001

Now You See Me , Not Anymore
Chapter 1

It was the same dream.

' Minah~ ' the boy cooed as he opened his arms. Tears brimmed Minah's eyes. She knew it was all a dream, or rather, nightmare. But she couldn't resist the temptation. It was Peniel. It same dorky brother she had for 15 years of her life.

She stepped into Peniel's arms.

' Its because of you! ' Peniel's arm that seemed soft and comforting tightened around Minah's body as his eyes turned from normal to pitch black.

It was the same part of her nightmare.

' If it wasn't for you! If you haven't exist! I would have gotten married with Gayeon! We could have a normal family but instead she is in other man's arms and it all because of you! ' his loud voice got even louder.

' I'm going to curse you with pain. The pain of seeing how many countless suffering souls linger on earth. How scary they are. I hope you enjoy it! ' Peniel boomed as he went through Minah.

Then all at once, everything disappeared.

Minah felt hands on her body shaking her softly.

' Wake up! ' the boy whispered softly. He was panting slightly as he was running away from a scary ahjussi ghost he just saw. He shivered at the thought of him.

Running to a nearby rooftop, he saw a girl sleeping outside.

Minah pryed opened her eyes and all at once, everything stopped. It was just her and the eyes infront of her. It made her ice cold heart feel a tiny bit of warmth for the first time in years.

' W-who are you? ' Minah asked.

The boy recognised the girl. His ghost mates call her the Caller of the Spirits. She shined brightly to attract attention of ghosts. Of course, looking at her current state, it was safe to say she looked like the dullest human in the world.

' Can I stay at your house for a while? The scary ahjussi is down stairs and he is really mad at me,' he asked.

' O-of course, ' Minah replied softly as she slipped on her slippers and opend her apartment door.

Wait, the scary ahjussi? Like Jaesuk ahjussi? Could he...?  Minah though

' Y-you can see them too? ' Minah said as she stopped in her tracks.

' Them? You mean ghosts? Ever since I remember, ' he said casually.

' By the way, my name is Lee Byunghun, ' Byunghun said as he stepped into the small living space Minah stayed in.

' Make yourself at home, ' Minah mumbled as she went to get a cup of drink for her guest.

How was he able to see ghosts? Was he borned with it or cursed? Maybe he could help me undo my curse! A million thoughts ran through Minah's mind as she gripped onto the cup tighter and tighter.

' Stop choking the glass! ' A soft voice said.  It was Yixing, a ghost that stayed at Minah's house.

Minah giggled softly as she poured water into the glass.

She placed the cup in front of Byunghun before going to her bed, trying to catch some sleep, preferably dreamless.

Soon enough, she drifted off to sleep.

Byunghun looked around at the painting hung on the rooms, waking around he saw Minah sleeping. He sighed as he walked over to the sleeping girl. 

' You shouldn't let your guard down just because you are home, especially with a man, ' Byunghun said as he pulled the blanket over Minah.

Author's Note ©
Annyeong! Princesse08 here! How was it? Was it okay? I had this idea after reading an fictional writing my friend made. Do leave me comments as it helps and motivates me. Have a nice day ahead!