Chapter 1

Who is my Mr Simple?

Leeteuk’s pov

I was on a flight back to Seoul after my vacation in America for a few days, beside me there’s a pretty lady who look like a Korean lady. I was hoping that I can see if she knows Super Junior.

So I turned to her side and gave her my dimple smile, she smiled back at me sweetly.

“Pleasure meeting you.” She said in perfect English.

“Hello, Are you Korean?” I asked in my broken English.

“Yes, I am. But I am not fluent.” She replied in Korean.

“I see, Do you know Super Junior?” I asked her curiously

“Super Junior? Hmm, I have heard of them but I don’t really know them or listen to their song. Their only song I listened to its Sorry Sorry.” She explained

“When you watch their Mvs which member caught you attention?” I looked at her as I wait for her answer anxiously

“I don’t know their names, but I shall just describe his features.” She said. “He has short hair, looks really tall, has a really structured face. That’s all I can remember.” She continued.

I put everything she describe together and it’s seems like Siwon but I not really sure so I took out my phone and showed a picture of a group photo of  the members with me in it to her. And she pointed to Siwon and said “ It’s this guy. He is really handsome.”

Then she look closely and focus on me in that picture, and asked “Is that you?”

“Yes, I am Super Junior’s Leader, Leeteuk.” I introduced myself.

“OMG, I am so sorry, I didn’t know.” She apologised.

“It’s okay, what’s your name?” I asked.

“I am Kim (your name).” She introduced herself.

We continued chatting about the attractions in America and Seoul, we also chatted about Kpop. Then the Air stewardess started to push the cart and stopped next to me.

“Would you like Korean food or western food?” the air stewardess asked.

“Korean please.” I said.

Then she took out the tray of food and placed it on my table, she continued to asked (your name) and she said Western.

The air stewardess continued to the other side, then she started eating her western food and I ate my Korean.

After our meals, we started to do our own things, I took out my ear phone and ipod to listen to my songs. I turned and saw (your name), holding onto her phone and staring at a picture. I didn’t really want to be noisy about her personal life since I didn’t know her.

Finally, the plane has landed. I am back home and I can speak without  having the fear of people not understanding me. I helped (Your name) with her luggage as it’s really heavy and we went out of the together to the arrival hall. I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk waiting for me, so I bid my goodbye to (your name) and left with the boys.

Your pov

After bidding my goodbyes with Leeteuk, I went to the taxi stand and got into a taxi.

I am really determine to find my real parents since mom and dad told me that I wasn’t their biological child so I decide to look for them myself with the help of foster parents who is still in Los Angeles.

I showed the driver a paper with an address on it, dad said that I used to lived there with my parents.

After an hour later, the driver stops outside a house and said “ Miss, this is the place.”

“Gamsahamnida.” I said and got out of the taxi with my luggage.

I walked slowly towards the house and pressed the door bell. Hoping the person who opens the door would be my real mom or dad. Then I heard the sound of the door opening, and I saw the really handsome guy stand behind the door.

He looked at me and asked “Can I help you?”

“Is the house of Mr Kim Dae Woo?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, I have never heard of this person. I think you got the wrong house.” He said.

“Oh okay, Gamsahamnida.” I bowed and walked away from the house.

Sadly I wanted to walk out of this place but it seems like a maze I can’t get out this place.

‘What a bad day.’ I mentally thought to myself.

I walked up to a guy who was walking towards my direction, and said “Excuse me, do you speak English?”

“Erm, yes a bit, how can I help you?” he asked with a smile.

“I am trying to walk out of this place but it seems that I am lost.” I explained.

“I bet you’re not a local right.” He said.

I scratched my head and said “I am from Los Angeles, I am here to look for my parents but I think they’ve moved.”

“How about you come to my house first, then I will try to help you with finding your parents.” He offered.

“Okay, by the way, I am Kim (your name).” I introduced myself.

“I am Siwon. Nice to meet you.”

He helped me with my luggage; we walked by to the house that used to be my real parents’ house.  

He pointed at the house opposite of the house I went and said “this is my house.”

He took out his keys and opened the door to the house, he then showed me around his house. He placed my luggage in the guestroom while I sat in the living room.

“Make yourself at home, I will be at the opposite house so anything you can go there and look for me.” he said.

“Okay. Thank you.” I smiled at him.

“It’s okay.” He smiled back and left me alone in the house.

I saw a telephone on the coffee table; I took it up and called my parents who was in Los Angeles.

“Hello?” My dad answered the phone.

“Dad, it’s me (your name).” hearing my dad’s voice made me felt like crying back I held it back.

“How are you my dear? Have you found your parents?” he asked with concerned.

“Dad, I’m fine.” My voice shivered. “No, they moved away.” I continued.

“Don’t be sad, daddy will find someone to help you.” He comforted me which made me burst into tears.

“Dad, I miss you, mom and home and I want you and mom to be with me.” I cried as I said  

“Don’t cry my dear.” I can hear my father’s sad voice as he comforted me. “Honey, I have a friend living in Seoul but he went on a vacation with his wife, his son will be able to help you, his son’s name is Choi Si Won.  Okay, go get a pen and a piece of paper I will tell you his address.”

I ran through my bag to get my notebook and a pen then rushed back to the phone, my dad gave me the address of the house. And it looks so similar to the address of the one opposite Siwon’s house. I ended my call with my father and went to look for Siwon.

As I walked out of his house, I matched the address of the house with the one my dad gave me and it matches.

I ran across the road and press the door bell; it was the same guy who open the door for me just now.

“It’s you again, what do you want?” he said with a restless tone.

“I came to look for Siwon, he said he would be here.” I said politely.

He let me into the dorm and called out loudly “Siwon Hyung, Someone is looking for you.”

Siwon came out quickly and asked me “Is there anything the matter?”

“I just called my father and he told me a person can help me, his name is Choi Si Won. He is the son of my father’s friend and he also gave me an address it’s matches yours.” I explained.

“I see, Yes. I am Choi Si Won and I am at your service.” He said.

I laughed at his last sentence and then he introduced his group members to me, he lead me to the living room and asked s to introduce themselves to me.

“I am Heechul, I am Yesung, I am Shindong, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Donghae.” They introduced themselves quickly.

Then I turned to the person who opened the door just now, he smiled politely and said “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Cho Kyuhyun.”

Then I saw Leeteuk walking out of his room and he was so surprised. “ Omo, (your name) is that you?”

“Yes, it’s great to see you again.” I said happily.

“Hyung, How do you know her?” Siwon asked Leeteuk.

“I met her on the flight back here.” He explained.

He then asked me to take a seat and asked one of the boys to get me something to drink. Then I heard the bell rang and Eunhyuk ran to the door like a little boy.

“Food!” He announced

He placed the bags of food on the dinner table and everyone including Leeteuk rush to the dining table.

A guy turned and looked at me. I blushed as he looked at me, he walked towards me with a plate of food. he passed me the plate and smiled cutely the melted my heart.

“Eat some.” He said.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” He smiles again.

Seeing them gathering together at the dining table to get food, made me miss my home in LA. I missed my older brother who always give into to me. Unknowingly, tears stream down my cheeks. Leeteuk ran towards me and he was so shock.

“Why are you crying?” He asked worriedly.

“I missed my family.” I sniffed.

“It’s okay, I am here for you now. I can lead you my shoulder if you want to use it.” He said sweetly.

Without another word, I started crying on his shoulder.


READ,
 
SUBSCRIBE,
 
COMMENT
 
MOSTLY ENJOY THE STORY