WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 8

Sulli already awake.She saw Taemin,Minstal and Heechul.All of them gathered at Sulli when they saw Sulli awake.

Heechul:Dongsaeng,are you ok?

Sulli:Yeah because you guys here.

Taemin:Do you want anything?

Sulli:No.When can I get out?

Taemin:Tomorrow.

Sulli:Really?Yes.

Sulli smile and all of them smile when they saw Sulli happy.They don't want to tell Sulli about Naeun.

Minho:Sulli we go back first.Tomorrow we come again.Taemin will stay with you.

Krystal:Take care.*hug sulli*

Heechul:Taemin please look her.I give you my responsibility to you.

Taemin:Don't worry.

After they left,Taemin hold Sulli hand.

Taemin:Chagiya do you feel more ok now?

Sulli:Mm.Oh ya do you know who is the culprit?

Taemin quiet.He think he need to tell Sulli about this.

Taemin:Yes.It'S Naeun.

Sulli:I already know.

Taemin:How did you know*surprise voice*

Sulli:Before I fainted,I saw Naeun talk with the firl who call me.

Taemin:But we didn'T tell teacher about this.

Sulli:No need to tell teacher.I don't want this story become long.

Taemin smile at her and he kiss her forehead.

After awhile.Sulli already sleep with her hand hold Taemin hand.Taein look Sulli beautiful face.

Taemin:How did I fall inlove with Naeun?Why I'm not fallen with you Sulli?Thank you for always patient with me and Naeun when we always bullied you.Because of your attitude,I fell with you baby.Please stay strong for this friendship because we have to face a lot of bad things.*kiss Sulli hand*

Taemin put his head beside Sulli head and he sleep.Sulli heard everything what Taemn said.She was very touched.She never imagine Taemin will be this sweet.She hope Taemin will always with her.They sleep with facing each other.

 

NEXT DAY

Minstal and Heechul enter to visit Sulli but they smile because they saw Taelli sleep sweetly.Minho awake Taemin and Taemin kiss Sulli forehead when he awake.Heechul think that Taein is the right peron for his dongsaeng.

Minho:Taemin we here to help you and Sulli pack thing.

Taemin;Thank you so much but can Sulli and I back together only because I want to take Sulli somewhere.

Minstal&Heechul:Ok

Krystal awake Sulli.

kRYSTAL:Sulli wake up.Do you want to gosomewhere with Taemin?

Sulli look at Taemin and Taemin just smile.

Sulli:Of course.

They start packing.Taemin help Sulli to walk becuse Sulli can't walk properly.

Heechul:Yah we go now.I hope you guys happy when going to somewhere.

Taemin:Thank you.

Minstal&Heechul:Bye.

Taemin and Sulli went to a car.Taemin drove to the secret place.When they arrived,Taemin open the door for Sulli and held her hand.Sulli saw a alot of flower because they went flower farm.Sulli was happy because she really like flower.Sulli realised that Taemin not with her.Sulli search Taemin and she found it.She hug Taemin because she scared.Taemin sit like proposal action.He give a bauqet of flower to Sulli with chocolate.Taemin kiss Sulli lips for the first time.Sulli was so happy.