WORSE TO PERFECT

WORSE TO PERFECT

CHAPTER 2

Sulli and MinStal went to shopping.Krystal choose a dress for Sulli.Sulli saw many beautiful dress but she dont know which one she want.Then Krystal call her.Krystal show a white dress.It so pretty.She tried at change room and when she out from the room,MinStal was very shocked because of her beauty.They decide to buy that dress and another dress.After they finished shopping,they went to a restaurant.Sulli saw Taemin and Naeun.She tell MinStal.

Sulli:yah that Taemin and Naeun.

Minho:Why there here???You hide at..... oh at the changing room.

Sulli hurriedly hide herself.Taemin and Naeun saw Minstal.

Naeun:What are you guys doing here??Where is your ugly and stupid friend?Ah I know she embarass to show her ugly look.

Taemin and Naeun laugh.MinStal was very angry.Actually Sulli heard what they were saying because they talk near to the changing room,

Sulli:You just wait Naeun.

TaEun leave MinStal and MinStal went to SUlli hide place.When Sulli opened the door,she hug Krystal and Minstal know what is the reason.They head to restaurant for lunch.

NEXT DAY

Sulli walk along the corridor school with new look.Eeryone were surprise with her transforms.She saw MinStal run at her.

Krystal:OMG YOU ARE SO FRUCKING PRETTY!!!!!

Minho:YES.I think I'm fall in love with you.

Krystal&Sulli:WHAT????

Minho:Kidding my dear.*he pinch Krystal cheeck*

Krystal saw Taemin on his way to here.

 Krystal:Chagiya lets eat ice cream at caanteen*she give signal about Taemin at Minho*

Minho:OK.Bye Sulli.

MinStal hurriedly leave Sulli alone.

Taemin:Sulli??

sulli shocked when she heard that voice.She turn to look at him.

Sulli:Yes.Why you calling?

Taemin was surprise when he look at her.Taemin feel that his heart beat is faster.Suddenly,Naeun approach them.

Naeun:Sulli????

Sulli:WHY???

Naeun was very shocked.She saw Taemin smile and look at Sulli.She dragged Taemin to somewhere else.Sulli smirk at them.

Sulli:Now you know who is me.