First Meeting

Your Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TAEYEON!!!! Yah ,you midget!!! GET UP! were late!!" hyoyeon shouted at her sister,they where going to be late for school .

 "5 More minutes" Taeyeon groaned rolling over the other side of the bed,she wasn't ready to get up ,school wasn't on her fun list .

 "YAH!! Midget.!! You said that 10 minutes ago!! get up or die !" Hyoyeon said crossing her arms looking at the disappointment called her sister.

  "please just shut up Choding!!" Taeyeon huffed turning to the other side of the bed , she wasn't getting up anytime soon.

"Whatever!! you left me with no choice..you brought this upon yourself dear sister" hyoyeon walks to the bathroom picks up the bucket under the sink ,fills it with water ,walks back to Taeyeon and splash it all over her face.

 " Y-Yah!! wha---what ,what happened!?" Taeyeon coughed , once the cold water hit her face she sat up her and her bed was soaked in cold water,she was up now .

 "thats what you get..hahahahaha" Hyoyeon taunt her sister sticking her tongue out before giving her , her evil choding laugh .

 Taeyeon bolted out of her bed and tackle her choding sister to the ground "Yah!! midget.. get off me,were gonna be late for school!!,and dad is going to kill us if we're late again " Hyoyeon tried to reason .

"What day is it ?"

"Monday midget now get off me !"

"What the ... It's Monday ?!?!, sh*t I got that term paper to hand in " Taeyeon finally gets off her sister and run to the bathroom to take a shower, afterwards she change into her clothes, dark blue skinny jeans with a black belt, a white button up with a black vest to go over it , black leather combat boots and a boy dress hat.

 

 

 

 

{AT THE SCHOOL ENTRANCE}

 

" Unnie?" Seohyun saids playing with her fingers and looking at the ground .

"Yes Seobaby?" Tiffany asked as she looked around the schools gate .

"Do we really need to pretend were not rich?"

"yes seo.. Its a dare right.."

"yeah right.. but its cheating.." the younger girl sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter