1/1

Somebody Out There Who Will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You deserve someone who listens to you. Hears every word and knows what to do.

 

 

Junhyung suddenly stirred from his sleep naturally. He is a light sleeper and he usually stirs. Tiredness is consuming his whole body yet there is something that doesn’t feel right. He could care less about it because tomorrow is their grand debut after years of practice and hardships. Finally, B2ST will be officially born. But the empty bed next to him made him ponder for a while and said otherwise.

 

He just wants to make sure that everyone is well rested and from the time his bed clock is telling him, it’s two in the morning already.

 

What the heck could he still be doing at this state of hour? It must be reasonable or else Junhyung will make sure to knock some sense on the other’s pretty head.

 

He scanned the living room and only darkness and silence greeted him. Also, the chilly wind from their open veranda.

 

Idiots. Who left it open before sleeping? He sighed heavily as he approached leaving him the only choice to close it. But he suddenly stopped when he caught a very familiar figure sitting on the ground with his head buried on his knees.

 

So here’s the culprit.

 

“Hyunseung?”

 

If earlier he felt a little annoyance, now it was wiped by guilt and concern and the sudden urge to hug his band mate from the red puffy eyes and tears stained cheeks present on Hyunseung’s face.

 

“Are you crying?”

 

He thought it was a pretty dumb question but he still wants to know why.

 

“You should go to sleep, Junhyung.” Hyunseung’s voice was tiny and rasped which added to Junhyung’s suspicion that the latter had really been crying.

 

“Let’s go inside. It’s cold here. Wouldn’t want to be sick for tomorrow right?”

 

“I’ll be fine here. You go inside.”

 

He forgot Hyunseung is one stubborn guy. The sleepiness in him is already nonevident so he decides that it’s not that bad to accompany his fellow member. His relationship with Hyunseung is quite odd. He can’t label him as a friend since they are not. They only exchange few words from each other when it’s necessary and Junhyung is not the type to befriend someone freely. Little that he knows, Hyunseung is the same too. Even being together in a group for more than a year, he still finds the other only as an acquaintance. Not a friend.

 

There is another awkward silence after he joined the other sitting from the ground and rested his back from the glass door.

 

“What are you doing here? If you don’t mind, I want to join you.”

 

“Isn’t it beautiful here? And peaceful? And quite relaxing? But only at night. When the sun will rise, this place turns one hundred eighty degree and just be part of a busy city of Seoul.” Hyunseung said now with a steady voice as he watched the vast less night sky with twinkling stars on it.

 

He may admit that it will be pretty awkward to look at Hyunseung nonetheless Junhyung still did. The other is quite a beauty but he knows very well that it will be wise to shut his mouth and keep his opinion to his self. Hyunseung hates to be called pretty yet he is one. Quite a funny irony.

 

“How do you feel about tomorrow, Jun?”

 

Junhyung immediately caught the nick name. Maybe Hyunseung is not that uncomfortable with him.

 

“Pretty hyped up but nervous.”

 

Hyunseung just nodded his head, still not looking at him.

 

“How about you?” Junhyung asked.

 

For the first time, Hyunseung dropped his gaze at him and their eyes locked for a while. Junhyung knew that Hyunseung has pretty eyes but he didn’t expect that they’re that beautiful. He was quite caught off guard.

 

But Hyunseung then retracted his stare and placed on the ground once again.

 

“I’m scared.” The dancer muffled.

 

Junhyung sensed the honesty in his words and for the first time he felt different. Just different.

 

“Is that why you can’t sleep? Because you’re scared?”

 

Hyunseung remained quiet again and just nodded for a response. He brought his knees up together and laid his chin above them.

 

“We all are, Hyunseung. We all are.”

 

“Tell me why you’re scared too?”

 

“I’m scared because I don’t know how the public will respond to us. I’m scared because I don’t know if they will like us. I’m scared because there is the endless unknown for tomorrow.”

 

“But you know what? It won’t stop me from fulfilling my dreams.”

 

Hyunseung look at him again and this time, Junhyung made sure that the other will keep it for a long time.

 

“Now you tell me why you’re scared.”

 

“I’m scared to be rejected, again.”

 

He saw the pain and hurt in those pretty doe-eyes. It is so obvious that he is still hung up from the past.

 

“Why will you be rejected? Tomorrow is our debut if you’re forgetting. No one is gonna reject you.”

 

“But what if I screw again? What if they’ll decide that I am still not enough?”

 

“As far as I can see, you are enough Hyunseung.”

 

More than enough, he wants to add.

 

“You’re one of the most hardworking persons I ever meet. Your dancing and singing skills are pretty envious to be honest. So what are you scared off? If there’s someone they might kick out, I’ll be a good candidate.” Junhyung added with a little laugh just to brighten up the mood.

 

“No, you’re not.” Hyunseung protested immediately.

 

“You can rap pretty well; you can dance and sing pretty well too, you have charm and charisma. And very good looking to be honest. You are actually a package.”

 

“So are you.”

 

Junhyung was quite surprised with his choice of words but they are the truth. Hyunseung is definitely something.

 

Hyunseung looked at him with surprise too but in the end he chuckled from the possible lie that his band mate is telling him. Maybe Junhyung just wants him to feel good. And so he accepted even though he silently hoped that the other mean it.

 

Junhyung smiled too and pretty relieved that they already surpassed the awkward stage in their life. He guessed. He offered his hand to the still sitting man as he got up.

 

“Come on, Hyunseung. We’re still going to kick some tomorrow.”

 

Hyunseung smiled at him sincerely before taking his hand as he lifted his body just to be face to face with Junhyung since they didn’t differ that much in height.

 

“More likely, later.”

 

Junhyung kept on staring too but he doesn’t want their butts to freeze to death thus he break away and tugged the smaller man inside for a peaceful rest and sleep they deserved.

 

That was the first time the other four members caught them tangling their limbs together from sleeping. Gladly they didn’t mind that much. Holding Hyunseung is not that bad either.

 

 

When you’re feeling hopeless lost and confused. You need a man who holds you for hours.

 

 

If Junhyung can only weigh the amount of grieve and sadness in this place, he could guess a lot. Most specially coming from the man at his side. He is a big contributor.

 

Hyunseung’s shoulders kept on shaking since the ceremony started and Junhyung could only stare. Hyunseung is in a great sorrow and misery from the sudden loss of his father. It was a very shocking news for all of them that Junhyung never felt so worried than before to his fellow band mate. Or should he say, special friend. Ever since their heart to heart talk from their dorm’s veranda a night before their debut, he and Hyunseung formed this close bond and special friendship that only the two of them can understand what it is. It was not the first time that it happened since Hyunseung tend to be emotional occasionally. And it will always be him that will find him in every situation. Maybe Hyunseung needed him.

 

And this one is not an exemption too.

 

Later when everyone reached their limit from crying and when the final goodbyes will be uttered by the loved ones, Junhyung will make sure that Hyunseung has a shoulder to lean on. After all, it will not be the end for the dear dancer. It will only intensify his emptiness when he would realize that he was alone and lonely but Junhyung will tend to differ that. Hyunseung has Junhyung no matter what.

 

“Go on, you can cry on me.”

 

He didn’t need to hear the words because by merely holding and comforting Hyunseung is enough to know his raw emotions. He didn’t need for the latter to vocalize something that is obviously painful and ugly because Hyunseung’s tears and hiccups is evident enough that he is hurting and regretting for his loss. And Junhyung can only make him feel that he is wrong for once. As much as he wants to contradict what is running in Hyunseung’s mind, he respects not to do so. Later when the other is sober enough, he will tell how terribly wrong he is for thinking that he has no one and that his life is a total mess. Junhyung will tell him how lovely he is instead and how wonderful life it is because he is here.

 

“Don’t hesitate to sleep too, okay? You need to rest and I’ll be here.”

 

Hyunseung clung onto him tighter than before and Junhyung can feel the wetness from his neck but he doesn’t mind. He will never mind. The other needed him and he will gladly offer his self for comfort.

 

He gently brushed the other’s bangs that is covering his pretty face then slowly wiping the wet stained cheeks with his thumb.

 

He doesn’t like seeing Hyunseung crying. But tonight he needed to.

 

Fortunately Hyunseung already had his eyes closed then it will not be hard for Junhyung to look at his pained expression.

 

He wished for his sorrows to take away as he placed a small haste kiss on his forehead.

 

It will always feel good to have Hyunseung in his arms.   

 

 

Make your friends jealous when he brings you flowers and laughs when he says they don’t have love like ours.

 

 

He was damn guilty when his solo promotion for Flower started. It only meant one thing: spending less time with Hyunseung. And God knows what can happen when he is not with the said man? After the past years, his special bond with Hyunseung just had gotten closer. They may not show it more in the public nonetheless what more important is when it is just the two of them. As far as he knows they are not a couple.

 

Yet. He wants to add. And he wants to change it in the future.

 

But seriously Hyunseung is more than special to him. He didn’t know when it started but all he knows is he never felt so complete unless Hyunseung is by his side.

 

And today was killing him because it has been two weeks since his solo promotions started. Freaking two weeks—it felt like eternity for Junhyung. Their exchanges of messages from kakao is not enough and when he is lucky, he could snatch a few minutes just to call his special friend.

 

And it is still not enough.

 

He wants Hyunseung’s warmth and delicate arms around him. He wants Hyunseung’s silly words to brighten up his mood. He wants to see Hyunseung’s beautiful eyes that could melt him in an instant. He wants Hyunseung to see how good he did. He wants for Hyunseung’s support and cheer to be at the crowd when he will perform live. Because Hyunseung is special to him.

 

Who knows God could answer his silly request.

 

Yoseob bursted the dressing door room open and immediately lunged his self at him to his dismay. Dujun followed eagerly too. And soon Gikwang joined. Dongwoon was at his University so he didn’t make it but Junhyung doesn’t really mind.

 

He needed only one from them.

 

And when he caught those familiar doe eyes staring at him, Junhyung didn’t hide his urgency to smile despite being engulfed by three other men. Happiness is evident on his face immediately that he wants to rudely pry away the others but he chose not to.

 

He shouldn’t be so obvious that he was in deed happy.

 

Hyunseung approached him after a while and that is his cue to set free from the undesirable hug.

 

“Thank you for coming.” Junhyung happily beamed at Hyunseung.

 

“Hello, we are here too.” Yoseob said while rolling his eyes from the indirect acknowledge Junhyung gave them.

 

“Is Hyunseung the only one you’re waiting for?” Dujun asked from the couch placed at the middle of the dressing room.

 

“You want an honest answer for that?” Junhyung fire backed with a question too.

 

“Beat us, lover boy.” And the rest of them laughed from Dujun’s remark. Including Hyunseung who is still standing beside Junhyung.

 

“I do really appreciate all of you being here. Thank you so much.”

 

He was genuine for his answer because everyone was already like a brother for him. Although there is one who will always stood out for his attention. He silently glanced at the said one and to his luck, Hyunseung looked at him too. They didn’t need to say anything because they already know what the other one is trying to tell. That’s how they worked out. Words can be kept hidden but through their glances and secret smiles, even the dumbest man on earth could tell something is going on their minds. And that something is surely mutual.

 

Flowers are gone but you’re in me.

 

 

He’ll take you dancing and pull you in close. Spin you around and won’t let you go ‘till they turn the lights off and he’ll take you home.

 

 

When he tells Hyunseung is stubborn, hell, he really is. Junhyung had already lost count on how many times he told the latter to not over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter