Ouh my God!

GOSH! [1257 Words]

"Unnie, what I suppose to do now?" Asked her to Chaerin unnie while looking to Kai's picture. Chaerin unnie was ignored her. She called her unnie twicely. Then, her unnie looked at her while smiling at her. "Unnie-ah, are you listen or not?" Asking her. Her unnie just smiled and nodded. "I am sorry Minzy, I dont know what you suppose to do" Chaerin unnie smiled.

Minzy nodded and said it okay. She looked at to the picture again. Ouh God, is that my cap that I used it when we have a fan meet? Whispered her. She scratched her phone. She looked nearly. "That is it! He used my cap! But how did he got the cap?" Said her.

She tried to remember. "Yes exactly! He took it from the table while I busy with fans!" Said her again.

THROW BACK

In Seoul centre shopping comlex, Minzy and her unnies have a fan meet. There were too many fans at there that want their autograph. While they were busy with the sign, suddenly there were fans screamed loudly made them shocked bit. There was a boy walked to Minzy. She tried to find the boy but it too many fans. Suddenly, she found it. It really made Minzy went out from the fan meet because of the boy. He walked to Minzy then gave her a big poster that was his full face on it.

Minzy was shocked. All their fans were looking at them. She quickly stand up and said  sorry for her fans. Suddenly, there was a fangirl told her. "It okay Minzy. We are supporting you with him cuz you all really cute when stick together". That made her more shocked. He just smiled looked at her. Then, the fans were shouted to both of them. "Kaizy! Kaizy! Kaizy! We are supporting you!" Shouted them.

Minzy looked at him with angry face. She just ignored him but Kai still went to stick with her. Minzy and her unnies continue for their autograph. Kai was sat beside Minzy. He really excited of it. While Minzy really frusted of him. When the fans acrossed Minzy and Kai, Kai will waved hand to them and it made they screamed loudly.

It really terrible for Minzy but it really good for Kai. Too opposite.  Kai was sat beside her until the fan meet stop.

 

NOW

She fell on her bed. Her eyes really heavy. When she went to sleep, she got a called from her fanboy. Kai. "Hello? What do you want from me huh? Please do not disturb me to sleep!" Told her strongly. "Okay, okay my dear. I am sorry. Just go to sleep" Replied him. "What!? My dear? Hey! Dont you ever called me like that. I am not your deer!" Said her. "Of course I will call you like that. Because you are my dear" Told him softly. She was shocked once again. "Hey you! I am not an animal! Stupid man!" Told her angrily. "What the hell of this guy. How dare he called me like that. I am not an animal! Whispered her. She stopped their called. It made Kai weird. "What wrong with her? I just called dear. Not deer. Anyway, I love her when she mad" Said him smiled.

This guy really want my kick. Whispered her. Then, she just go to sleep to released her stress.

Next week, she got a new schedule as a model for summer. Her Park Bom unnie told her that she got it too. She was happy but then sadly because Park Bom unnie told her that Kai and his hyung will fix together with them. 

At the studio, Kai always looking at her. She tried to ran away from him and go closely with her unnie Park Bom. But unluckly, her unnie was closed to Baekhyun. Kai's hyung.

 

That was made Minzy going crazy. Suddenly, the photographer told to Minzy and Kai be ready for the photo shoot. Kai was ready but Minzy was not. "10 minutes left. Please hurry" Told the photographer. 

Minzy was saw Kai. That why people screamed at you. Whispered her while looking him. He was too handsome. That made her melted.  They started the photo shoot. Minzy was far away from Kai that made the photographer told her to closely with Kai.

 

"Nice guys!" Said the photographer. They were looking to the picture. It perfect. Kai smiled during looking the picture. At the same time, Minzy was looking at him deeply. Suddenly, Kai asked her. "Is that nice right?". She realised from looking to him. She nodded.

Kai smiled to her. Ouh God! He smile so handsome. Whispered her. Now, it for Park Bom and Baekhyun oppa turn. During the photo shoot, Minzy just looked at them. They are really cute! Whispered her. 

 

Suddenly, Kai was greeted her. She just said hye and nodded. They were looking together to Park Bom and Baekhyun. "Aren't they perfect?" Asked him to Minzy. Minzy nodded. "But we are most perfect than them" Said him. It made Minzy bit weird.

"Erm, Kai. Why do you really like me? Am I too special to you?" Asked Minzy curiously. "I like you because of my mom" Told him. Minzy was weird. "Haha. I mean my mom really want you to be her daughter in law" Said him made Minzy more weird. "Just joke. I like you because you stolen my heart for the first sight" Told him slowly. "Err? I did not stolen your heart" Told her. Kai smiled.

Before Park Bom unnie asked them where they wanna go, Kai was pulled Minzy ran out from the studio. It made Minzy, Baekhyun and Park Bom weird.

"Kai! Where do you wanna bring her? Kai!?" Shouted Park Bom unnie. Baekhyun told to her not too worry. Minzy will fine. Baekhyun said. "But they..." Park Bom was not yet asked, Baekhyun pulled her. "Dont worry okay?" Told him while pinched her chubby cheek. They really cute.

 

"Kai, where do you want to go?" Asked Minzy. "Just follow" Told him. She just followed him. Then, they were in Soeul shopping centre. There were many people. Suddenly Kai shouted that Minzy will be his own. All people were not move and looked at them. "She will be mine forever. I love you Minzy!" He shouted. All people were so quietly. Minzy was too shy. "Kai enough!" Told her. He just smiled. Then, he kissed Minzy slowly infront of many people. All people were clapped their hands. "We support you Kai!" Told them.

That made Minzy really shocked. Kai stopped his kissed and asked her. "Would you be mine forever?" Proposed him to Minzy. She looked to Kai deeply. She nodded and smiled. "I'll be your forever and promised to me to take care of me well" Told her.

Kai was so happy. All people were clapped together and said congrates to them. 

 

One week ago, Chaerin unnie was to shocked with the breaking news. It about Kai and Minzy. Her unnies were too shocked because she got a good boy. "You are so lucky Minzy. I am jelous with you" Told Sandara unnie. She just smiled and thanks. Her Chaerin unnie told her that she was really big now. "Park Bom unnie, how about you and Baekhyun?" Asked her naughty. Park Bom unnie become blenk. "What? Erm, haha. We are nothing. We are just friend" Told Park Bom unnie. "Just a friend or more than that?" Asked her. "Anniya! We are nothing" Told Park Bom unnie loudly.