who are you?

Your Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someones POV

It was dark and cold.. just like my heart... it was empty and almost dead..

i don't know what to feel anymore.. i dont know how did i even ended up broken..

(sigh) oh com'on .. love.. big word for you... you didnt even love her at the first place..

you thought it was love but no sica.. it was just friendly love.. she deserve someone better..

you deserve someone better.. (walking alone at the park)

 

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

aaahhh.... I miss the park it feel nice at night.. its peaceful..

as I wonder around the park.. I seen a girl standing near my favorite place..

so came near to her... but suddenly

 

unknown girl 1: yahhh!! I loved you.. but not the way I haved loved you before.. love departed us..

i hope you understand...

 

sooyoung: uhmm.. excuse me miss..?? (what is she talking)

 

unknown girl 1: what?!

 

sooyoung: why are you shouting?? at my face? (she's pretty cute)

 

unknown girl 1: oh... IM SORRY i didnt mean to

 

sooyoung: care to share.. whats on your mind..? (what did I say?? are hitting on her sooyoung??)

 

unknown girl1: I said Im sorry already.. and who are you anyways??

 

sooyoung: oh .. Im Choi Sooyoung.. and you? (uhh.. soo.. your scaring her)

 

unknown girl1: nice meeting you... (shakes hand)

 

be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter