ONE / hello counselor 〉

★ jyp and bighit's newest girlgroup — HARMONY。〉apply open.

hello counselor。

laughter was heard inside of the van where the four members of harmony and their manager was in to.
" oh my god, really? mark-ssi really did that? " daniella evans, harmony's manager squealed, iseul chuckled and looked at the two, jace puffed her cheeks, " ya know, sometimes i don't really get it why you became our manager, you act like a member. " jace said, daniella pouted and lighty shoved jace. " okay okay, back to topic. " daniella said. " what happened next? " she asked, iseul took off her earphones and listened as well. the two other members, belle and hana, who was having a childish fight about ice creams, paused and listened to jace's story, jace took a big breath and started telling them how she and mark met.

" oh my god that's so-- " daniella's speech was interrupted when their driver james yelled a we're here, iseul opened the car door and got off.

the two then shrugged and got off of the carm and was greeted by a big, tall building.

" woah. " the five girls chorused.

once they step in the building, they were greeted by a group of workers, bumping on famous groups like super junior and snsd, and more.

" hey look! chanyeol sunbaenim's life sized standee is so ta-- oops! sorry! " belle said cheerfully with sincerity and bowed, the girl scroffed and just passed through belle.

" psh, rude. " belle said, glaring at the girl, the four others eyed the girl and then belle, before shrugging and followed belle who was stomping her way to their dressing room.

~~~

" we listen to your concerns, national counseling session! " the emcees said cheerfully, audiences clapped and cheered.

" we have two new guests, please welcome, got7's mark and bts' jin! " dongyeop said, the two males smiled ( ofc mark smiled slightly ) and bowed. their fans ( korean armys and igot7-s ) screamed.

" annyeonghaseo, got7's mark imnida. " mark said, before bowing again.

" annyeonghaseo! bangtan sonyeondan's handsome princess, jin imnida~ " jin said and bowed, making the rare gem pose, and flipping his invisible long hair.

the emcees laughed at jin, mark smiled a bit, fiding it hillarous.

" oh! i almost forgot! " yeongja said. " we have four special guests, it waS said they are korea's first international girl group! " dongyeop's eyes widened " oh, really? "

" yeah. " chanwu said " please welcome! korea's first international girl group, Harmony!! " 

harmony walked on stage and bowed, alsmost the half of the crowd ( which are summers from other countries ) screamed and cheered wildly, the local netizens just stared at the almost debuting group and soulessly clapped.

" hello summers all around the world! " jace exclaimed in english, as if she was rapping, the international fans roared " wassup? we're hotter than summer! hello we are harmony! " they greeted cheerfully, fans screamed and raises their banners.

the four girls took their seats, still the screaming never decreasing.

" woah.. " taegyun said " i guess harmony is so famous internationally " he added, the four chuckled.

mark secretly took a glance at jace and smiled. jin who noticed it suddenly whoo-ed, mark got startled and looked at jin, who was evily looking at him.

" what is it jin?? " taegyun said, the four girls' attention shifted to jin.

" mark-ssi was looking at jace-ssi like this " jin said and looked at jace like what mark did " and then he smiled-- oh look! he's blushing!! " jin said while pointing at mark, who hid his face.

" ooh~ love is in the air! " hana teased, so as belle. making jace glare at them two, instantly making the two shut up, iseul chuckled.

" would you four introduce yourselves? starting from the eldest. " yeongja said.

hana bowed, " hello, i'm harmony's enigmatic hardworker, hana. nice to meet ya guys! " she said happily.
" hello, harmony's iseul here, please look forward for harmony. " iseul said and bowed politely
" yo! harmony's charming grace belle here! nice to meet you guys! " belle said and waved.
" sup? this is harmony's iggy azalea, jace speaking, it's nice to meet ya summers! " jace said cheerfully before blowing a kiss, the fans screamed ( even though they have been screaming as hana introduces herself ), mark blushed red. yeongja notices it.

" mark-ssi? " yeongja asked. mark looked up, " n-ne? "
" do you like jace-ssi? " yeongja said, smiling evily at the male. the emcees whoop-ed.

" i-it's not like that.. " mark stuttered, blushing more red.

" cha! " taegyun said " let's see how good harmony is! can you please sing us a song? " he asked, the four girls smiled and nodded, stading up as the fans' roars were heard again.

the song is here


jace iseul belle hana all

 


Hey baby
Tell me your name
I got a fever for you
I just can't explain
But there's just one problem
I'm a bit old school
When it comes to lovin'
I ain't chasing you
Ain't waiting
I'm on a roll
You've got to let yourself go


Oh 
You know that I've been waiting for you
Don't leave me standing all by myself
'Cause I ain't looking at no one else
 


Hey,
Get your back off the wall
Don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot,
I think that I might fall
Feeling like it's my birthday
Like Christmas day came early
Just what I want
So when we move
You move


Hey
Get your back off the wall
Don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot
I think that I might fall
Feeling like it's my birthday
Like Christmas day came early
Just what I want
So when we move
You move


Oh silly
Why you afraid?
Don't be a big baby
Quit playing games
And put your arms around me
You know what to do
And we can take it down low


Oh
You know that I've been waiting for you
Don't leave me standing all by myself 
Cause I ain't looking at no one else

Hey
Get your back off the wall
Don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot
I think that I might fall
Feeling like it's my birthday

Like Christmas day came early
Just what I want
So when we move
You move

Get your back off the wall
Don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot
I think that I might fall
Feeling like it's my birthday
Like Christmas day came early
Just what I want
So when we move
You move


I know that you wanna
But you can't cause you gotta
Stay cool in the corner
When the truth is that you wanna move
So move
I know that you wanna
But you can't cause you gotta
Stay cool in the corner
When the truth is that you wanna move
So move


Move it baby, oh!
You know that I've been waiting for you
Don't leave me standing all by myself
Cause I ain't looking at no one else
Looking at no one else

Looking at no one else


Hey! Hey!
I'm ready, hey!
Boy come and get me
Don't be scared
Show me what you do
Don't you know a girl
Like a boy who moves?
Hey! Hey!
I'm ready, hey!
Boy come and get me
Don't be scared
Show me what you do
Don't you know a girl
Like a boy who moves?

Hey,
Get your back off the wall
Don't you get comfortable
Looking so hot
I think that I might fall
Feeling like it's my birthday
Like Christmas day came early
Just what I want
So when we move
You move

Hey! Hey! I'm ready, hey!
Boy come and get me
Don't be scared
Show me what you do
Don't you know a girl
Like a boy who moves!


the whole audiences and the emcees clapped, summers roared louder and cheering for them. meanwhile the local netizens, looked at the four ladies and clapped, and stared at them in awe.

" woah, really they are something. " chanwu said, the girls smiled and bowed.

" since you guys are a international group.. " yeongja asked as the girls took their seats. " do any of you have some connections with international celebrities? " she asked.

belle raised her hand " me, i'm friends with anna kendrick " she said. " woah, really? " jin asked, belle nodded.

" how about you three? " dongyeop asked and looked at the three other girls.

" actually, i'm friends with iggy azalea and lily collins, i'm close with 5sos' luke since we are cousins. " jace said " on my dad's side, he has a half brother which is american, which is luke's dad, so yeah. " she added.

" but, why are you full korean? you're supposed to be american-korean then? " hana asked. " it's a pretty complicated story. " jace replied.

" cha! " taegyun said " let's see our concerns! " he said.

' she looks so perfect '

" ooh! " jace said happily, while singing a part of 5sos' song, she looks so perfect.

' living with edward cullen '

" edward cullen? whoa! " yeongja exclaimed.

' my evil sister ' 

" that might be a serious concern. " iseul said, hana nodded. " true. "

" okay! let's pick .... first! "





~~~~

part one, yay!!
okay time for a little poll gaise.
which sounds interesting?

she looks so perfect
my evil sister

or
living with edward cullen?

comment below!