Sailor U-Kiss Ep-3 (Mercury Princess?)

Sailor U-Kiss

At Seoul high school..

Kevin: I want to meet with tuxedo mask again.. That guy is so cool.. (Kevin daydreaming in the middle of class?? LOL! )

Kevin's class teacher: Good morning everyone.. We have four new students from now on.

AJ: Hi everyone, I'm Mizuno AJ. Nice to meet yo.

Kiseop: Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hino Kiseop.

Hoon: I'm Hoon. Kino Hoon.

Kibum: My name is Aino Kibum. Please help us a lot. Thank you.

Kevin's class teacher: Ok. Kibum can you go and sit beside Kevin.. Kevin, can you welcome your new classmate.. Kevin? Kevin?? (She is walking towards Kevin.) Kevin! Oh my how dare you daydream in my class?? 

Kevin: I'm sorry. (Kevin looking to Kibum) I'm Kevin. Nice to meet you. You are?

Kibum: Hi. I'm Aino Kibum. Let's be a good friend from now on..

(AJ sit beside Molly. Hoon and Kiseop sit together)

After school..

(Kevin saw Luna)

Kevin: Luna! What are you doing here?

(Suddenly Youma appear.)

Luna: AJ, Hoon, Kiseop take this (Luna give transformation pens to them)

AJ, Hoon, Kiseop: Talking cat?

Luna: There is no time to surprise! Shout Mercury/Jupiter/Mars Power make up!

AJ, Hoon, Kiseop: Mercury/Jupiter/Mars Power make up! (AJ transform into Sailor Mercury, Hoon into sailor Jupiter and Kiseop, Sailor Mars) What happen to us??

Luna: Sailor scouts! Fight together with Sailor Moon!

#& Fighting scene#&
(Suddenly someone appear in the middle of the scene)

Sailor Mercury: Who are you?

Nephrite: I'm Nephrite, one of the four great kings of dark kingdom.

(Suddenly Youma tried to attack Sailor Mercury)



Nephrite: Watch out! (Nephrite saved Mercury)

Mercury: I think we're enemies. Why did you save me?

Nephrite: I don't know why. I just wanted to save you. You are so alike with Mercury Princess from my dream, who is always asking me to remember about white moon every night. See you sailor scout.

Mercury: (What is that feeling. It's so warm)

Nephrite: (Why my heart is pounding so fast when I'm with that sailor scout?? )