Five.

Vol. 2 Sistar Drabble Collection

"Happy two year anniversary, Hyojung!" Seojoon yelled as he removed his hands from her line of vision. He laughed with excitement as she blinked at her surroundings in complete awe.

He had gone far beyond expectations and brought her to the one place he'd always dreamed of visiting with her since the time his mother had mentioned it over a casual family dinner months prior.

This was the very same beach that his parents had met and fell in love. It was the very same beach that his father had proposed to his mother. And it was the very same beach on which Seojoon was conceived.

"Seojoon-ah," his mother's voice echoed in his mind, "only take the woman you plan to spend the rest of your life with to that beach and propose to her with this," she held out a vintage turquoise-stone ring and placed it into his palm, "you'll know she's the one."

He carefully pulled out the ring from his pocket and nervously waited until Hyojung's attention was fully on him again.

"Seojoon-ah," she called softly, the shimmer of the sun's ray bouncing off the copper earrings in her lobes. 

"Hyojung, I know this all so sudden but if there is one person I'd rather spend the rest of my life with through sickness and all, I would still choose you." He confessed as he knelt down to the one woman he knew would be his forever. "Please, will you marry me?"