Chapter 5 : Meeting Infinite ^^

You May Act Like a Tomboy But I Don't Care!

*Finally! School is over!*

You and HyunAe was walking out of school. When you and HyunAe was about to walk to your house, you recalled about what SeongYeol told you just now in class.

~Flashback~

SeongYeol passed a small note to you.

Note: 

SeongYeol:_____-ssi. Do you want to meet Infinite?

You: Not interested.

SeongYeol : Please~ I would like you to meet them since you're my chingu ^-^

You: Let me think about it first.

SeongYeol: Araso! Give me your number so you can tell me if you're going or not :)

You: Andwae.

SeongYeol: Waeyo?

You: I will only give my number to the people I want to give. So give me your address or somewhere to meet .If I'm not there by 3 means I'm not going.

SeongYeol: Arasoyo. Meet me and Infinite at StarBucks thats along the street opposite our school ^^ Bring along HyunAe if you want to .^-^

~End of Flashback~

*Should I go or not go?*

HyunAe: ____-ah? Hello? Anyone there?

You: Mwo (Monotone)

HyunAe: ____-ah. Did you even heard what I said?

You: Ani. What did you said?

HyunAe: I say, are you participating in the school Welcome Celebration for the Freshmans ?

You: Molla.

HyunAe: Araso. By the way what were you thinking about just know? You look as if your soul had flew away from you.

*Why don't I ask HyunAe?*

You: HyunAe-ah . SeongYeol invited me as a friend to meet Infinite. Should I go?

HyunAe: Infinite?Whats that?

You: Its a group name for SeongYeol and his 6 other friends. Now answer my question. He say I can bring you along. Do you wanna go, I'm not that interested anyway.

HyunAe: Sure! Why not? I don't mind making new friends but if they are flirty just leave IMMEDIATELY.

You: Araso. Gaja. We're meeting SeongYeol at StarBucks.

~At SeongYeol's side~

SeongYeol was walking out of school with MyungSoo until he saw WooHyun together with SungGyu , DongWoo and Hoya. SeongYeol started running towards his hyungs leaving poor MyungSoo behind (A/N : I pity MyungSoo T-T)

SeongYeol: Hyung!

SungGyu: Yes?

SeongYeol: Do you wanna meet my new friend? Her name i-

SeongYeol got cut off by DongWoo.

DongWoo: Its a girl ?

SeongYeol: Yeap. [Nodding his head]

SungJong suddenly popped out from nowhere and started bombarding SeongYeol with tons of question.

SungJong : What girl? Do I know her ? Whats her name? Is she in my c-

SeongYeol got annoyed and cut SungJong off

SeongYeol: Shut up. She is my new friend ,you don't know her , her name is ____ and lastly she isnot in your class.

SungJong: Whoah Hyung! You can read my mind?!

SeongYeol: Nope.I know what you're gonna say because I cutted you off before you can even say the word .

SungJong: Okay so what are you going to say ?

SeongYeol: I asked hyung if they wanted to meet my new female friend .

Infinite (-SeongYeol) : Sure why not.

WooHyun:Wait? Just 1 female friend?

SeongYeol: Nope I told her to bring her bestfriend along if she want to.

WooHyun: Are they pretty ?

SeongYeol: Yeap [Smiling] But I think its the best if you don't flirt with her. Am I right MyungSoo?

Myungsoo: Yeap! Its better if you don't [Nodding his head]

Infinite:Waeyo?

SeongYeol: I bet you never heard what her nickname is ?

DongWoo: What her nickname?

MyungSoo+SeongYeol: Tomboy

Infinite (-L&SeongYeol) : So?

SeongYeol: Because of flirting with her. The previous Kingka sort of lost his chance of being a father. So to protect your junior and be a father next time . I suggest you guys better not flirt them.

Infinite(-L&SeongYeol) : A- Araso *We still wanna be a father !*

~At StarBucks~ -2.30 p.m.-

It ended up that you and HyunAe was waiting for the 7 of them than they waiting for you.

*Whats taking them so long ! If they're not gonna turn up in 10 minutes time. I'm leaving for sure!*

Suddenly HyunAe tapped your shoulder, calling you to look infront. You lifted you head up and saw 7 handsome guys walking towards your direction. *Whoah they sure are handsome but NEVER judge a book with its cover!* Both you and HyunAe thought at the same time.

SeongYeol: _____-ssi! You really turn up!

You: Yeah and ended up waiting for you guys (Sounds pissed)

SeongYeol: Joesonghaeyo they keep on asking about you and HyunAe. But don't worry they wont flirt at you two cause I told them about what happened to the previous Kingka.

You: Good. By the way nice to meet you. [Facing Infinite] I'm ______ and she is HyunAe [ Pointing to HyunAe]

HyunAe: Mannaseo Bangabseumida Jin HyunAe imidah. Let me warn you. DON'T FLIRT WITH US. Understand?

Infinite nodded their head frantically.

SeongYeol: Okay you can introduce yourself now. [ Facing Infinite (-L)]

Infinite(-L& SeongYeol) : Annyeonghaeseyo! Infinite imidah ! Mannaseo Bangabseumida.

SungGyu: I'm the leader & lead vocal, Kim SungGyu -Giving you the eyesmile-

DongWoo:I'm the rapper , Jang DongWoo

WooHyun: I'm the main vocal , Nam WooHyun, You can call me Namstar - Winked-

SeongYeol: [elbowed WooHyun] Hyung! Do you still want to be a father?! (He hissed softly)

WooHyun: Mian!

Hoya: Rapper 2 , Lee Howon,  but I prefer Hoya (Monotone) *Pshh another emo!*

SeongYeol: You know me [Smiling] , Choding Lee SeongYeol.

MyungSoo: You know me too , Visual , Kim MyungSoo , Call me L . *Pshh Emo much?*

SungJong: I'm the vocal & Diva Maknae , Lee SungJong [ Smiling cutely]

*Whoah Infinite this group sure is different from the others but at least their better.* Both you and HyunAe thought at the same time again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! Back with a SUPER long chapter ^^ Long Winded right?

Comment and subcribe .^^

@RaYNe3241 LOLz thats the better side of ___/you ^^

Yours Truly,

HaeWon :)