Sailor U-Kiss Ep-5 (Where've you been, Healer?)

Sailor U-Kiss

Kevin: Seopie. Seopie. let's go to the Arcade after school.

Kiseop: Ok. AJ, why don't you also come with us?

AJ: It's ok. I have to go to special private school after that.

Kevin: Kibum? Do you want to join with us?
(Then, Kevin dragged Kibum's hand and went to the Arcade)

At the Arcade,
Motoki(Arcade owner) : Kevin? Are you with your friends today?

Kevin: Yes, Toki big bro.

Motoki: Come here, kids. I will introduce the new game to you all.

Kevin: Whoa! F1 racing game? So cool.

(Then, suddenly someone appeared in the sight)

-----: sorry to disturb you. Could I have one of you as my opponent in F1 racing?

Kevin: Who are you?

-----: Let me introduce myself. I'm Tenoh Xander. You may be Tsukino Kevin, right?

Kevin: How do you know me? Why don't we have a race?

Xander: I don't want you. I want my opponent to be her. (pointing to Kibum)

Kibum: Ok. Kevin, Kiseop, could you guys please stay far from us.

Kiseop: Why?

Xander: F1 racing are more exciting when it comes to the quiet place.

Kevin: Ok. Kibum, fighting.

(Then, Xander and Kibum started racing)

Xander: Long time no see, our Princess Mina Moon. or should I call you Princess Venus? (In the past life, Kibum was a princess from Venus. Since, her mother was a daughter of Queen Moon, Kibum also known as Princess Mina Moon)

Kibum: Yes, It has been a long time, princess Uranus. (Like Kibum, Xander was also the princess from Uranus.

Xander: smile emoticon Let's just call by our names from now on.

Kibum: It seems like Nephrite is gonna regain his memory. That night, I saw a warm love light and he even saved Mercury from Youma.

Xander: Then, it will be good. Queen Beryl cannot block their memory forever.

Kibum: That's great. Xander, have you got any contact with Sailor Starlights?

Xander: No. I have been worried how they all have been. I believed they were also reborn as human. I want to see them.

Kibum: Me too. Yaten.. I want to see Yaten.. I miss him a lot. Healer? Where have you been?