Chapter Two

Mr. & Mrs. Kim In Mission

The Wedding Day Part two

 

The wedding march began to be heard in the room, that’s the sign if the wedding already started. The groom already stood on the altar in his white tuxedo, waiting for his bride with a nervous feeling in his heart. The church’s door was opened, and all eyes glued on the angel who just entered the room. Her white gown has long tail which reach the ground. She’s looks like a perfectly goddess.

“ommo, she’s so pretty~”

“she’s remind me of my young life”

“so beautiful”

The murmurs was getting more louder as the bride stepped forward. Holding her dad’s arm tightly she keep counting on her step. She didn’t want to be tripped with her own gown. She tried to control her nervousness as well. She looked up and those eyes immediately glued on the pair of eyes who watching her so intently. They keep staring at each other until the bride looked away as her dad removed her hand from his arm and squeezed it tightly before hand it to the groom.

“I hand my daughter to you. You need to be a responsible man who always protect her everytime. Take care of her” the older man said as he pat the younger man shoulder while the younger man nodded at him. He then turned to his daughter.

“Be happy princess” He gave her a soft smile before he pecked her forehead. “no matter what, you will always be my little angel” he whispered then took steps back and walked to his wife side.

The priest cleared his throat before he started to speak “Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Kim Myungsoo and Park Jiyeon in matrimony commended to be honorable among all, and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.” He waited as he looked around. After he got silent as the answer, no one againts those marriage, he continue again as he looked at the groom.

“Mr. Kim, You are Kim Myungsoo becoming the husband of Park Jiyeon. Do you promise to love Park Jiyeon and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?”

Myungsoo inhale and nodded before he spoke “Yes, I promise.”

“Miss. Park, You are Park Jiyeon becoming the wife of Kim Myungsoo. Do you promise to love Kim Myungsoo and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, for ever?

Jiyeon squeezed her bouquet tightly as she spoke “Y-Yes, I promise.”

The priest then asked them to face each other.

A flower girl took Jiyeon’s bouquet and a little boy held the rings for them. Myungsoo took it first as his other hand held on Jiyeon’s hand.

“I Kim Myungsoo give you, Park Jiyeon this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you” He slided the ring into Jiyeon’s finger.

Jiyeon gasped softly at the ring which fit perfectly on her finger. It’s so beautiful. Really really beautiful and perfect. Jiyeon keep staring at the ring until the priest cleared his throat. Jiyeon looked at him apologetically before she took the ring from the boy. She mouthed thankyou to him before she took Myungsoo’s hand.

“I Park Jiyeon give you, Kim Myungsoo this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you” She slipped the ring into Myungsoo finger and it fit perfectly as well.

The priest began to speak again. “By the power vested in me by the State of Seoul, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Groom you may now kiss your bride".

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon and then cupped her face. He leaned his face down to her as Jiyeon closed her eyes. He planted his lips on her forehead before pulled away.

Silent...

No one said a thing while he keep looking at his wife now. He waited. And while she opened her eyes but ignore to look into his eyes as she let out a soft sigh of sadness or disappointed to be exact. But it’s just took a second for Myungsoo to lean down to her again and wrapped his arms around her waist. He started to kiss her again but this time he claimed her sweet and tempting lips passionately. Jiyeon eyes widened, spechless, but as a seconds passed and she will never can resist his kisses, she closed her eyelids and wrapped her arms around his neck before she kissed him back same passionately as him.

“I present to you Mr.  and Mrs. Kim Myungsoo” as the priest announced it, a loud cheers and claps was fulling the room which made the couple broke off from their kiss, breathlessly.

Myungsoo placed his an arm on Jiyeon waist as he turned her to face the crowded. He leaned down to her “You still can’t resist my kiss, Mrs Kim?” He whispered playfully on her ear.

Jiyeon blushed but thenglared at him and elbowed him on his stomach. “it’s not me. it’s you who can’t get enough of my lips.” She stuck out her tongue childishly which made him chuckled.

The family and the guest were approaching them to give them hug and congratulate them as well.

 

***

 

Jiyeon felt really tired after the wedding ceremony. But she and Myungsoo still need to heading to the hotel where the wedding reception being held. She entered the room and the run straight to the bed then threw her back in it and sighed.

“Woah, so greedy to try the bed where we will use to spend our night together huh?” Myungsoo walked in and closed the door.

Jiyeon just groaned and opened her eyes. “why you’re here? Can you please move to another room? I don’t want to talk to you right now” she then closed her eyes again.

Myungsoo just raised his eyebrow and chuckled. “Oh that’s hurt but sadly, there is no room avaliable in this hotel anymore. All the room already been booked for our family.” He explained to her as he took of his tuxedo and put it on the couch. He quietly walked to the bed and with a smirk on his face, he jumped on the bed, hovering Jiyeon which made her scream.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” she glared at him as she tried to push him away. But Myungsoo was more stronger than her. He place both of his arms on the sides of Jiyeon’s head. He leaned his face closer to her. “y-yah! YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! GET OFF FROM ME!” she pushed his face away and that made Myungsoo laughed.

“You’re afraid of me huh? My Cutie pie” He smiled and pinched her nose before he moved to lay beside her. But something hit  him hard. Cutie pie was the nick name he used to call Jiyeon when they still dating. Whenever Jiyeon being so silly or do something funny he will called her that.

Jiyeon sighed and glared at him. “I’m not your cutie pie.” She sat up and turned to looked at him, “not anymore. Since you used that to call those as well. So don’t ever call me that again.”  She tried to stand up but Myungsoo grabbed her arm, pulled her hardly on him so she’s on top of him now. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her to keep her still.

“I’m sorry” that’s the words which came out from Myungsoo mouth as he nuzzled Jiyeon’s hair.

Jiyeon tried to struggle free from his grip but it useless so she just sighed and put her head on his chest. “why... why you did that to me?”

“because I’m so stupid” he pecked her head. “I should tell you everything but-“ Myungsoo was being cut by someone who knocked the door. He sighed. “I promise, I will explain everything to you after the reception” He rolled their body so Jiyeon laid on her back now. He leaned down and pecked her forehead before he walked to the door and opened it only to see his mom holding big box.

“Mom? what are you doing? What is that?” He looked at the box curiously.

“Shh.. it’s secret. Now go to that room” She pointed at few room next to his room. “and prepare yourself for the reception at there while I will help my daughter in law to prepare as well” she walked into the room and put the box on the table. “Hello there my daughter in law” she said cheerfully at Jiyeon before she pushed her son out from the room and closed it.

“Yah MOM!!!” Myungsoo shouted from the outside but his mom just ignored him.

“Mrs. Kim, what happend?” Jiyeon sat up immediately and looked at her.

“Aigoo, don’t call me Mrs. Kim because you’re Mrs. Kim too now” she winked at her before she took the box and walked to the bed then sat beside Jiyeon. “Just call me Omma, arasso?”

Jiyeon just nodded and smiled. “arasso omma, so what happened?”

“Good! Now I want to tell you something. But before that I want to apologize, I’m sorry Jiyeon ah. I know that this marriage was againts your will. But I’m really thankyou that you accept this marriage” She took Jiyeon’s hand and squeezed it. “I was the one who persuading my husband and your parents to make this marriage more faster. I did that because I know that you’re the one who can make my son happy. You’re the one who can take care of him well while I’m not here anymore for him” she whispered the last part.

Jiyeon listened to her carefully before she blinked. “how do you know if I can make your son happy? And what do you mean by not here anymore omma?”

The older woman just opened the big box and pulled out a frame with Jiyeon and Myungsoo picture in it. She handed it to her.

Jiyeon looked at the frame in her hand. It’s her picture with Myungsoo when they spent their day together at the beach. They wore big smiles on their face in those icture. “this is... how can you got it? You know about us before?” Jiyeon and Myungsoo was decided for keep their relationship for them only so no one know about them. So it’s just suprised Jiyeon that his mom know about it.

“Few years ago, I can felt that my son changed. He’s really happy than before. I was so curious. I tried to ask him but he never told me until something click on my mind like puzzle. I just realized that my son was falling in love at that time. I decided to sneak into his room while he’s not in the house. Then I found that and I decided to stole it from my son. He looked like so confussed becuase he’s sure that he put it at those place before I took it but he never asked me about it. I was so happy too at that time since I know that you’re my bestfriend’s daughter. But I never told Myungsoo about that. I want my son to be happy with you and waited him to tell me about you, to introduce you to me and my husband but it didn’t happen. Those night he’s so drunk when he arrived home. His friend was brought him and told me that he just broke up with his girlfriend.The next day he started to change again into his coldself” she stopped talking and inhaled. “I heard he called your name repeatedly when he’s asleep, Jiyeon ah. I don’t know what make you two broke up. Maybe it’s because my son stupidness but the thing which I know was that my son really love you and he’s so hurt when he lost you.”

Jiyeon just looked down as a tear escape from her eyes. “I.. I loved him too before he hurt me” she whispered before she wiped her tear away and looked at her mother in law. “you still didn’t tell me about those not being here anymore” she tried to move to another topic.

“I’m sick Jiyeon ah. And my time was not longer anymore. I promised my son and my husband to take an operation after your honeymoon. But I’m not sure that it will succeess” she let her tears falling down freely. “I love them Jiyeon, I love them so much. And it’s so hurt to knowing that I only have little time to be with them” she wiped her tears before took another thing from the box. It’s baby clothes. “I bought this yesterday. It’s so cute right? I want you to keep it as a gift for my future grandchildren. I wish I can be with you and your mom while you’re pregnant, while you’re in labour and help you with the kids. I have a dream to be a good grandmother with so many grandchildren. But... but it’s only a dream now” she was sobbing now.

Jiyeon didn’t realize that she already crying as well. She pull her mother in law into a hug. “you will be alive omma.  You will see your  grandchildren. You will be a wonderful grandmother. You will be alive and healthy” Jiyeon was sobbing as well as she said it. She was so shocked when knowing that the strong woman in front of her was sick. She never thought that behind her cheerful personality she hide her illness. But she understood that she did that all so her family not become worry about her condition.

They pulled away after awhile as the older woman took Jiyeon’s hand and pointed at her ring. “It’s myungsoo’s grandma ring. I already took care of it. Now it’s your turn to take care of it until you give it to your first daughter or your daughter in law if your first child is a boy.” she smiled and she wiped Jiyeon tears. “If I can’t make it, promise me that you will always take care of my son Jiyeon ah... I know that he made mistake but please forgive him and give him another chance. Be happy with him” she looked at Jiyeon with pleading eyes.

“I promise omma, I promise you. But you need to promise me that you will fight your illness. Don’t give up. Because I know that the miracle is exist omma. You will be healthy again and be with us more longer until you be great-grandmother” Jiyeon squeezed her mother in law hand tightly.

“Thankyou Jiyeon ah.” She hugged her again before pulled away. “we need to prepare now. Oh, in this box there are so many other thing. Check it when you have free time ne?” she smiled and stood up. “now let me dressing my daughter up to make my son can’t take his eyes away from you tonight” she winked and started to do the task.

 

 

 

A/N :

I'm really really sorry for super late reply. My laptop was broken and I lost my file. I was to lazy to start write again because of that plus i had so many exams as well >3<
Mianhae dear
I
hope you guysnot forgetting me and keep support me and my story kay? Thankyou dear, love love <3

-Vaniellate