Door frame

Sears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby faked a smile that came out tight and sad in some way. The corners of his mouth tauten in an absent grimace that made his rabbit teeth see the light.

-Has somebody seen my new jacket? I passed the whole yesterday searching for it. I’m sure the stupid of Donghyuk stole it again, I’ve told him like a million times to not touch my things and much less my closet. – The bitter tone of voice used by Hanbin surprised the presents although he did not do anything but to go to the mirror in the hall to check himself for a while. Bobby thought it was useless try to fix any of his lost lock hairs or his clothes (“He’s already handsome this way, there’s no need to mend anything, not to talk about using a new jacket” he thought). Any human being that wanted to come closer to him would try desperately to run out of the city because Bobby could swear he was able to smell the industrial quantities of cologne Hanbin was wearing for at least 10 kilometers away.

-You can use the leather one I have in the room – JinHwan offered without thinking, even though he disliked as hell sharing his clothes. Not much long ago he and Hanbin had a fight about that statement: Hanbin took one of his shirts and as if his life was put on it his voice rose irrational levels of tone in a desperate moment that made his legs shake and his heart beatings threaten with leaving his body. It was one of those crazes that no one was capable to understand but, anyway, they had to live with it.

-I’m not gonna use your things, Jin – B.I, turned to his friend, to the one who was going to date him in the next hours, and made his way through the corridor to one of the rooms followed by his new companion whilst Junhoe limited to raise his brows with amusement.

Bobby lifted up his hand, with the forefinger extended in a vague intention of making him be quiet before he was able to say a word. But the group’s maknae limited to laugh of him until he finally retired the cup of coffee out of his hands as the shock installed inside Bobby was big enough to not get rid of it.

 

 

He wasn't aware of the span of time passed since his partners went out, each one of them to make their things. Bobby was the only one that decided to stay at home: he hadn’t many friends in Korea after his way back and he couldn’t visit his family because they were busy working. The boredom made him move the coffee table in the lounge, put on some music and dance to forget all the feelings he had stuck in his head. He really wanted to see the exhibition since he knew about its existence, however insisting on going was stupid. Dance and rap was something he had in common with Team B’s leader and he wasn’t sure about spending those hours alone witnessing other’s dances when practicing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter