Eighth Meeting

Moments of Weakness

You woke up from a dream in which you died. You felt relieved that it was only a dream. Your fingers touched your lips as you remembered the kissing scene you had with Kibum as you were dying in your dream.

It was very early in the morning. The sun haven’t even risen yet but you changed into your casual clothes and went out of the house. You went to the street, to the place in which you died in your dreams. You were quite surprised to see Kibum standing at the other side of the road.

Carefully, you crossed the road and approached Kibum. “What are you doing here?”

“I had a nightmare which involved you dying at the middle of the road, over there.” Kibum pointed out the spot.

“Funny. I had the same dream.” You chuckled. It was amazing how both of you had the same dream. Just as amazing how both of you always seem to find each other in your moments of weakness. However, this meeting seem to be different because it’s not a moment of weakness.

“How embarrassing…” Kibum muttered. You weren’t really sure what Kibum was embarrassed about, if it was because of crying over his dying body or was it because of the kiss at the funeral?

“I was very touched by the way you acted in the dream, you know.” You said, trying to make Kibum feel less embarrassed but nevertheless, that was how you truly felt.

“It wasn’t just an act. Those were my real feelings.” You were shock at the sudden confession. You didn’t expect him to be so straightforward. “What about you? Why did you kiss me before you died in the dream?” He asked, stepping closer to you.

You closed the gap between your bodies and kissed him for the first time in reality. “Because I feel the same way.”

That was your eighth meeting. It wasn’t a moment of weakness. It was a confession.

THE END

Comments pretty please?  ~(* 3 *)~  It's a happy ending as I promised~! ^^