002

Now You See Me , Not Anymore
Chapter 2

Thump Thump

Minah could hear it approach her.

Thump Thump

She stayed under her bed, shivering in fear.

' Where are you, child? '

Minah was terrified. The ghost standing just outside her room could and would kill her if he finds out where she was hiding. Sure, where she hid wasn't the most creative place, but she felt slightly safer under her bed. Minah fished out her phone and her fingers hovered for a few seconds, before pressing call.

Please answer. Please, Byunghun.

' Are you here? '

The evil spirit boomed as he slammed open the doors. He laughed evilly as he slowly approached the bed.

Minah shut her eyes as she waited for the spirit to grab on to her. But after a few seconds, she felt nothing. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

Nothing. She didn't see anything or feel anything.

' You can come out now, he's gone, ' a voice called out.

Minah slowly crawlled out of the bed, just in time to see the spirit fade into dust.

Minah looked at the stranger, dressed from head to toe in black. He looked handsome, no doubt. But she could also feel something dark, like death, raditating from him.

' Are you a grim reaper or something? ' Minah blurted out. When she realised what she had said, her hands flew over .

Aish! Stupid me!

The man sat infront of her. ' Hmm... I'm in a way a grim reaper, ' he said as he smiled.

' In a way? '

' I'm a Death God,' the man said casually as if being a Death God was normal.

Minah's eye widened. It was her first encounter with a Death God, she had read about them but never really paid attention to their existence.

So thats why death radiate out from him...

' I'm Lee ChanHee, my Death God name is Chunji. Call me whatever you like,' Chunji said as he reached out his hand out for a hand shake.

' I-I'm Minah, ' Minah said softly as she placed her small hand into Chunji's.

Before any of them could say anything, a red hed brust into Minah's room.

' Are you okay? ' Byunghun asked.

' B-byung Hun-shii ,' Minah said shocked. She quickly stood up. ' I-im fine,' she said softly.

' Phew! I though something happened. I saw your missed call and called you back but you didn't answer, ' Ljoe said as he fanned himself before taking notice of the blonde hair guy on the floor.

' C-Chunji?! '

Author's Note ©
Annyeong! Princesse08 here! Ljoe has red hair now because I love his red hair [ You know, the one in Rocking ] and Chunji had blonde hair ever since whenever so.. Hoildays are coming up so I might be able to update more often! Yay! I guess thats it.  Leave me a comment / Upvote. It helps and motivates me