rapmonster / triangle

(thoughts) : writing prompts

 

He came without a sound, but she could tell his presence. Yuna turned around and saw him standing there. He didn’t show any expression, but why did he looked devastated?

 

Yuna took a deep breath and balled her fingers into tight little fists. She tried to stay calm, but it showed on her face. Her cheeks already reddened, maybe it was the cold wind blowing to her face, maybe it was the overwhelming emotions running deep through her.

 

“Namjoon,” she spoke. Her voice was a little shaky.

 

“What is it that you want to tell me?” He spoke gently.

 

“Yesterday… Taehyungie..” Yuna paused and lowered her gaze. Her beady eyes stared at his shoes instead. For some reason she couldn’t justify, she felt ashamed. “Taehyung… He confessed to me…”

 

There was a short silence, which forced Yuna to bring her eyes to Namjoon’s again.

 

Her heart pounded hard against her chest. She was nervous. A bad kind of nervous. The kind you felt upon a bad omen.

 

“What did you tell him?” He asked. Contrary to how she looked like she was almost at her edge, he looked so calm.

 

Yuna shook her head. “I couldn’t… I don’t know how to tell him that I don’t feel the same way.” A tear finally rolled down her cheek. Still, Yuna had pledged to herself that she would never cry in front of Namjoon; not about another guy.

 

Namjoon made small nods, acknowledging the fact. Still, Yuna was hoping to hear something from him.

 

But there was none.

 

“Namjoon… Aren’t you going to say anything?”

 

He avoided her gaze.

 

“What should I say?” He said it in an almost sigh.

 

Regret.

 

It wasn’t a question that was meant to save her. It was a question that was meant to abandon her.

 

Yuna thought he would step up and whisk her away from this situation. That they would come clear with their feelings after all these years, that he would claim her as his so as to save both Yuna and Taehyung form forever walking on the thin line that was their friendship. But she guessed she was wrong. Maybe his feelings wasn’t as strong as hers. Or maybe, as much as she hated the fact that it could be true, he wasn’t feeling the same way towards her, just like how she didn’t feel the same way towards Taehyung.

 

This time, it was Yuna’s turn to nod. Without another word, she turned around and slowly left. Her shoulders gradually shook as more tears wet her cheeks.

 


 

A/N: After watching BTS - I Need You mv, i really wanted to write a oneshot, mainly featuring rapmonster (because i dig his rap in that song<3). but i'm really tired and stressed right now so i only managed to get this drabble out of my head. maybe someday i would write a oneshot or maybe a short story about them three. or if anybody reading this wanted to write a story based on this drabble, i'd be so delighted if you would^^