The Transfer Student

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

11 years ago.

 

After a year knowing Kibum, all I have to say is that he's a great friend! I miss him always, ew. It has been boring without him at school, but I don't mean he was absent though. We just don't go to the same school you see.. As sad as I could feel about it, it's change very soon, my dad said I will transfer to his school after my dad realizes that I don't seem to make any friends the whole year. Feeling excited is an understatement, I feel ecstatic!

My dad and I are on our way to his school and wow I can see his school from here.. It's huge, like a castle! I entered the school with dad and got all timid. I gripped on his shirt tightly as I walk closely behind him. All stares were on me. I was wondering why, is there something on my face? I shrugged off that idea and my jaws dropped at the view I saw. There's so much stairs! My my, I have to go through this every single morning? I pouted but walked up those stairs and went to the principal's office. I bowed 90 degrees at him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Amber Liu imnida." I introduced myself at him with a smile.

He kneeled down in front of me, "Oh hello, I'm Principal Lee Dong Wook.. Nice to meet you, Amber-ah.." He replied.

 

After introducing ourself, dad and the principal talks about school while I just stare at them and swing my legs back and forth. They stopped talking, "Finally." I thought. I was put to class 5-2. My dad bid goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter