, I'm not going to disappear tomorrow", about the nervous walk back to the villa, about the stress that suddenly come, about the "is this a dream?" and the "is this even real?", about the head spinning moment, about Jin trying to make his headache go away, about the sad song that suddenly played, about the cold shower he took, about the walk for the dinner, about the "are you okay?" and a "no" in his mind but a "yes" as the answer, about the sudden karaoke night, about the intense gaze he felt, about the sound of the waves and the somehow strong wind, about the "I'll go first" and the nod that followed, about the "I can't sleep" a few minutes before he fell asleep, about the nervous feeling that comeback in the morning, about the battle on his mind, about him finally decided to tell his friends about what happened on the day before, about the squeals he got, about the happy and warm hugs he received, about the plans that followed, about the awkward breakfast, about the another photo shoots on the beach, about the ride back home, about the shoulder touching, about the "you look worried" and the "no, I'm okay", about the soft gaze and the "just, tell me if you need something, okay?" that followed, about the nods and the small smile he gave, about the fake sleep he did so he can avoid the painful silence, about the sleep he actually did, about the woken up by a hand on his head, about the traffic jam, about the sigh that followed by some soft pats on his head, about the sudden race that his heart do, about the leaning head on the other shoulder, about the silent "goodbye", about the first text he sent, about the awkward long conversations, about the "good night, love ya" that makes his head spinning, about the "night, love you too" and the silence he got until the next evening, about peoples congratulate him, about the frustrated "I can't" that followed with a caring pats on the back of his head, about the "good luck" and the playful pinch on his cheeks, about the "I don't want to sleep, I want to talk to you" that he keeps for himself, about the awkward side by side walk on the stairs , about the cheesy words he got, about the lame joke he gave, about the random story they shared, about the irritating comment that the people around him gave, about the straight expression he gave, about him screaming "I love you" and "thank you" on his head, about the flashback, about the person that now already asleep with a small smile on his face, about Taehyung, about him, about them, and lastly about the supposed-to-be-a-joke-but-actually-sounds-like-an-insult "you wouldn't ever like him, if you were normal". He then took a deep breath as he look at the clock's that said "00:04 Mon, Oct 20". "I need to sleep" he said. He took another deep breath and exhale it slowly as he close his eyes and whisper "I don't care if people think I'm weird for liking you, I just hope that you wouldn't mind having a relationship with a weird person like me, I love you." to the air, hoping that his words would somehow come across to the person he love. With that he smile to himself and fall asleep.