The Sudden Departure

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later.

 

I was having a very great time with Kibum and his friends during recess. You can't believe how loud our table was, we got stares from others but we kept on laughing like we're the only ones there. Then I relized that Minho wasn't as quiet as I though he would be. He can't stop laughing when he is with Kibum making me think if he was gay. I shrugged at the thought of it thinking it was impossible.

As we were on our way to the class, I stopped my track for awhile as the others get in class. I squinted my eyes a bit "Dad? What is he doing here?" He came out with a sigh making me wonder more. I shrugged about his presence and talk to Kibum once I got to my sit. He asked me where I was so I just answered, "Nothing, I just thought I saw my dad just now.." He nodded and looks to the front as the teacher come in. The classes after recess are all my favourite but I always wonder why Kibum hates P.E. Too bad we have P.E after this and Kibum has no choice.

After all those hard training in P.E, we finally went home all sweaty. Do you want to know who sweated the most? Minho of course! Ah! I almost forget Kibum. He looks like he's gonna die soon.

One by one we all bid goodbye as we all got home. I was about to get to my room but dad's presence earlier was bothering me, so I went to his study room instead finding mom and dad talking inside. 

"Dad, were you at sch"

My dad cut me from talking "Oh Amber. Come sit here.." He pat his lap.

Being an obedient child I am, I sat on his lap before my mom started talking "Honey, we have something to tell you and we'rereally sorry about this.." I then started to get scared a bit. What was wrong?

"You won't be going to school tomorrow.. We have a flight to L.A tomorrow morning. Your fatherhave some business there for six years. We wanted to let you live with Kibum but we don't want you to be a burden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter