The Unsuspected Poster

The Artem Academy Host Clubs

NichKhun Horvejkul P.O.V.

 

I walked through the large empty school halls, trying to find something to do or see. I noticed that the usually empty academy news board had a large, elegant poster on it. I stopped abruptly, and read the poster. As I read the title, my eyes widened and my mouth slowly dropped.

The poster read:

~The Invicta Ante Host Club~

Members:

Aaron KiSeop Lee (President/ Prince Charming type)

Emmett ChiHoon Lee (Vice President/ Cool And Collected type)

Amber Josephine Liu (Natural Rookie Type)

Mason YoungMin And Jason Kwangmin Jo (Mischivous Forbidden Love Type) [One Package]

James Taemin Lee (Cute Baby Type)

Matthew Minho Lee (Mysterious SIlent Type)

Official Meeting Place:

5th Music Room

Opening Hours:

Weekdays: 16:00 - 21:00

[Unless Announced Closed]

Weekends: Closed

[Unless Announced Open]

Recuiting:

Yes; If A Possible Candidate is Approved by ALL Members.

Contact Information:

Call Emmett: xxx-xxx-xxx

OR Go Onto:

www.InvictaAnteHostClubOfficial.com

---------------------------------------------||----------------------------------------------

My mouth was still agape after reading the poster three times.  I Quickly came to my senses after hearing nearing footsteps of people. I Quickly closed my mouth, and thundered my way to the 3rd Study hall, where it was currently not in use, thus now it is being used as a meeting place for the Artem Academy Host Club. SERIOUSLY! Amber, Why The Hell did you make my life more complicated?!?

I swung the double-doors leading to the 3rd study hall open and glared at the only person in the room, Alex Jung, president of the Host Club. He Looked up from the book he was reading, surprised by the loud banging of the door on the wall. I glared at him ferociously and exclaimed,

"Alex! We Have A problem. A very, very, VERY Big problem!"

He looked at me carelessly, and said in a uncaring manner,"Problem? What KIND of problem? The only problem this Host Club could have is if another host club were to form in the school." He chuckled, and went back to his book.

I glared at him, not understanding why in the world he was the president of the hostclub if he was this careless! I Then said to him sardonically,"Well! I guess it's YOUR lucky day, huh? That IS the problem you idiot!"

He looked up from his book, shocked."WHAT?!" He exclaimed.

"Yep!" I said, and dragged him all the way to the Academy news Board, where a crowd of student were gathered.

"GET THE OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled, and all the student looked at me, shocked. "Yes, The Gentlemanly Prince Nichkhun is Swearing.Get it In your thick heads and get out of MY WAY!"

Silence replied to my order, until a guy said, "Give the dudes some space!" Those five words seemed to work like magic, and alll the students moved away from the newsboard. I dragged Alex All the way to the poster, and pointed at its title.

Alex looked as though he was trying his best to process the information to his head. After a few seconds, his confused eyes became furious, and he said with all the hate in his body,

"THIS.

MEANS.

WAR."

-----------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!

Heheheeee~ ^^ First chappie already! By the time people are reading this, I'll be writing the next Chapter! :D