Chapter One

Mr. & Mrs. Kim In Mission

The Wedding Day Part one

 

JIYEON’s POV

‘who is that...’ I said in my mind as i watching a big mirror in front of me. She’s so beautiful with the strapless white wedding dress which perfectly fit on her body. The make up on her face made her beauty more showing. Those eyes glued on mine then a small tear escape from my eyes. A same tear escape from her eyes as well. Wedding. My wedding. And then those reality hit me. Those lady with white dress is me. Yes Me! I’m getting married today.  

“Aigoo dear... don’t cry please, you will ruin your make up” my mom said after she entered the room as she bring a bouquet of white rose in her hand. She put it down on the table before she took a tissue and wiped my tears away gently, so she won’t ruin her hard work.

“I can’t do this omma... I’m still 21 and it’s too soon for me” I grabbed her hands and squeezed it as i looked into her brown eyes which same as mine.She’s still looked so beautiful in her forties age. A soft sigh out from beefore she pulled me into a hug.

“I’m sorry honey, I can’t do anything for this. Your dad already made the decision and i’m sure it will be the best choice for you. Just trust your dad, okay honey?” she rubbed my back soothingly. “Myungsoo is a great guy dear” she whispered on my eyes.

“He’s not. He’s a worst guy ever!” I pouted after she released the hug.

“Worst? I’m sure that you’re wrong. He may look like a rebel kid outside but i know he’s a caring guy with a big heart inside. And beside that he’s handsome right?” she poked my nose which made me scrunch my nose up.

“yeah he’s but-“

“see! You admitted that he’s handsome. You know what honey? You two will make so many adorable grandchildren for me in the future” she winked before she fix my make up.

“grandchildren????? Yaaah~ omma!” I whined which made her laughed.

“shh, now let went outside since your appa already waiting us... And here!” she handed me the bouquet. “You’re the most beautiful bride ever, Jiyeon ah~” She put her hand on my cheek then she caressed it with her palm gently. “My cute little girl already grown into a gorgeous lady now. Omma is so happy now, sweetie. You always make me happy. And please always remember this... No matter what, Omma always loves you my baby girl” she hugged me again more tightly this time. I know if she’s crying now because I can feel her tears dropped on my shoulder, another tears escape from my eyes as well as i hug her back tightly.

“ommaaa~ you made me crying again” I tried to light up the atmosphere because I really hate seeing her sad or cry because of me. I heard her chuckled before she pulled away.

“oh i’m sorry sweetie~ let me fix your make up again” She grinned and started to do her job. She’s the best mother in the world. And I’m so happy that I have her as my mother.

“Omma... I love you too” I gave her another hug after she done and smiled softly. The real smile as I thought something in my mind.

You just don’t know what i had been experience with him, omma. But it’s past, I hope he can changed into the better person now. And if this wedding make you and Appa happy. I will do it for you guys. Because your happiness is mine.

 END OF JIYEON’s POV

 

 

***

 

 

MYUNGSOO’s POV

What’s the event today? Is it  big day? Of course it is! It’s my ing wedding day. Oh Lord, what are you planning actually.

I was so busy with my thought until I didn’t recognize two person entered the room. My dad cleared his throat to indicate their presence. I turned around and saw him with his black tuxedo on and my mom with her pastel long dress. My mom hands was linked on my dad arm. They were a perfect couple I ever know until now. If they’re not perfect, I wouldn’t be a perfect as now right? Thanks to their genes.

“You’re so handsome and perfect son. The most handsome guy in here” my mom said white her soft voice. Her pale face was covered by her make up. But for me, she still looked so pale.

“Yah! Jagiya, you said I’m the most handsome guy in this world just few minutes ago” the old man who is my dad frowned and that instantly made my mom laughed softly.

I just rolled my eyes before I approached them. I took my mom hands off from my dad’s arm. I wrapped my arms gently around her body and hug her little bit tight.

“You’re so beautiful today mom. And you know I always more handsome than those old man, right mom?” I asked her as I gave my dad an evil smirk which earned a chuckle from my mom and a growl from my dad.

“Yes baby boy.. you’ll-“ she stop her word as she coughed then continue it again. “-you will always be the most handsome son in the world who will soonly be a most handsome husband for the most beautiful girl in this universe” she said as she my hair motherly.

I closed my eyes as i feel so comfortable in her arms. She is the woman who i love the most. I will do anything for her until the rest of her life. The rest of her life. A fact that she will no longer with us again in few month hit me so hard on my face. If she still refuse to do those sugery she will definately will gone. Yeah, she’s ill now. My mom is ing ill. Those damn lung cancer, slowly eaten her alive. I don’t want to lose her. I still need her in my life.

“Mom, today you’re here, in my wedding day. I'm so happy but I don’t only want you only be in my wedding, I also want you stay beside me when my wife give birth to my son and my daughter. I want you see and hold your first grandchild. I want you be an healty Grandma for them so you can play with them” I mumbled on her ear as I hug her more tightly. I ignored the water which falling down on my cheek. I don’t realized that I was crying now. And when I heard her sobs it make my heart broke more.

“Oh Myungsoo... I’m so sorry” She sobbed on my chest which made my black tuxedo wet. But , I don’t care about it. And wait, she said that she's sorry? She's sorry because she's ill? I gritted my teeth before inhale to calm me. I can't burst out my anger in front of her now.

“Please do those surgery mom... for me.. for dad... we love you so much mom and I don’t want you feel that pain again each day. I want you be more happy without those cancer” I pulled away from our hug as I cup her face and looked into her red eyes which full of the tears. “Please... I beg you mom” I let another tears fell as she reached her hand up to wipe those tears away.

“Okay, I will do it” she nodded with a smile on her face. I just saw it again. The woman who have been raised me, who never give up so easily. I see that again in her.

I smiled back to her before i pressed my lips on her forehead, giving her a soft kiss. “Thankyou.. Thankyou so much omma” I picked her up and swing her around happily which made her laugh.

“Yah Yah! How can you two forgot this awesome man here?” My dad’s voice interupt us. I placed my mom back on the ground again as one of my arm wrapped on her shoulder. Now we faced my father who had arms crossed in front of his chest. But before that I still be able to see he put his handkerchief into his tuxedo’s pocket. I looked at his eyes which slightly red as well.

‘Ha! Those man just cried too!’ I thought.

“What’s your problem old man?” I burst into laughter after i heard those words from my mom.

My dad eyes opened widely. “Yah woman! You called me what?” He walked closer to my mom and that’s made my mom hug me tightly again.

“No! Protect me from those old man son”

I laughed again but before I can say anything my dad spoke first. “Soomi looked at what you done. You ruined the groom’s tux with your tears” he pointed at my tux and my mom immediately pulled away from me to look at my tux.

“Oh god~ I don’t know it. Ottokhe???” she started to be panicked and I glared to my dad.

“It’s okay mom, it’ll dry before the wedding start” I nodded.

My dad walked closer to my mom and wrapped his hand around her waist. “You remember the white tux in my wardrobe?” he whisperes as he put his chin on my mom shoulder.

After heard wht my dad said to her, my mom immediately grinned widely. “that’s perfect! I will take it now, Jagi! You’re really awesome” she said before she pecked my dad lips quickly then stormed out from the room after that, leaving my dad grin widely.

I just stood at my place dumbfounded. “How old are you two actually? Seventeen?” I asked my dad which made him laugh.

“It’s not the mater of age, son. It is called love, true love” he winked before pat my shoulder. His face started to be serious again. “Thankyou son, I really proud of you. I don’t know what to do anymore to make her agree. I felt like dying too seeing her in pain. Just by imagined her not here with me again it kill me. But you do it. You can make her agree to do it. You make her alive again and do you see in her eyes. There is a courage to fight against her illness” He suddenly hug me tightly. “I’m sorry for forcing you in this marriage. But you know why I made this decision right? Besides it will made your mom happy, I'm sure that Jiyeon is the right girl for you. Believe me. You will find the love which i feel toward your mom in her. You will do anything just to make her stay alive with you, beside you in your old age.” he patted my back before pulled away. “thankyou captain” he said as he ruffled my hair. “I think your mom can’t find those tux. I will help her” he smiled and walk out from the room.

Captain. That’s a nickname he gave to me when i was 5 years old. When we’re playing a sailor game together. And he just did ruffled my hair again. He only did it when I did something which made him proud. Last time he did it when I graduated from the college with best score.

I sighed before I throw my back on the couch. I closed my eyes and put an arm on top of my eyes.

God, let this wedding be miracle for us. Please removed those cancer away from my mother's body after she did the surgery and make her fully healty. And please, don’t let me hurt Jiyeon again. I don’t want to replay our past. Please God, bless me.

END OF MYUNGSOO's POV

 

 

 

A/N :

I hope you guys like it. There will be so many new characters in the next chapters. So, if you wanna read it soon, please leave comment for me and subscribe this story! Thankyou... love love <3

-Vaniellate