The first interaction (Mark's POV)

Hatsukoi (First Love)

Chapter Three

{The first interaction } - Mark's POV

I can feel my heart beating faster by the seconds that pass. Is... this...Is this Hi..karu? The new kid everyone's been blabbing about for days? Meeh, He's not that bad, I guess. I would probably hit that if I was swinging in that direction. The more I stare at him, the more I feel like I've seen him somewhere... He must be really nervous since his face is pretty much red as a tomato. He looks kind of cute though, I'm not gonna lie. 

I noticed there's something on his forehead, under his fringe... it looks like a wound. It's bleeding too. OOHH! Now I know where I've seen him! ... By that wending machine, he fell straight on his face, hahaha oh my gawd, is that him? I can't even... The moment he fell keeps replaying in my head and I started to giggle a bit... WHOOOPS, hope he didn't notice, haha. 

Mrs.Yuu asked me to show the new kid around the school, classrooms and the dorms. I really didn't feel like doing any of that but what the hell, let's face it, I'd rather do that than be in class. 

We walked out of the class room and I noticed that he've stopped so I turned around and looked at him and he just gave me that "confused" look. I walked towards him, grabbed his wrist and lead him to the bathroom. I made him stand against the wall beside the sinks & mirrors. 

"W-wh-what are you doing?? 

"Babo.. (idiot)", moving my hand towards his face. 

He grabbed my hand and asked "w-why??" His shy stuttering was so cute it made me giggle. I moved his hand away from mine so I could move his hair and fringe backwards, turn him so he was facing the mirrors. 

"Look, you're bleeding"  

I took some paper and held it under the water for a few seconds until it got wet enough then I pressed it against the wound to stop the bleeding. 

"Baboyaah, you shouldn't be falling around like that, you know. Watch where you're going next time, smartass" and I gave him a little pat on the head. He mumbled something while looking sadly down to the floor, pouting his lips. 

"Sore wa watashi no seide wa nakatta...." (it wasn't my fault) 

"What did you say?" 

"Mu..." (nothing) 

I gently grabbed his chin to move his head up and looked straight in his eyes.. He was trying to move his head to look away but I kept moving it back.

"Look at me" ... " Are you okey?" ... "Are you hurt somewhere else?"

I could sense he was getting a little embarrassed as he kept trying to look away..

"Look, I'm sorrry okey?... everyone falls sometimes... it's nothing bad.." ... " happens you know".. 

He grabbed my wrist and moved my hands away.

"No...it's ok ... I'm fine." ....  " Just leave me alone."

"Hey, are you sure you're ok? ... " You seem a bit down."

"Hai (yes) - nods cutely- I'm sure.. I ..... I ... I Just want to be alone for a while...." 

"Ok, fine, I'll go" ... "But stop by the nurses office to get that wound patched up, I don't want you to leave blood marks all over the school, haha" 

He still seemed down but I noticed a little smile there. 

"The nurses office is right b..."   He cut me off before I could finish my sentence... That baboo >-<

" I know where it is",  he said kind of annoyed. 

I was just about to walk towards the bathroom exit when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I stopped and smiled and let out a little giggle then I turned around so that we were face to face and told him 

"Stop being so grumpy, cutie. Or else you're gonna end up looking like a sour grandpa, haha", while I was pinching his cheeks. 

Then I turned around and walked back to class.