Good night

Sears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The leader walked through the door, carrying his new jacket. Days ago he had forgotten it in the studio and he had realized about it when Taehyun gave it to him in the practice room. The flat was too dark, or that’s what it seemed to him. Hanbin was about to ask Jinhwan to switch on the light when the older walked ahead to his bedroom without saying a word. He wanted to take a shower fist.

-Good night, ah – Hanbin reluctantly dropped. He couldn’t believe the oldest in the group had those manners and acted lazy as hell when composing songs. They argued several times along the afternoon and nonsenses were not the main point. His “hyung” was stupid relating with work, Jinhwan didn’t like being told what to do or when, and there was nothing B.I could do about it.

He pushed the light button to orientate himself better. Tiredness wasn’t his ally at night and in fact he had no idea of how it was possible to him to reach the bed every night. His eyes rolled to the sofa, empty and with the cushions abandoned in every corner of the room.

Maybe it was because he didn’t do it alone.

Hanbin stared the couch for almost five minutes. The house had an empty feeling that was climbing through his legs, making him feel even more exhausted. Bed was the main reason for not being in the studio working his out, but somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter