Part II

Don't Look At Me Like That.

"Um.. " a familiar voice said through the speaker. Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" He heard murmurs and waited for the voice to continue. "I know you all don't know me but I'm Jung Daehyun from class 12-A. I'm here to say that no one touches Yoo Youngjae," at the mention of his name, everyone in the class turned and looked at Youngjae. Youngjae had his head on the table, his face buried in his arms, continuing again, Daehyun’s voice was heard again. "If you touch him, I'll find you and beat you up. If you're wondering why I'm doing this Youngjae, it's because I love you. Thank you everyone!" Daehyun shouted before he was dragged away, we assume because there was a teacher's voice in the back before the speaker disconnected. Youngjae's eyes were wide opened but no one knew since he had his head down. ‘Did I hear right?’ ‘Is my ears playing tricks on me?’ He heard gasps in the classroom and he didn’t dare raise his head. He knew that if he looked up, people would be staring at him and whispering again. He would definitely keep his head down till the class leaves for art class. Maybe he’ll skip. The door slid opened as he heard and footsteps were heard. Coming close to him step by step. Youngjae gulped and closed his eyes tight. ‘Not to me.’ ‘Not to me.’ He prayed. But of course, the clueless and dumb Daehyun took his seat next to Youngjae and had this stupid grin that Youngjae couldn’t see. 

“Did you hear?” “The new student that transferred is gay.” “Are you sure?” “Yeah, he confessed his love to that Youngjae on the day you were absent.” Youngjae sighed. He clenched and unclenched his fist. ‘Stupid Jung Daehyun!’ He shouted in his head. He quickly made his way to the gate and walked through it. He hoped Daehyun wouldn’t be waiting outside. He closed his eyes and walked through. Opening them, in front of him he saw the boy with the stupidest grin. ‘Great, I jinxed it.’ Daehyun hugged Youngjae completely ignoring the stares and the murmurs coming from other students. “Can I get my answer? Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun’s breath tickled Youngjae’s ear and send a shudder down his spine. “I-I.” Daehyun patted Youngjae’s back. “Take your time, Jae.” ‘What’s with the sudden nickname?’ Youngjae grumbled and released himself from Daehyun. “Leave me alone.” Daehyun frowned forming furrowing his eyebrows. “Let me walk you home.” Youngjae shook his head. “I’ll do fine alone.” Daehyun grabbed Youngjae’s wrist. “I’m not letting you walk alone Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun said sternly. Youngjae sighed and nodded. “There’s no point in arguing.” Daehyun smiled and started to drag Youngjae. “Yah! Stop dragging me.” Youngjae yelled. Daehyun turned his head and smiled. “Sorry.” “You don’t look sorry.” Daehyun’s smile stretched even wider. “Ding dong deng.” Youngjae chuckled. Daehyun then continued to walk, still holding onto Youngjae’s wrist.  

“JaeJae.” Youngjae groaned and buried his head into his pillow. Covering himself with the blanket he kept sleeping. “C’mon fluffy Jae, wake up before I attack you.” Youngjae remained still, still sleeping. He then felt kisses on his cheeks and he sat up complaining. “I’m tired.” “Let me sleep.” “Stop kissing-” “Wait WHAT!” Youngjae turned around and saw a smiling freak sitting on his chair. Youngjae threw his pillow at the freak and yelled. “JUNG DAEHYUN! HOW DID YOU GET IN?!” Daehyun stood up and calmed Youngjae by saying. “You’ll get used to it.” Youngjae closed his eyes and clenched his fists. “Get out.” “Huh?” “I SAID GET OUT!” Youngjae screamed. Daehyun pouted and stepped forward. Youngjae’s eyes were opened and he glared. “Don’t you dare.” Daehyun opened his arms to wrap them around Youngjae. “I love you Yoo Youngjae.” Youngjae’s eyes widened, his mouth opening and closing not knowing what to say. He was released and in a few minutes, his room was empty. Youngjae groaned and fell back to bed. “YOUNGJAE! MEET ME IN 15!” “UGH!!!” 

Youngjae’s pov: 
Let’s admit it, Daehyun was looking like a god right now standing in front of me. A white shirt and a black jacket over it. His pants hung low on his torso and I couldn’t help but take a glance of the waistband of his boxer. I blushed and walked up to him. “Are you okay? You’re red.” I shook my head hoping it’s not too obvious. “I-I’m fine.” Great! Yoo Youngjae. You . That idiot smiled and wrapped his hand around my wrist. “Let’s go!” “Where to?” I asked. “Ice cream!” He shouted excitedly. “So childish.” I mumbled. But of course I’m going cray cray cause I love ice cream! 

“Ahjusshi, 1 vanilla cone and a chocolate one please.” Daehyun said grinning. “Oh! Daehyun-ah.” Daehyun looked up and saw the man’s face. “Minjoo ahjusshi?” Minjoo nodded. “When did you move to Seoul?” “About 2 months ago.” Daehyun grinned. “You’re still selling ice-cream I see.” Minjoon shrugged. “I’m already 53, my son is working but I just remember how kids look after getting ice-cream.” Daehyun chuckled. “Right, this  is Youngjae. Remember Youngjae?” Minjoon’s face brightened. “That little kid Youngjae?” I looked at Minjoon. “AHJUSSI!” Minjoon chuckled. “I never knew you moved to Seoul.” I smiled. “I moved when I was little. My uncle took care of me but then he had to go back to Busan so instead he sends me money.” Minjoon nodded. “Well, visit me often.” He handed us the cones and Daehyun handed him the money. “No, it can’t be free ahjussi.” Daehyun said before anything. Minjoon sighed and nodded with a smile. “Fine.” Daehyun waved and I did too. “He’s still so nice.” I blurted. Daehyun chuckled and nodded. 

Daehyun’s pov: 
I’m so glad Minjoon ahjussi didn’t blurt out what I did when I was a kid. 

Flashback: (Daehyun’s pov:)
“Where is that Youngjae?” I looked around the park hoping to find him somewhere. "Who're you looking for young man?" I instantly turned around only to find the ice cream ahjussi peering down at me from his ice cream truck. I looked at him and gave a small smile. "I'm looking for Youngjae." Ahjussi handed me a chocolate ice cream cone. "Here, eat this while waiting." "Ahjussi gomawo." I grinned showing him my teeth even though I lost one a while ago. He offered a smile and I walked to a bench, taking a seat. 

The sun already returned home and still I saw no signs of Youngjae. Ahjussi walked to me and kneeled down. "Daehyun-ah why don't you go home first?" I shook my head. "But.." He shook his head. "You could wait tomorrow with me. How about I take you home?" I nodded not really wanting this. He led me to his truck and I told him how to get to my house. I heard a beep and he held my hand. We walked to my house and I saw umma panicking. She ran up to us when she saw me and ahjussi. "Daehyun!" I mumbled sorry looking down at the ground. "Who are you?" Umma asked. Ahjussi explained and umma nodded. "Do you want a drink?" He shook his head. A pat was placed on my back and I looked up. "Bye bye Daehyun." He said with a smile. I beamed and showed my teeth. "Ahjussi bye bye!" 

Days and days past, I still couldn't find Youngjae. 

It's been 12 years and now I'm 17. Everyday I still go to the park just to see if I could find Youngjae or not. Ahjussi offered me ice cream almost everyday. He was like my second dad. He helped with finding Youngjae but it didn't really help. Finally we found Youngjae's uncle. He is the president of a successful company and when we went up to him, he said he has a nephew named Yoo Youngjae. He even showed me a picture of the adorable Youngjae. And that's how I was able to find him. 
Flashback end:

No one's Pov: 
"Are you hungry?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae nodded. "Aren't you?" Daehyun didn't answer immediately. "Well I did eat breakfast but..." They both heard a stomach grumble. "Oh?" Youngjae raised an eyebrow looking at Daehyun's stomach. "Let's eat." Youngjae said chuckling. "As much as I hate you, you're that boy from the past. I really wanted to see you before but I moved." Daehyun smiled. "Now I'm here and you are too." Youngjae nodded. They both walked to the nearest bakery to buy bread. 

"Look it's those two." Youngjae internally groaned and Daehyun simply had a smile. "Yo Daehyun!" A deep voice shouted. Youngjae and Daehyun turned around to see a guy with a scary face. Youngjae hid behind Daehyun and Daehyun chuckled. "Jae, he's a teddy bear. So it's fine." "Hey Hyung." Yongguk nodded and grinned showing his gum. Youngjae looked at Yongguk eyes as big as marbles. "H-he smiled." Daehyun laughed and looked around. "Where that boyfriend of yours, broke up already?" Yongguk shook his head. "He's right there." Yongguk pointed somewhere behind Youngjae and Daehyun. "Yoo Youngjae!" Youngjae gulped. "Don't tell me..." Youngjae turned around and saw a Himchan running towards them. He turned to Yongguk and said. "Tell me it's not Kim Himchan." Yongguk nodded slowly. "Is there something that I don't know about him?" Youngjae shook his head hesitantly. "N-no." By the end of his word, Himchan was already standing next to Youngjae. Youngjae turned around slowly and looked at Himchan. "H-hi?" Himchan's face was covered with a frown. "Don't hi me Yoo Youngjae." "I'm sorry..." Himchan's frown disappeared and was replaced with a concerned face. 'Oh now.' Thought Youngjae. "Are you okay? You haven't contacted me." Himchan started asking Youngjae all kinds of questions. Youngjae waved his hands. "I'm fine," turning to Yongguk, "this is what you haven't seen yet." Yongguk chuckled and shook his head. "You're not here to see me?" Yongguk's arms were wide open just waiting for Himchan to join in. Himchan smiled and walked to Yongguk, straight into his arms. The arms around him closed and hugged him tight. Daehyun looked at the couple and back at Youngjae. "Can I hug you too?" He blurted out. Youngjae stared at him like he was the craziest person on Earth. "No." Daehyun pouted. "But." Shaking his head, Youngjae firmly denied. "No means no." 

Girls surrounded Youngjae making him nervous. "What do you want?" He said in a strong voice. One of the girls smirked and said. "Get away from my Daehyun oppa." Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "I didn't do anything though?" The girl had her hands on each side of her hips. "Just get away from him. He's mine!" Youngjae scoffed quietly. "As if." He mumbled. "Did you say something?!" Youngjae looked up at her confidently. "You're a with too much makeup,"and he gestured to her chest, "you're s are clearly fake." Her eyes were wide opened and her face was red. Her hands up in the air getting ready to hit Youngjae. Before it reached Youngjae's face, a hand appeared and stopped it. "What are you doing?" Youngjae peered over the girl's shoulder and saw an angry Daehyun. “I-I was just trying to get along with um.. Youngjae.” “Youngjae?” Daehyun asked looking at Youngjae who was sitting. Youngjae looked at her before nodding. “Yup, now release that hand Daehyun.” Daehyun released the girl’s hand and shot her a glare before taking a seat next to Youngjae. “You’re lying right?” Daehyun said suddenly after the girl was gone. “Obviously.” Daehyun looked at Youngjae and reached out to pinch his cheek. “Fluffy.” Youngjae glared at the man next to him and slapped his hand away. “Don’t touch me, erted old man.” Daehyun’s mouth opened and he dramatically began. “Me? An old man.” His hands were on his chest and he was looking at Youngjae. “Yes you are.” Youngjae grinned and turned his attention away from Daehyun. Daehyun pouted and jabbed a finger into Youngjae’s side. “Serves you right.” He mumbled before dropping onto the desk and staring at the teacher in front. “It hasn’t been ten minutes and Daehyun was already complaining. “I. Can’t. Concentrate.” Daehyun ruffled his hair only to fix it again. Youngjae secretly poked Daehyun, still looking at the teacher and jotting down notes. Daehyun looked at Youngjae and his eyes had a glint of mischievousness. ‘Oh, you wanna play like this?’ Daehyun thought and scooted closer to Youngjae. Youngjae tensed up and thought. ‘. I’m screwed.’  

“Hyung, can you at stare at me?” Himchan grinned showing his bunny teeth. “Who would’ve thought you, Yoo Youngjae would ever go to a different place other than the library at lunch?” Youngjae shrugged and pointed at a certain idiot next to him. “Blame him.” Himchan shook his head, his finger following. “I thank him.” Youngjae sulked alone ignoring the other 3. “OH! IT’S YOUNGJAE HYUNG!!!” Youngjae covered his eyes with his left hand. He felt a hand on his shoulder but he ignored it. “Wait, Himchan hyung. This is Youngjae hyung right?” Himchan nodded and the tall boy with midnight blue hair shook Youngjae’s shoulder. Youngjae turned and looked at the boy in frustration. “What?” He said angrily. The boy whimpered and removed his hand off Youngjae’s shoulder. Youngjae’s gaze softened. “Baby Jello, I’m sorry.” Zelo’s face brightened and he hugged his Youngjae hyung. Youngjae hugged him back and Daehyun’s face darkened. He separated the two and hugged Youngjae. “What are you doing?!” Youngjae asked surprised. Zelo looked at Daehyun and then at Himchan. “Mine.” Yongguk chuckled and pulled Himchan into his lap. “Oh Jongup!” Yongguk called. The said boy flashed him a smile and poked Zelo. “Guppie hyung!” Zelo whined. “ Stop poking me.” Jongup smiled and sat down next to Himchan. Himchan stared at Jongup and scanned him. “Ooh.” Yongguk’s face turned from bright to dark. Zelo didn’t notice and kept looking at Daehyun and then back at Youngjae. “Youngjae hyung, how come no one told me about his?” Zelo looked at Himchan who was busy looking at Jongup. Zelo sat between the two and glared at Himchan. Youngjae took that chance to escape from everyone. Daehyun, of course followed Youngjae. 

“Can you not follow me?” Daehyun shook his head. “No can do.” Youngjae mumbled a few curse words and continued to walk to the library. Daehyun grabbed Youngjae’s wrist to stop him. Youngjae turned around with ‘annoyed’ across his forehead. “What?” Daehyun dragged him somewhere without saying anything. “Answer me.” 

“How did you find this place?” Youngjae asked. Daehyun shrugged. “I just got lost on the first day and found this place. Wait you know this place?” Daehyun asked in surprise. Youngjae nodded and had a small smile on his face. “Yeah, this is like my get-away-from-world place.” Daehyun smiled and took a seat on the grass. Youngjae did the same. "Say, why do you like me?" Youngjae asked looking at the sky. Daehyun shrugged. "Do I need a reason to like someone?" Youngjae stayed silent. Turning to look at Youngjae, Daehyun held Youngjae's hand knowing he won't like it. "I like you, there's no reason for that. I'll protect you and be there for you. I hope you'll take this chance and finally step down and lean on me. Please Youngjae." By the time he was finish speaking Youngjae was already crying. “Wait. Why’re you crying?” Daehyun panicked. Youngjae shook his head. "Will you still like me if I say what I'm about to say next?" Daehyun nodded. "I'll still like you no matter what." Daehyun missed the glint in Youngjae's teary eyes. "Daehyun... I hate you." 

A/N: And I stop rightttt here. xDD looks like it'll be a three shot or 4.