NEWS 〉

★ jyp and bighit's newest girlgroup — HARMONY。〉apply open.

     
harmony reveals first member

after jyp and bighit announcing that they will have a upcoming girlgroup months ago, jyp revealed harmony's first member, jace!

junhee kim or jace is born at los angeles due of her mother which is in a critical state before giving birth to her and needs serious medical attention so her mother is rushed to los angeles.

jace is a full korean, but mostly spent her lifetime in the states, she is the youngest member of the kim family.

junhee is also super kunior's heechul's younger sister, we bet that she got her brother's signature sassiness!

junhee or shall we say jace, is harmony's main rapper, lead dancer and vocal. jyp and bighit proudly said that jace is nation's iggy azalea.

" i feel so happy debuting " she told us while we accidentally saw her roaming the streets of gangnam. " i can't wait to know the others! harmony fighting! " she added.

bighit will be also announcing the second member tomorrow.



















































 

     
harmony reveals second member

yesterday, we have announced harmony's first member, jace. jyp and bighit announced the next member, iseul!

iseul was born jung seri in december 13th, 1993 in nam-gu, trainees that have been trained together with iseul says that she has a low self-esteem. but they say she is a caring and an observant person.

iseul is bangtan boys' jhope's older sister, trainees said that she writes and composes songs really well.

it is also said that she is currently dating bangtan boys' jin, congrats for the two!

iseul is the lead vocal, lead rapper and lead dancer of the group, the two companies said that she is the dreaming winter of the group.

" it feels so nice to be finally debuting. " she said, " i hope harmony would be really successful in the future. " she added.

two down, three to go! we can't wait to know the three oher members, harmony fighting!



















































 

     
harmony's jace and iseul to guest at hello counselor!

just minutes later, we recieved a email from jyp and it said that the two official members of harmony will be attending hello counselor this day!

after harmony getting a lot of attention from the netizens, the two members are said to be attending hello counselor with got7's mark and bangtan boys' jin.

we are so excited to watch hello counselor today!






















































 

     
harmony reveals third member

after announcing jace and iseul, jyp and bighit now revealed harmony's third member, hana! hana is the first foreign member to be announced, she is a pure blooded chinese and is from hong kong.

some information senders said that she is the daughter of a ceo of a fashion line and a owner of a chinese food restaurant. it is also said that she and got7's jackson are close and calls themselves the ' hong kong duo '

hana is the main dancer, lead vocal and rapper of the group, she is also called as harmony's enigmatic hardworker.

whoo! three down, two to go! we will be announcing the fourth member in a couple of minutes, harmony, fighting!






















































 

     
harmony reveals fourth member

after announcing the third member, jyp and bighit revealed harmony's fourth member and visual, belle!

belle is born on march 08, 1994. hyora is harmony's lead dancer, lead rapper and visual of harmony.

belle is the so called the charming grace of harmony, said jyp and bighit proudly.

harmony's manager, daniella evans stated that harmony is going to debut sooner or later in her twitter account, leaving summers ( harmony's fan base ) anticipated for the group's debut.

it is also said that the two ( hana and belle ) will be joining jace and iseul on hello counselor.