White Horse

White Horse

 

 Living in a small village luxury facilities was not a big problem for her.. She has used to lived like that. In her village, the villagers work as a farmer and own a big vegetable land. They all live in very simple life. No need big houses, big luxury cars but for them it is enough their family didn't starving. That not mean they are poor. They own many land here but kept living in simple way. Her village is near a big mount and the weather was so cool like iceberg !

 

Her name is Taylor. She works with her mother at their sheeps farm. She is kind a friendly and her villagers love her with her behavior. When she doesn't know what to do, she would gather her neighbour's children and play them some songs. The kids also love her. On a lively evening, When she finished climbing apple trees, she saw someone laying on the grass. It seemed like he was unconcious. She rocked his body slowly at once but he didn't gave any respond. The second time, Taylor rocked his body harshly. His clothes was torn and smelly.Taylor thought she had never seen this man before. Maybe he  lost.

 

Suddenly, the man opened his eyes slowly .Taylor shifted farther away from him for giving him some space. When he woke up, he leaned his body at the apple tree. He touched his head and frowned. Maybe he had a little pain , Taylor thought. 

 

"w-who are you?" She asked. The man looked at her wit his pleading eyes.

"a-a....e-er...a-ak.." The man finally uttered. Now Taylor knew that man unable to speak. His word tered. 

"its okay. I'll take you to my house.." Taylor said and held the man's hand and put on her shoulder.

 

 


 

From that day, that man named Kevin started to live with Taylor and her family. He help her family a lot even he couldn't talk.

 

"Hey tootles ! the dinner is ready !" Taylor yelled at him from inside of their house.

 

Kevin quickly ran inside the house but abruptly stumble on the floor. Their eyes were on Kevin. Kevin grinned like a dumb.

 

"Kevin you should be more careful after this." Taylor's father said and patted his shoulder to show his concern. Kevin nodded and his neck akwardly.

 

 

At the midnight, Taylor could't sleep. She took his favourite guitar with her and sneaked out from her house and went to her favourite place, her flowers garden. Before she reached there, she saw a shadow sat on the bench. Staring at the full moon. Taylor walked slowly toward him.

 

 

"hey tootles, what are you doing here? it already midnight" she asked and put her guitar on her lap. Kevin pointed to the moon and smiled meaningfully. 

 

"you like it?" Kevin quickly nodded. Kevin gave a piece of paper and wrote something on it.

 

"Today is my last day. I am going back to my place tomrrow" Taylor read. Even Kevin was unable to speak, but he not deaf. He could understand what people said to him.

 

"Why so soon? do you found your family?" Kevin wrote something again.

 

"No, this place doesn't not belong to me. I feel ashamed and always cause trouble to your family." Taylor read.Taylor shook her head and denied what Kevin wrote.

 

"The villagers must be so sad because their hardworking worker going to leave from here tomorrow." Kevin pointed on Taylor.

 

"Me? hahaha.......my friend going to leaves ? of course I am happy!" Taylor said playfully. Kevin pouted and turned around. Taylor kept laughing at him.

 

"Please don't do that horrible face. I going to sing my new song for you because this is your last night here. Turn around please dummy............"

 

 

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Hold-ing on
The days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known

M-Lirik
[Chorus]
I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse, to come around

 

 

Before Taylor finished her song , she heard some snoring beside her. Kevin leaned his head on Taylor's shoulder. Taylor smiled when she saw Kevin slept like a baby. She admitted that Kevin had quite good looking but his weakness made people didn't realise that.

 

 


 

 

Almost 2 months Kevin had gone from her village. It was quite sad and she felt so lonely. if Kevin was here before, She felt that her day that she through is too fast and wonderful but after Kevin left, she felt empty and nothing she could do.

 

"are you waiting for the dear sister?" Newt suddenly appeared and sat beside her. Taylor knocked his head. (a/n: omo Newt ! did u guys watching The maze Runner? omegeeee!!! he so handsome ! XD okay enough)

 

"Why are you calling Kevin dummy? do you smart enough?" Taylor said.

 

"of course ! I can ride our ship with one hand? do your Kevin can do it? of course not!" he said proudly. Taylor rolling her eyes and felt jerk with what Newt had said.

 

 

Every evening, Taylor never got tired climbing the apple tree. She wrote something with a small knife. The view from the apple tree was very tranquil as She could feel the wind blew softly on her face. Her hair flew freely as she felt right now. Then she landing on the grass. She wrote something on the sand with her finger. Abruptly, someone patted her shoulder.

 

"Newt, go back  and clean up the sheeps......" at the same time Taylor was turned around and saw a drop dead handsome man standing beside a white horse. Taylor stood like flagpole . A group of men wearing a black coat , glasses and seemed like a spy. maybe his bodyguard . 

 

"May I help you sir?" Taylor finally asked. The handsome man asked his bodyguard to dismiss. They nodded and bowed him politely. Taylor felt akward, shy and curious. All in one.

 

"Are you completely don't regonize" He asked and stepped one step infront of Taylor. His eyes never leaving Taylor. Taylor looking at her foot. His eyes was very damn lure.

 

"I'm sorry Your Highness." Taylor said and bow him. The man chuckled. I always dream a prince come to me and knelt to the ground with white horse. Damn ! it this true? come on Taylor ! Wake up !!

 

The so-called -prince come nearer Taylor and whispered near her ear. " even the stars is not longer hanging on the sky, the moon never got tired shining the earth even people ignore it appearance and got dazed wih stars. The moon always be there. Always......." Then he placed a kiss on her cheeks. Taylor blushed a light tint of pink that across her cheeks.

 

""w-who....a-are you? H-how....d-do.. you know about that?" Taylor shifted farther away from him. Trying to escape.

 

"tootles." He slightly smiled.

 

"n-no...! y-you...not.....oviously not Kevin. kevin was-"

"unable to speak? dumb? ugly? do you want to say that?" He asked. That made Taylor's eyes wide opened and agape ! taylor ran away as she couldn't except this shocking news ! what the hell is happen here? Is this fairy tail? of course not ! 

 

"Taylor ....!!! wait for me!!! " Kevin shouted. kevin rode the horse to catch Taylor. Unfortunately, Taylor stumble on the ground. Kevin jumped  from the horse to save Taylor.

 

"i'm sorry Taylor for lying you. I just want to find my true love on my way. Trust me please..." He explained. Taylor slapped his face !

 

" you still lie to me ! Hell you ! go away Kevin ! now !!!!!!" She yelled loudly.She trying to stand up but her feet could not help her. She fell in Kevin's hug.

 

"let me go ! don't touch me liar !" She tried to escape from Kevin's hug. Kevin smiled.

 

"i bet our future daughter wouldn't be like you. so arrogant but nice....hahahaha....."

 

"shut your tounge !"

 

"of course, but after I kiss you. can I?"

 

"yahhhh !!!"

 

"no one could hear you shout loudly in here."

 

"damn it !"

 

"please......listen to me once. After that you decide by youself. I won force you but i will kindap you from here. Far away from here." okay, sound crazy. better i shut my mouth.

 

"okay...okay..." 

 

"Dear Taylor Swift, will you marry me? I love you. I wanna marry you. have many beautiful babies and handsome babies like their dad. Grow old and never be apart. forever. ." Kevin knelt on the ground and pulled out a ring.

 

"Hell no....! " she replied. 

 

"please......just once trust me. I really love you. I pretend like a dumb just to be with you ! i'm not lying to you baby. "

 

"b-but......you are a prince......we are not suitable. There is too many differences between us. I was only a loyal dreamer , not for real." She lowered her voice.

 

"okay, let say your wish come true. i'm your prince and you are my princess. done ! right?" He said.

 

"who said that? your ? you are not handsome enough."

 

"WHAT? not handsome enough? are you sure with your statement?"

 

Taylor nodded his head.

 

"hurmmmm.......how could be that? i thought i 'm handsome enough. GALAXY GUY."

 

"what on earth you call that?"

 

"okay enough. let get to the main point." Taylor frowned. what point? he is a prince? yup. i going to tick in my diary book for has that kind of criteria of my prince. marry him? oh gosh ! i'm not ready ! he is not handsome? of course i lying hard to him. he deserve it. so....about what? what point?

 

"lets start all over again. act like we never met before. I know you were the best actor in this village right?" 

 

"whatever skunk"

 

"okay, let me introduce myself. My name is Kris Wu. I'm not the prince who you imagine in your dream day and night. My father inherited me a big shipping company and i'm still single waiting for my future bride to accept me as her husband. That all." Kris said.

 

"lying. again. whatever. okay, my name is Taylor Swift. i like your white horse over there. I'm just an ordinary girl. Nothing special about me. actually......hate to meet you."

 

"so, we already know each other right?"

 

"yeah......."

 

"so shall we start our first dating now?" he blinked his eyes and made him cute.

 

"et no ! hahahahah.............." Taylor laughed happily.That was agood day for her.Kris hopes taylor would be happy beside him forever as he would cherish her until the end of his breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-THE END-


finally, i hope you guys will enjoy my story. please do comment at above coz  i really love to read it. sorry for my grammar mistake and so on. SUBS IF YOU LIKE IT  XD / COMMENT/ UPVOTE