Chapter 05

Sehunnie is a little brat

The Next Day

Sehun groan when something or rather called someone-slash-husband wake him up . Kai still shake Sehun body to wake him up, because if Sehun don’t wake up right now then he will absolutely late for school.

“ Sehun….. Sehun… Sehunnie….. Hunnie…  Baby… Wake up…. “ said Kai  still shaked Sehun body. When he see Sehun won’t wake up anytime soon, he take a deep breath. And suddenly…

“ YAH! KIM SEHUN!! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP WHEN I COUNTING 1 TO 3 I WILL DRAG YOU TO BATHROOM AND I WILL BATH YOU!! YOU HEARD ME?! “ Kai shouted.

“ UGHHHH!!! !!!  WHAT THE HELL??!  WHAT DO YOU WANT OLD MAN ? YOU ARE SO ING ANNOYING! “ Sehun shouted back at him, while messanging his head because he suddenly have headache when Kai shouted at him.

“ Yah.. I am not Old Man… You kid… And I am your husband… You must heard what I say.. You are my responsible you know.. And stop whining like a little .. Now, wake up and get ready to go to school.. I won’t tolerate your excuse to late for school.. “ Said Kai while stood up and walked to wardrobe to take his clothes. And then start to his old shirt to change to new shirt.

“ Yah! You ing ert Old Man! Why you change your clothes in here ? You can change your clothes in bathroom!?” Sehun scream while cover his eyes with his hands. Face flushed.

Kai who heard that just smirk. And say “  Why are you so embarrassed to saw me change my clothes ? We are married now. So you must get used to this… And don’t cover your eyes like that Hun… it’s make me wanna jump on you…. So stop being so cute… And get ready to school.. You’ll late if you don’t get ready yet…” Kai smirk grew wider when he see Sehun run to the bathroom and slam the door. Kai really like to tease Sehun.

After like enternity for Kai to waiting Sehun to get ready and have breakfast.. finally they can go to school. Kai said from now on he’ll drop off and pick up Sehun from school. Of course with Kai will drop off Sehun really early so anystudents won’t see them go together and Kai will pick up Sehun after anystudent go home.

When they arrive at school Sehun, Sehun don’t think that his hyungs will stand in front of the front gate and waited Sehun. They smirk at  Sehun  when they see Sehun walk with forced. But before Sehun will walk farther.. suddenly Kai grabbed his wrist and pull him into a quick kiss. Sehun eyes instanly wide and push Kai away. Kai just smirk and said “ From now on you must kiss me before you leave.. and see you later Sehunnie… Be a good boy.. “ And then walk away leave a frozen Sehun with his hyungs giggles.

“ OMFG!!!! SEHUNNIE!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVEKAI AS YOUR HUSBAND!! I WISH TO BE LIKE YOU!!  SND YOU GUYS ARE SOOO SWEETTTTT…. MY BABY SEHUNNIE FINALLY HAS GROWN.. I AM SO PROUD…” Luhan and BaekHyun giggling and make a fake tears. The other hyungs just amused to see their baby donsaeng blushed lika a tomatoe.

“ Hyung!! You guys should support me not Kai. He is just want to emmbarrass  me in front of all of you. You guys are evil. I hate you guys “ Sehun whine and pout. And his hyung just giggles seeing their baby maknae pouted and he looks cute. And then they just start walking to their class together.


[A/N] Hi, my beautiful readers… First I want to say sorry cause I don’t update a few days ago… So now I update the story…. And I want to say thanks for who subscribes, upvotes, and comments. I really appreciate that. And please leave a comment guys.. Because your comments is support me to try being a good writer. And maybe I will double update today.. so please looking forward the double update.. But I am not sure to post next chap now… but maybe tonight…. So please enjoy the story.. Bye…. ^^

P.S Sorry if the update is short.... I am just being lazy ... -_- xD