Chapter 2

Who is my Mr Simple?

Your Pov

After so much of cry on Leeteuk’s shoulder, when I got up from his shoulder, it was totally soaked to his skin.

“I’m so sorry.” I said softly as I am embarrassed.

“It’s okay.” He smiled flashing his dimples.

Then Leeteuk went to change his shirt while I continued to seat on the couch waiting for Siwon to say something.

“We are going out soon except for Donghae and Kyuhyun.” Siwon told me. Do you want to go back first?” he asked.

“Nope. It’s okay, I stay here.” I answered.

“Okay, anything you can ask Donghae or Kyuhyun to call me.” I nodded.

They went out of the house at one time, I got bored so I took out my phone and earphones then started listening to my music. The music was so soothing that I feel asleep on the couch.

Donghae’s Pov

I was in the room with Kyu doing our things and I got thirsty so I went out to the kitchen to get some water. As I was walking back I saw (your name) sleeping on the couch. I went into my room and got a blanket to cover her body as I was afraid that she might catch a cold.

After covering her body and I stood on my spot, looking at her sleep. She was the pretty lady I saw at the airport just now; something was different about this girl. I smiled and walked back to the room, after awhile I near footstep in the kitchen. It must be (your name), I went out of the room and look for her. I saw her sitting on her couch with her earphone plugged in her ears, so I walked towards her and started a conversation with her.

“Hi, remember me?” I waved my hand at her.

She took off her earphone and said “Of course, you’re EunHae right?”

“Actually my name is Donghae, Lee Donghae.”

“I’m so sorry, there are so many of you and I can’t remember all of your names at once.” She said shyly.

“Are you hungry or thirsty?” I asked.

“I feel a little hungry.” She rubbed her tummy.

“You wait for me here while I go get my phone and wallet and we shall go get some food.” I said.

I ran into my room and got my wallet and phone then I rushed out again. I saw (your name) folding the blanket and placed it on the side of the couch nicely.

Then I walked up to her and said “Let’s go.”

We both walk towards the door and I opened the door for her to go first. After walking out of the house, she turned and said “thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” I smiled.

We walked slowly together as I wanted to take her to the nearby noodle restaurant. When we reached the ahjumma, walks up to us and said “come in.”

She leads us to a table and asked “ what do you want to eat?”

I turned to look at (your name) and asked “what do you want to eat?”

“I am not sure, you decide.” She said.

“Then two bowls of jajangmyun please, ahjumma.” I said politely.

There was an awkward silent between the both of us since we don’t really know each other. Then the ahjumma came with the noodles, I placed a bowl in front of her and asked her to try it.

“This restaurant have the best Jajangmyun.” I commented.

“I must try it then.” She took a bite of her noodles. And she gave me a thumb up

“I always like coming her to get her jajangmyun.”I told her.

“Next time if you come here, pls bring me along.” She said with her lips stained with the sauce.

“Okay, I will.” I gave her a piece of tissue paper.

“Thank you, btw do you know what time Siwon would be back?” she asked.

“Not really sure. Why?”

“I want to washed up and change my clothes.”

“You can bath at the dorm first and if you don’t mind I can lend you my clothes.”  I offered

“Thank you.”

After we finished eating, we walked back to the dorm again. I went into my room and got her a t-shirt and a pair of smallest pants I have for her.

“You can bath in my bathroom.” I said while placing the clothing on the clothes hanger. “I will be in Kyuhyun’s room.” I continue

I saw her walking into my bathroom.

Your pov

I walked into Donghae’s bathroom, and smelled a strong scent of his cologne that smells really nice and soothing. I started striping my clothes then I step into his shower, I started washing my hair and body.

Halfway through my bath I heard a guy’s voice calling out for Donghae.

“Donghae, I am back.” He announced. “ aren’t you going to welcome me?” He asked again.

I quickly bath and walked out of the shower then got changed. I took a deep breath before getting out of the bathroom. I felt Eunhyuk eyeballing me as I walked out, he asked “What are you doing here?”

“I was bathing.” I answered.

“Hae let you bath here?” he asked again.

“Of course, he let me, why would I come into guy’s room and bath that’s wrong.” I said with an almost frustrated tone.

“Oh you’re right.” He smiled showing his gum and scratching his head.

I walked out of the room and saw Leeteuk. I walked towards him and he commented “wow, you smelled like Donghae.”

I smile shyly and asked “When is Siwon coming back?”

“I am afraid that he is not coming home tonight.” He said.

“Where am I going to sleep tonight?” I asked sadly.

“You can sleep in my room while I shared a room with Eunhyuk.” He offered.

I felt so bad for creating so much trouble for him, as he walk in his room he was packing his stuff for the move.

“Thank you so much for everything.” I thanked him with a bow.

“It’s okay, you’re a girl and you’re alone, as an oppa I have to let my dongsaeng feel safe and comfortable.” He explained.

After he left the room, I lay on his bed and pulled the blanket up. I fell into deep sleep, and I had a nightmare.

There’s a demon that captured my parents and my older brother. He locked them up in a tower. And he was out to get me, my parent keep telling me to run as far as I can but the demon on the other hand threaten me that if I continue running he would eat my family. He took my older brother and swallowed him.

I woke up and saw Donghae sitting beside me comforting me, then I hugged him tightly and I heard him said “ Hush, hush . I am here, I will protect you.”

His voice was so soothing that I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Donghae’s pov

After I feel her heavier, I know that she is asleep so I placed her back into bed and tucked her in. While covering her with the blanket, the back of my hand slightly caressed her face. Her face is so smooth and she looked like angel when she is asleep.

After that I went back to my room and lay on my bed, I was thinking of (your name) the whole time. I can’t seems to get her out of my mind, I think I like her and I want to protect her all the time. Is this love?