Part III

Don't Look At Me Like That.

“Huh?” Daehyun looked at Youngjae dumbfounded. “I said I hate you.” Youngjae said. Daehyun was silent for a moment. Youngjae secretly sighed. ‘All the same, you just said I should lean on you...’ “I’ll still like you.” Daehyun said with a serious face. Now it was Youngjae’s turn. “Huh?” Daehyun leaned in and their lips were centimeters apart. “I’ll still like you. Yoo Youngjae.” His warm breath caressing Youngjae’s lips. Daehyun leaned back and stood up. Patting Youngjae’s head, he reached out his hand. “I think lunch already ended long ago.” Youngjae grabbed Daehyun’s hand and Daehyun pulled the younger male up. They got out of their little ‘secret’ place and walked to the class after lunch. Youngjae took a deep breath in front of the classroom and Daehyun boldly opened the door. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the two students who had arrived late. The teacher clearly looked annoyed. “Jung Daehyun. Yoo Youngjae.” She said in a stern voice. Daehyun bowed and apologized. “I’m sorry, we were helping the um… drama team.” The teacher shifted her eyes to the quiet Youngjae. “Youngjae-sshi, is that right?” Youngjae looked up from the ground and panicked causing him to stutter. “Y-yeah.” The teacher nodded and said. “Get your notes from someone and go sit.” They both nodded and made their way to the back of the classroom.

 

“Wow.” Daehyun mumbled. Youngjae grinned and shrugged, “I guess it’s because I’m a good student.” Daehyun rolled his eyes and poked Youngjae’s side. “Yah.” Youngjae hissed under his breath. Daehyun shrugged and smirked, facing the front. Youngjae frowned and did the same. “I’m definitely gonna say no.” Daehyun turned to look at Youngjae with wide and shocked eyes. “JaeJae.” He whined quietly. Youngjae ignored the whining baby and focused on the class.

 

“JaeJae.” Daehyun grabbed Youngjae’s arm. Youngjae tried to shake Daehyun’s grip off but it was useless. Youngjae finally reached his house and he looked for his keys in his pockets. Fishing them out and pushing it through the keyhole, the door unlocked and Youngjae opened the door. Before he entered he tried to get Daehyun off. And of course that didn’t work, he just entered leaving Youngjae annoyed. Youngjae slammed the door shut and threw his backpack on the couch. Removing his tie and taking off his jacket. Daehyun was sitting on the couch probably enjoying the view? Who knows. “Do you have any food?” Daehyun asked rubbing his stomach. “Look in the refrigerator.” Youngjae said walking up the stairs. Digging through the refrigerator he pulled out a few ingredients. “What am I gonna do with these.” He looked at the stuff that he had pulled out. “Move.” Youngjae’s voice was heard. Daehyun looked up and saw Youngjae in his pajamas. Obeying Youngjae’s order, Daehyun stepped out of the way. “You could go wait in the living room while I cook.” Daehyun nodded and smiled. Leaning in and stealing a cheek kiss from Youngjae causing Youngjae to blush and threaten Daehyun. “I’m holding a knife.” Daehyun fled and enter the ‘safety’ zone which was the living room’s couch.

 

“Daebutt!” Youngjae called. Instantly like magic Daehyun appeared right next to Youngjae. “Time to eat!” Shouted Daehyun happily. Youngjae giggled and Daehyun looked at him. “Is my face funny?” Daehyun asked. Youngjae shook his head, surprised that he was discovered. Well it was pretty obvious. “Come and join me.” Daehyun patted his lap and Youngjae just sat next to him. “I’m good, there’s plenty of chairs.” Daehyun wrapped his left arm around Youngjae’s waist and pulled the poor guy onto his lap. “Much better.” He smiled like an idiot and picked up a piece of pancake. “Jae say Ah~” Youngjae reluctantly opened his mouth and Daehyun fed the piece of pancake to his precious Youngjae. He ate one himself and fed some to Youngjae. They finished quickly and Daehyun placed his chopsticks down. “Let me go.” Youngjae said trying to stand up. Daehyun shook his head holding onto Youngjae tighter. “I’ll never get to hold you like this.” Youngjae stayed sitting on Daehyun’s lap.

 

Youngjae’s pov:

I blushed hearing Daehyun say his stupid yet cheesy and annoying comments. The main reason that I wanted to get off was because of my weight. I was probably heavy. I stayed on his lap awkwardly and he placed his chin on my shoulder. I knew that instantly right there I froze. “I have to wash the plates.” I tried.  The idiot had to refuse. “Nope, that’s not gonna work.” I groaned and leaned back. He seemed to have taken it the wrong way and thought it was a sign.

 

No one’s pov:

“Jae, will you be my boyfriend?” Youngjae turned his head slightly looking at Daehyun. “I told you. I hate you.” Daehyun smirked. “Are you sure JaeJae?” Youngjae gulped and looked away from Daehyun. “I’ll make your ‘I hate you’ into a ‘I love you’.” Youngjae groaned and tried his best to rip Daehyun’s grip off his waist. He poked Daehyun’s stomach causing the older to jolt and release his arms. Youngjae took the chance and stood up getting away from Daehyun. “No!” Daehyun cried dramatically. Youngjae rolled his eye and picked up the plate and the pair of chopstick. He then realized. ‘We just literally had indirect kiss.’ He blushed and accidently dropped the plate. Daehyun rushed over examining every part of Youngjae. He pushed away the dirty thoughts and concentrated. “Are you okay?” Youngjae nodded. Daehyun was wearing slippers and Youngjae just had his off. Youngjae was lifted off the ground and placed on a chair. “Stay there. Now where’s your broom?” Youngjae stood up but stopped when Daehyun stared intensely at him. Youngjae sat back down and pointed at the little room that was near the kitchen. Daehyun went in the room and returned with a broom and the dustpan. The pieces of glass was swept away and the floor was cleaned. Suddenly Youngjae’s feet were on Daehyun’s lap as Daehyun inspected them looking for a scratch. He found a tiny gash by the side of Youngjae’s feet. “Jae, can you put your feet on the other chair?” Youngjae nodded and did as told. “Do you have a medical kit?” Youngjae shook his head. “I think I have rubbing alcohol and some bandages in the bathroom…” Youngjae said uncertain. Daehyun rushed upstairs and Youngjae stared at the stairs. He laughed when Daehyun yelled. “Jae! Where’s the bathroom?” “It’s at the end of the hall.” Youngjae yelled back. Jumping down the stairs was Daehyun holding the bottle of rubbing alcohol and a piece of bandage. “! I forgot the q-tip.” Running back up and then coming back down.

 

Twisting the cap open and dipping the q-tip in, he gently swiped the q-tip over the wound and blowing it at the same time. Taking the bandage to cover the wound Daehyun stood up and smiled. “It’s all good.” He disappeared upstairs leaving Youngjae there blushing and smiling. “I guess you’ll probably turn my ‘I hate you’ into an ‘I love you.’

 

“Youngjae why’re you smiling like an idiot?” Himchan asked sitting down across Youngjae. Youngjae glared at Himchan and Himchan looked confused. “What did I do?” Youngjae looked away and continued to smile like a creep. Himchan sat there alone even though he had his friend sitting in front. Hands were wrapped around his neck and he looked up only to see someone’s chin. “Hi there princess.” Himchan faced forward and smiled. “Bbang.” The pair of hands released him but made their way to his waist when Yongguk sat next to him. “I’m guessing your friend is here too?” Yongguk hummed and leaned on Himchan’s shoulder. A few seconds later a loud voice yelled. “Youngjae~~!!!” Youngjae shook his thoughts away and scanned around. His eyes were set on a certain brunette that was being followed by a group of girls. He was waving at Youngjae and Youngjae looked away. “Why did you look away?” Daehyun’s voice tickled his ear. Youngjae jumped and turned his head, which was a huge mistake. Daehyun hadn’t pulled his head back and was still next to his ear, causing Youngjae to bump into his face and their lips to touch each other. Youngjae’s eyes widened in shock and Daehyun leaned in. Youngjae pulled away and smacked Daehyun’s shoulder. “What’s wrong with you?” He hissed at the older male. Daehyun had a smile plastered on his face and he simply shrugged, taking a seat next to Youngjae. Youngjae cringed when he heard whisperings behind them.

“Omg, did you see that?”

“Eww. Yoo Youngjae kissed our Daehyun oppa!”

“That ing man .”

Daehyun whispered. “Ignore them. Let’s go to our secret hiding spot.

 

Youngjae’s Pov:  

I guess he saw my face. My tears were threatening to fall. He hid my face in his chest and walked me out of the crowd of girls and out of the cafeteria. He released me and I saw the grass. I sat down and hugged my legs to my chest. He sat down next to me and I heard him sigh. “Jae…” He started. “Are you okay?” I nodded as my tears fell. He moved closer and pulled me in front of him. “Don’t lie Jae.” I sobbed helplessly as he embraced me. “I-I can’t do this anymore.” “Lean on me.” He said, turning me around so I would be facing him. I nodded. I just couldn’t do this alone. Not when all of these were happening. I released my legs and hugged him instead. Daehyun was what I needed right now. I don’t even know when I started feeling like this about him. My tears continued to fell and he said nothing. He just patted my back and hugged me closer.

 

No one’s pov:

‘.’ Youngjae thought. ‘I can’t even face Daehyun now.’ He paced around the living room mumbling words that no one except himself could hear or even understand. “Delivery!” Someone shouted from the door. He looked at the door confused. “But I didn’t order anything.” He mumbled and made his way to the front door. He pulled the door opened and saw an idiot standing there with a grin and a stranger standing next to him. He bowed to the stranger and said. “Thank you ahjussi.” The stranger bowed back and smiled. “No problem.” Daehyun made his way into the house leaving Youngjae there. “What are you doing? Close the door Jae.” Daehyun said entering the kitchen. He came back out with a piece of cookie and he sat down on the couch. Youngjae closed the door awkwardly and stood there. “Come sit.” Daehyun smiled patting the seat next to him. Youngjae walked to the couch but he made sure to sit as far as possible. Daehyun had finished his cookie and he pouted, moving closer to Youngjae. Youngjae abruptly as Daehyun moved closer. “What’s wrong?” Daehyun asked. Youngjae shook his head and stood there. Daehyun frowned standing up. “Tell me.” Youngjae was forced to look at Daehyun in the eyes. “I-I.” Youngjae couldn’t finish his sentence without blushing. Daehyun saw the pink paint on Youngjae’s face and smirked. “Is it about me?” Youngjae replied too fast. “No!” He laughed awkwardly. “Of course not.” Daehyun still had that smirk on his face. “I think it’s about me though.” Daehyun said looking at Youngjae. “You’re being suspicious Yoo Youngjae.” Youngjae released himself from Daehyun and looked away. Daehyun back hugged Youngjae and kissed the back of Youngjae’s neck. “I love you.” Youngjae blushed even harder and ignored the idiot. “I hate you.” Daehyun pouted. “Aww. I thought you were starting to like me.” ‘I’m already in love with you idiot.’ Youngjae yelled in his head.

 

“Can you get away from our Daehyun oppa.” The leader of the Daehyun fanclub threatened pushing Youngjae by the shoulder. Youngjae stared at the ground. “Do you hear me?!” The girl raised her voice. The girls behind her snickered. “Pathetic.” The leader said laughing. “Who’s pathetic?” A familiar voice said. The girls all turned their head in unison and their eyes slowly widened. “D-Daehyun oppa.” The leader stuttered. Daehyun made his way to Youngjae and bended down to look at Youngjae’s face. He wiped Youngjae’s tears and gave him a smile before standing up and turning to look at the group of girls. “Stay away from Youngjae.” Was the only thing he’d said to them before he walked away with Youngjae.

 

“Be my boyfriend.” Daehyun suddenly said. Youngjae looked up shocked. “Huh?” “You don’t have to give me an answer, just think about it.” Daehyun grinned. Youngjae slowly nodded and said quietly. “I’ll think about it.” ‘YOO YOUNGJAE WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT??’ He asked himself.

 

Youngjae was sitting in class when the someone cleared his throat through the intercom. “Listen everyone.” Youngjae knew who this idiot was already when he’d cleared his throat in the beginning.

 

“I don’t know why you all think being gay is such a bad thing. Love doesn’t have to be between one girl and one guy. It could be guy and guy and girl and girl. Everyone has the rights to love who they want. I, Jung Daehyun will confess my love to Yoo Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae, I love you. Don’t listen to anyone just follow your heart. You could reject me, I’ll probably stalk you anyways.” Daehyun chuckled and continued. “I want you all to think, why do you think being gay is so wrong? Is it because it’s disgusting? You can’t stand it?” Daehyun ended his speech with. “I don’t care what others say about me, but you’re not allowed to say anything bad to Yoo Youngjae. You’ll deal with the consequences. I don’t care if you’re a guy or a girl.”

 

“YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN!”

 

Daehyun quickly said. “I love you JaeJae!” The intercom shut down and someone suddenly said. “I agree with Daehyun. Being gay is not wrong.” One by one more people started to agree. Youngjae felt people around him and he looked up nervously. One of the guys smiled apologetically. “I’m sorry for always talking behind your back.” Youngjae shook his head and gave a light smile. “It’s okay.” People around him one by one took turn and apologized to Youngjae.

 

Youngjae walked down the hall and people who walked past him started to apologize. He just offered them a smile and said it’s fine. Not all people apologized but he was fine with that. For once he felt like he actually belonged at school. He smiled. ‘This is all thanks to that pabo Daehyun.’

 

Youngjae smiled walking to the cafeteria but his smile dropped. He saw Daehyun with that girl. Youngjae frowned. That girl had her hands wrapped around Daehyun’s arm. Youngjae was too focused on the girl to even notice Daehyun’s uncomfortable face. Youngjae turned around and marched to the library. The librarian smiled and said. “Youngjae! You haven’t been here for a few days.” Youngjae smiled back. “Yeah, I’ve been in the cafeteria.” The librarian nodded and continued to type something on the computer. Youngjae walked to his seat and sat down. Two girls were walking into the library and they surprised Youngjae when they asked. “Can we sit here.” Youngjae looked up and smiled. “Yeah, it’s not taken.” The girl blushed a little and thanked Youngjae.

 

“Jae!” Daehyun ran up to Youngjae. Before Daehyun reached Youngjae, Youngjae ran for his life and turned left. He made his way to the park and immediately saw a familiar ice-cream truck. He walked up to the truck and said. “Ahjussi, one vanilla cone.” “Youngjae!” The man smiled, wrinkles by his eyes. “Wait a second.” The man disappeared and then appeared holding Youngjae’s cone. Minjoon handed it to Youngjae and asked. “Is there something wrong? You look sad.” Youngjae shook his head and smiled. “I’m fine.” Youngjae digged around his pocket and pulled out 2 1000 wons. He handed it to Minjoon and Minjoon didn’t take the money. “No ahjussi, you’re not doing this again.” Minjoon chuckled and took the money. He gave Youngjae the change and Youngjae shook his head. “Keep the change.” Minjoon frowned. “You did that so now it’s my turn.” Minjoon nodded and kept the change. “So what’s going in your mind?” Youngjae bit the tip of the ice-cream. “Nothing.” Minjoon frowned. “Tell this old man.” Youngjae sighed and pointed at the bench. “Let’s talk over there?” He suggested. Minjoon nodded.

 

“So what’s up?” Youngjae sighed. “Daehyun told me he likes me.” Minjoon smiled. “Isn’t that good news?” Youngjae nodded and continued. “I saw him at lunch with a girl wrapping her arms around him.” Minjoon laughed. “That’s it?” Youngjae pouted. “Ahjussi! It’s not funny.” “I think you just misunderstood.” Youngjae’s eyebrows pulled together. “What do you mean? He had that girl around him and he didn’t try to take her off.” Minjoon patted Youngjae’s shoulder. “Talk to him, maybe you’ll clear this misunderstanding up.” Youngjae nodded and thanked Minjoon. “Bye ahjussi!” Minjoon waved and watched as Youngjae ran off.

 

“Youngjae!” Daehyun shouted through the door. Youngjae took a deep breath. “I can do this.” He said to himself. He went and opened the door. Daehyun charged in. “What’s wrong? Why did you leave me?” “I-I.” Youngjae stuttered. Daehyun closed the door and pulled Youngjae to the couch. “Tell me.” “You lied!” Youngjae shouted tears falling for no reason. “Huh?” Daehyun looked at the younger male. “You said you loved me but I saw you with that leader.” Daehyun laughed. Youngjae turned around and stood up. “I hate you. Get out of my house.” Daehyun back hugged him. “Don’t touch me!” Youngjae yelled, wiping his tears away. “Let me talk Jae.” The older said softly.

 

What really happened:

“Oppa.” The girl said seductively.. Daehyun looked grossed out and he just tried to take her arms off. “Can you not?” The girl pouted and led Daehyun to a place where it was empty. “Why do you even like that Yoo Youngjae? He’s ugly and on top of that he’s a guy. Ugh.” She said disgusted. “That’s it.” Daehyun ripped her arms off his arm and said. “Talk about Youngjae like that one more time and I’ll rip your ing ugly face off.” Daehyun scowled and walked away leaving the girl there with horror painted on her face.

 

“See?” Daehyun said. “Never doubt my love for you. Yoo JaeJae.” Youngjae laughed. “I’m stupid.” Daehyun nodded releasing him. “Yup.” Youngjae turned around and hit Daehyun’s chest. “Yah!” Daehyun leaned in and claimed Youngjae’s lips. He pulled away and smiled. “Where’s my answer?” Youngjae smiled and tiptoed to kiss Daehyun’s plump lips. He pulled away and grinned. “I love you Jung Pabo.” “I love you too Yoo JaeJae.” Daehyun leaned down and kissed Youngjae passionately.

 

A/N: Haii guy. Its a bit of a late update but here it is.

I’m really upset right now because of the bap lawsuit. I thought TS was one of those company that would treat BAP well but they’ve been treating BAP like . I’ll be supporting BAP and wish they would get into a better company that would treat them better.

#ForeverwithBAP #JusticeforBAP