Chapter 04

Sehunnie is a little brat

“ THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO HYUNG!? YOU KNOW THAT I NEVER THINKING ABOUT THAT THINGS!! GOD. PLEASE HELP ME! IF YOU DON’T HELP ME I MUST HAVE WITH KAI! I DON’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIM OR TALKING TO HIM!” Sehun scream like a crazy teenager girl who see her bias.

“ CALM DOWN SEHUNNIE. OKAY, JUST CALM DOWN. Sehun this is just a advice from me to you. It’s your choice to follow my advice or don’t do that. So, for me You should accapted the fact that You’ll to have with Kai or Your husband. It is your duty to pleasure him. He is your husband now, and don’t forget that. And I think it is not bad enough if you have with Kai. You know, he is very handsome, hot, y, and kind. You don’t know how worried him when he see you tremble when you walked to the altar hours ago. He really a kind person and he really take care of you. At least do something to him.” Luhan said the first time after he sit silently all the time.

“ But-“

“ No, buts Sehunnie. Are you want us to inform your parents and say that Sehunnie don’t want to have with his own husband. And what will your parents say ? Hmm Sehunnie. So I advise you just to do this.” Luhan said sternely.

“ Okay. I’ll do that Just because it’s my duty. Not because I want that. And I just want to ask what should I do you know in stuff? “ Sehun said while fidgeting.

“ Okay, all You must do is :

  1. Prepare your self. This mean you must calm first, and getting ready like shower and do what ever you want to make your body is look really good.
  2. Wear a invite clothes. Maybe like just wear a y pj or just wear a shirt that reveal your body and wear a boxer.
  3. You must waiting for him in your badroom. Maybe just sit at your bad and waiting for him to get ready with your famous innocent face and posing y.  I sure he’ll jump at you.
  4. Flirting with him. Use your charming -innocent charming and seduce him. Make sure your body is reveal so it can push him more to touch you.
  5. And you just get along with it. Don’t so tense. Just relax and follow Kai, because I’m sure he’ll lead the way to that things. And the rest I think you just have to enjoy the .

And don’t forget this the key for make a really good pleasure during the . You Must let out your voice. Don’t hold your voice. Because the more you let out your voice and the loud your voice, I sure as hell Kai will going be crazy and he just want to do is to jump to you."

Sehun listening carefully to his hyung advise while nodding his heads.

“ Okay. I’ll do it. Thamks for the advise hyung. And I think this is getting late, you guys must be tired so why don’t you guys go back to your home. I’ll call you guys if there anything I want to explanation.”

“ Okay, Sehunnie. We will go now. Good luck Sehunnie. Oh, don’t forget to tell Kai to wearing a okay.” Baekhyun said with wink and walking to the door with the other and dissapear.

Sehun sighed. And then he go to his bedroom or rather his and Kai bedroom. When he enter their shared bedroom there is no sign of Kai. So Sehun just shrug, and sit at his bed. While he remember again his hyungs advise, suddenly the door of their share bedroom open, and Kai enter the room casually. Sehun who see Kai, suddenly panicked. He hasn’t been prepared. So Sehun could just preparing as much as possible. He posed y, revealing his body especially his neck. Kai, who had been staring down, gasped when he looked at Sehun. Sehun sit on the bed and tried to seduce him.

When Kai see Sehun, and thought it might Sehun ready, suddenly stopping his intenstions. He saw Sehun shaking. And suddenly an idea pop out. Kai then smirk as he walked toward Sehun. When Kai was standing infront of Sehun, he hovering over Sehun. Sehun widened his eyes when Kai leaned in and stopped a few inches from Sehun face. And he smirk then. Sehun shuddered as he felt Kai hot breath. Then with trembling he say “ W-what d-do yo-you want?”

Kai just smirk before lened in and than-

K-kai… n-no.. nghhh…. K-kai please…. Ahhhhhh…….” Sehun moaned.

What baby. Say it. What you want me to do ? hm…..” Kai said while Sehun ears. And then start to roam Sehun body.

Ahhhh… Kai… please.. n-noo…. K-kkai….. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Sehun scream. And then push Kai out of bed. Kai who shocked just staring at Sehun. While Sehun told himself ‘no’ over and over again like a mantra, and his face red as tomatoe.  He was so embarrassed because he had just dreamed that kai would do that thing to him.

“ Sehun. Are you okay ? why you suddenly moaned, and than scream like a teenager girl and pushed me out of the bed ? I just want to remove the stains from your face and then you start to yelling and said ‘nooooo’. “ Kai side. And then he stood up. Kai then walked over toward Sehun and when he want to touch Sehun soulder, Sehun shout and say “  YAH! DON’T YOU ING DARE TO TOUCH ME! YOU BASTARD! I DON’T WANT YOUR FILTHY HANDS TO TOUCH ME! “

“ What ? Sehun, I just want to make sure you okay. I don’t want to harm you.” Kai said while trying to touch Sehun but fail.

“ NO!” Sehun said while shaking. And then Kai realized why Sehun like that . Sehun fear kai will do anything to him . Kai laughed at the thought . " Oh , God . Sehun you afraid I 'll do something to you ? Calm we will not do anything today . Because I know you're definitely not ready . Anyways if you're not ready why are you trying to seduce me ? I think you're ready.” Kai said with amused. 

“ B-but hyungs said I must do this. This is my duty to pleasure you.” Sehun said with pout. 

Kai just smiled. “ Oh, baby. Your hyungs is true. It’s your duty to pleasure me, but I think now you’re not ready. We can do that if you’re ready. Now, you must change your clothes. it's late . You'd better sleep . Tomorrow you will go back to school right?” 

“ Don’t ing Baby me. You old man. I don’t like it. And I’ll change my clothes before you even order.” Sehun said while he stuck out his tongue . And ran to the bathroom to change clothes.

Kai just nodded his head , and sighed. Then say " Sehun. Earlier you were so cute but now you've turned into a brat. I guess I have to struggle to make Sehun change his brat attitude. " And then start change his own clothes.


[A/N] Hello, my beautiful readers…. So I update now, like my promise to you guys. And I want to say thanks to you guys who understand me. And thanks to you guys who subcribes, upvotes, and comments. It was really meaningful to me.. ^^. And I promise I’ll try to make a better story for you guys.. And I don’t mind if there is anything you want to add to the story . and I would be very grateful if you want to leave a comment. ^^ Bye… guys… ^.<