The fall (Hikaru's POV)

Hatsukoi (First Love)

Chapter Two 

{ The fall } - Hikaru's POV

My mom woke me up since my alarm clock didn't do it's work... " bakayarō!!" (idiot). Great... it's my first day and I'm probably already going to be late.. "aho!!" (moron). I rush through with my usual morning ruitine. Quick shower, fresh clothes, fix the hair, brush my teeth and then I'm out the door on my way to school. I didn't even got the time to say byebye to my mom. , I was feeling like the frikking Flash (a more handsome flash ofcourse, hehe.) doing everything so damn fast so I wouldn't be super late.

Surprisingly I got to school 20 minutes before he beginning of the first class. I didn't have the time to eat any breakfast at home (because I was busy being the more handsome Flash.) I walked around to see if there's anyone of those so-called wending machines. A good 5 minutes had passed until I finally found one. Ofcourse I bought my usual, snickers and redbull. Not the most healthiest breakfast but hey, what can you do.

On my way back to the school entrance, I did something I really wish never was going to happen. Ever. In my entire life. But yeah, sadly it did happen. Right here. Right now. Ugh. Just as I was walking away from the wending machine.... I slipped on something and fell straight forward and landed on my face first (ofcourse it had to be my face, the most precious body part of mine.)

"Doe?!?!" (why?!?!) How wonderful. My first "faceplant" I guess. I used my Flash skills and stood up as fast as possible, acting like nothing at all happened. Looked around to see if anyone saw my my embarrassing show. I couldn't see anyone so I guess I got away with that one pretty damn smooth, if you ask me. If not someone was hiding somewhere, laughing their off. God, I hope not. 

I quickly dust the dirt off my clothes and face and then make my way to the teachers office rooms. Even though I'm a transfer student and just got here for the first time, I seem to know my way around here....I guess I'm just that smart huh, haha.)

I finally arrive at my destination, knocking at the teachers office door, a friendly looking female teacher opens the door and gives me the "omg, what, when, why, who are you?" kind of look. I just stood there (totally not awkward at all) and I finally snap out of it and say "Hii.. I'm the new transfer student Hi..." The teacher cuts me off right before I was going to say my name. "OOH!, you must be Hikaru Iwamoto from Japan, right?" I'm just standing there with my mouth open like a weird animal waiting to be fed or some . 

" karu.. Hai! (yes)" The teacher hands me some some papers and books while introducing her as `Mrs.Yuu´, my new homeroom teacher. She then shows me to the classroom (where the rest of my classmates are sitting.. waiting for me to make my great entrance... yeah.. no.. I hate these kinds of moments..) We walk in and stops infront of the board. I can feel everyone's eyes on me. Staring straight through my soul. Some of the girls (even some of the boys also) started to jump and scream, gettin all excited.) What is going on? I must be really good looking, hehe. I can still feel everyone's eyes on me, except one person. He immediately catches me off guard. I can't really see his face because he is resting his head on his desk (probably sleeping) But there's something about him.. He looks pretty damn cute, sleeping in that position, pouting his lips a little and itching his nose from time to time. 

Mrs.Yuu's voice startles me and I snap out of it. "Hikaru??"  I quickly turn my head towards Mrs.Yuu and asks "what?" all suprised. She told me to introduce myself to the class. So I did and that was that. She then kept calling someones name... `Mark´.....`Mark´.... I guess Mark is the cute one sleeping.  He seems to be in a deep sleep since he's not responding. Mrs.Yuu takes my wrist and walks towards Mark. As we're walking over to his desk, I can feel my heart starting to beat faster and faster.. What is this feeling? Why is my heart acting like this?!

As we're standing infront of Mark's desk, Mrs.Yuu calls his name yet again, this time louder. To our suprise, Mark wakes up. I noticed how he got a little startled and then yawned. All I could think about was his cuteness when he heard his name being called and jumped a little then cutely yawned. (Omg I need to stop thinking like this, pull yourself together Hikaru, damn! ..... he is a man...male... boy.. for crying out loud!) But I couldn't help but to stare at him anyway. 

A few seconds pass and I can see that he's slowly looking up.... our eyes meet and I can feel my face getting warm and red. I want to look away... but I can't.. his face is just... so.. perfect. (Not sure if it beats mine though, hehe ;)) It feels like we've been staring at each other for hours. I can see that he's starting to smile and giggle a little.... Why....why is he smiling like that?!