Chapter 6 : Call You Oppa ? + Great time with Infinite ^^

You May Act Like a Tomboy But I Don't Care!

~Continue from Chapter 5~

After the bonding session. SungGyu started asking you and HyunAe about whats the first impression they gave you.

SungGyu: So,HyunAe and ____-ssi , whats the first impression we gave to you ?

You: Before we saw or speak to you guys we thought you guys were fli-

Before you could finish your sentence you already got cut off by HyunAe.

HyunAe: Flirters!

Every Infinite members were shock by the answer.

Infinite: MWO! FLIRTERS! (O_O!)

You & HyunAe: Yeap (monotone) [Nodding head at the same time]

WooHyun got annoyed as for all the girls her knew , no one ever call him a flirter so he asked a question.

WooHyun : What about now?

You: Not that bad actually [Smiling] At least better than the other guys I met .

HyunAe: I Agree! 

You: Each of you have an interesting part about yourself , not the other gangs , all they know is flirt. Lastly you guys have a very interesting Maknae here [Smiling at SungJong] Which what I fancy about your so called gang .

WooHyun suddenly went curious about you age and had the urge of tell you to call him oppa.

WooHyun: _____-ssi Can you call us oppa ? Except for SungJong since he is younger than you by 1 year [ Smiling]

Unfortunately you bluntly rejected him ( Poor Infinite T-T)

You: Call you oppa?

HyunAe: You're not joking right?. You better think twice.

WooHyun : Yeap. Call us oppa and I'm not joking , lastly I don't need to think twice.

HyunAe: Okay . But all we can say is n-

You: N to the O. No. I will only call someone Oppa if I am very close to them , so do HyunAe

With that, WooHyun's smile faded and turn into a pout.

You: But to respect to someone older than me , I can call you WooHyun-ssi . I will call you oppa when I think I want to .

SungJong: So ____-ssi. Can I call you ad HyunAe-ssi Noona?

You: Sure! At the fact of respect , you should [Smiling]

SungGyu: Well than , ____-ssi , can we call you ____ than adding the ssi behind?

You: Yeap. (Monotone).

SeongYeol had a sudden urge of going to Noraebang to sing . So he asked you if you and HyunAe would like tag along. But before you could answer , HyunAe already agreed .

When you all arrived at the Noraebang,WooHyun and SeongYeol was the first to grab the mic and the remote control. After you all settled down. The both of them selected Secret's Shy Boy and started dancing . After that Infinite sang Voice of My Heart and you were amazed by WooHyun and SungGyu's voice and also DongWoo's rap. After they finish singing, SeongYeol suddenly pushed the mic to you and requested you to sing.

SeongYeol: ____- ah. Can you sing a song for us? Just 1 song. Please?

*Just 1 song right?*

You: Araso

You took the mic and remote control and selected Davichi's Don't Say GoodBye .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKrVh-i-lUc

After you finish singing, HyunAe was the first to clap followed by Infinite.

HyunAe: _____-ah! You sound so great! I didn't you could sing !

You: Not because I can't sing, its because I don't sing infront of you . (-_-")

After you , you pushed the mic to HyunAe and told her to sing a song. She choose Can U Smile and she sounds amazing ! After she finish, you too was the first to clap and cheer.

You: HyunAe~ You sounds great!

HyunAe: Thanks ____-ah !

After a few more songs . Infinite decide to end todays activity and they paid for the rental fee for the suite , they even offered to send you two home. You actually wanted to reject it but , again HyunAe accepted the offer with hesitation again (-_-")

Infinite arrived at your house first.You bid goodbye and was about to enter you house when you heard SungGyu calling you.

SungGyu: _____-ah !

You: Mwo (monotone)

SungGyu: I hope you and HyunAe could join us during lunch time and hang out with us since both of you are our friend now.Additionally , now you and HyunAe are our only friends in your school. So what do you think the both of you?

You: No Comments , suits HyunAe's .

HyunAe: Sure! Since during break time its only the 2 of us , the more the merrier [Smile Widely]

You: As you like. By the way . I had a great time today ! Thanks to you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! Double update! ^^ I would update more tomorrow!

Comment and SUBCRIBE ^^

Replies:

@RaYNe3241 - So Sorry! My English is really bad especially in writing or typing except for talking ^^ Thanks for reminding! Changed already^^

@iammyd - Thanks for you supporting!! Definitely won't let my 'fans' down LMAO!

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :)