Mistletoe (Yoonmin)

25 Days of Christmas

day 1: mistletoe - yoonmin - 361 words

 

"hyung, let me in." jimin says poking yoongi on his side. a groan vibrates from under the layers and layers of blanket yoongi cocooned himself with.

"no." yoongi rolls to the side away from jimin, his action contradicting his rejection. jimin climbs the last step of the ladder and up yoongi's bunk.

he slides an arm under yoongi and pushes the sleeping hyung to his chest, yoongi sighs and melts in his arms and moves closer to him.

jimin nuzzles his nose against yoongi's cheeks and watches as his face scrunch up cutely. "hyung,"

"what jimin?" yoongi answers half-alseep.

"wake up hyung." jimin knows the other won't move an inch but he sees yoongi struggle with opening his eyes amidst the heavenly dream that's probably playing in his mind right that moment.

jimin smiles at him, "morning hyung." yoongi gives a small smile that is obviously forced but he made an effort and there goes one point for jimin.

"do you wanna know what my christmas bucketlist is hyung?" he asks teasingly and it seems yoongi has caught on easily and tried to turn his body away from him. but jimin pushes him back and their faces are barely 3 inches apart, yoongi glares at him, "it's not yet christmas you."

"but hyung, it's october." he whines cutely and even pouts just to be sure. yoongi's glare wavers and jimin could already feel himself winning then yoongi smirked and jimin isn't as confident anymore.

"there's no mistletoe." yoongi says in a as-a-matter-of-fact way, all smug and confident his sleepy self could achieve.

jimin grins widely and reaches for something in his pockets, playing with the ornament with his fingers he says, "you underestimate me hyung."

jimin raises his left hand above them holding a small mistletoe ornament he plucked from the various christmas designs seokjin littered around their dorm.

"i'm gonna get that kiss now." jimin announces but didn't move his head and it's been a minute so yoongi closes his eyes and go for the dive to jimin's lips instead.

jimin smiles against yoongi's lips and pushes deeper gently. that's one item out and 99 more to go, jimin thinks.

 

sorry, too forced, and too short. used this as my writing exercise sorry TAT